FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

I wonder if I can use the original NPC sounds like grunts?

Not currently. But it would be very easy for me to add an option to the Settings spell next release.

I know some people don't like the anime sounds of Estrus' date=' so I've been thinking of other voices to use.

[/quote']no prob, take your time :3

Hello all' date='

I have a little problem with the pregancy mode.

i have install the body type but i dont get any spell or setting ingame and so, alway orgasm do appear scamps.

Thank by advance,

Sebbigor

[/quote']

There should be 3 Conjuration spells: FuroTrap Summon, FuroTrap Self, and FuroTrap Settings. Since you do not have these spells, I am guessing that the FuroTrapGenerator.esp file did not get replaced with my updated file.

Please retry replacing the original FuroGeneratorTrap.esp file in the Oblivion\Data folder with the improved version that I have made:

Note to other current users, this file is the same file at the top of this thread (the 8-16 update). So if you are already running the 8-16 version, there is no need to re-download it unless you are having problems.

Somebody know if there is a mod adding trap mine in normal world ? Didnt find something like this on the nexus.

No, and I looked forever for something like this before Feanor came in and took this mod to 11 :D:heart:

I think if you shoot the summon trap spell to the ground, a trap spawns. I remember missing a target and accidentally trapping myself :P

Somebody know if there is a mod adding trap mine in normal world ? Didnt find something like this on the nexus.

No' date=' and I looked forever for something like this before Feanor came in and took this mod to 11 :D:heart:

I think if you shoot the summon trap spell to the ground, a trap spawns. I remember missing a target and accidentally trapping myself :P

[/quote']

If you target a world item (like a lamp, box, pickable flower), a trap will drop there. However, this does increase the size of your save file, so don't go too wild.

When I first saw this mod, I just assumed it did all this stuff. So in all my improvements I've just been adding that functionality. :D

Most of the mods I've seen add traps to everyday items (like chests, pickable plants and locks). It's a lot less work this way.

On the other hand, a modder could go in an add more landmines throughout the world. It's not hard to do, but it's really time consuming since the modder would have to place traps by hand all over the map.

Works like a charm with easy install and few problems. The only problem i had is with the "sacrificed woman" right in front of the big gates in the Kvatch Oblivion space. she does not play the animation correctly, she just stands there with her mouth moving.

Oh and be careful about unleashing this near NPCs, i cleared out the Kvatch refugee camp by trapping one of the women. The scamps spread the traps like a plague, VERY entertaining.

thanks again!

Works like a charm with easy install and few problems. The only problem i had is with the "sacrificed woman" right in front of the big gates in the Kvatch Oblivion space. she does not play the animation correctly' date=' she just stands there with her mouth moving.

Oh and be careful about unleashing this near NPCs, i cleared out the Kvatch refugee camp by trapping one of the women. The scamps spread the traps like a plague, VERY entertaining.

thanks again!

[/quote']

Yes, the Kvatch Oblivion NPCs are not using the latest code. That will be fixed in my next update.

WolfZQ just Sent me a PM and asked if he could expand on the work you have done.

We all Know wolfzq is very proper in asking for permission before he does anything with the work someone else has done. If it is ok please let me know here or in a PM and I will let him know.

I am a big fan of wolfzq and his work.

So' date=' [b']he is very welcome to expand upon it[/b].

I still have some small improvements in mind, so I will continue to update this mod.

But I expect that wolfzq will make much more complex improvements.

WolfZQ just Sent me a PM and asked if he could expand on the work you have done.

We all Know wolfzq is very proper in asking for permission before he does anything with the work someone else has done. If it is ok please let me know here or in a PM and I will let him know.

I am a big fan of wolfzq and his work.

So' date=' [b']he is very welcome to expand upon it[/b].

I still have some small improvements in mind, so I will continue to update this mod.

But I expect that wolfzq will make much more complex improvements.

He said he was impresed with you mod and would expand on it just what he will do I havent a clue he just has some challenges with the english translations and wants to make sure there are no misunderstandings think he has had a fue in the past. this was his PM to me ;) I will let you mind go frm there lol.....September, i hope i can post a new mod of trap.

its modify this mod, only a small mod, but its nice.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10417

i hope anybody can write an english thanks for the moder and help me to ask him that can i use his nif?

Thanks for good mod!! :D But i using Highheel script. So motion appear like this to me.

post-3030-13597878556099_thumb.jpg

So i modified tenta11G.nif to Z axis + 9. And my character motion is correct place.

post-3030-13597878557161_thumb.jpg

But to npc is not correct place. How can solve it? :D

And here is my DM pregnant body mesh. Free to use it. It's Credit is to SpeedBuster!! :D