dibz666

[Starbound] Kitty the Space Cat

View File

I made this mod adding yet another girl to have sex with in Starbound, :classic_biggrin:

This time the girl you get to have sex with is a pink cat lady named Miss.Kitty.

I've done testing to make sure this mod is compatible with BootyRockinNuru & Fuchsia the Floran Slut,

You can have Nuru Fuchsia & Miss.Kitty all together.

I changed the colors for Miss.Kitty's sex toys just as I did for Fuchsia.

Also just like Fuchsia you can have anal sex with Miss.Kitty. :classic_tongue:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENT

This mod requires You to be using any SexboundAPI from v1.0.0 to v1.16.1, Any API past v1.16.1 wont work with this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-sexboundapi/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Partial credit goes to Loxodon for original scripting & texture work.....Please support him. :classic_happy:

Her picture in the UI overlay looks... interesting. Not saying I don't like it, though. Keep up the good work.

Also, is it possible to make "interractible characters" with different poses/animations or is the API limited to only this for now?

One could make different poses/animations, But as far as making real NPCs to "do it" with...........idk.  :huh:

I'll be working on more poses/animations soon.........But this (type) of mod flags the "sex partner" as furniture & the player can only be idol.

Mods like the tentacle plant & piano are also flaged as furniture but don't involve the player in the "fun",

Also the tentacle plant spawns actual NPCs to be the victims of the plant.

Don't worry,  My friend Lox is workin on new scripts for SexboundAPI in His spare time & I'm fidgeting with it too,

So (Hopefully) soon we'll have a whole plethora of adult mods for Starbound........just like Skyrim. ;)

Just now, david comstock said:

ps im useing nexus launcher

i have latest vesion of sexbound api yet they dont work am i missing a type of loader or animatiuon editer im just running mods with no tools do i need a tool like skyrims fnis

5 hours ago, david comstock said:

i have latest vesion of sexbound api yet they dont work am i missing a type of loader or animatiuon editer im just running mods with no tools do i need a tool like skyrims fnis

I've looked into it for you & have found the issue, The problem is happening because you have the newest version of SexboundAPI.

I don't know why but Any API since v2 is not compatible with (Kitty the space cat) The newer API's have a new framework that handles mods differently.

You need to be using any SexboundAPI from v1.0.0 to v1.16.1, Any API past v1.16.1 wont work with this mod.

On 4/12/2018 at 2:11 AM, dibz666 said:

I've looked into it for you & have found the issue, The problem is happening because you have the newest version of SexboundAPI.

I don't know why but Any API since v2 is not compatible with (Kitty the space cat) The newer API's have a new framework that handles mods differently.

You need to be using any SexboundAPI from v1.0.0 to v1.16.1, Any API past v1.16.1 wont work with this mod.

Does it means the mod is dead for updates?

5 hours ago, Nemesis03 said:

Does it means the mod is dead for updates?

Well, i've already updated Fuchsia to be compatible with the latest releases, its not impossible for someone to update kitty. Nothing against Dibz, they don't seem like they have the interest to return to SB, anyone could update the character into the new framework. Just remember to ask for permissions first, y'know, courtesy and respect for someone else's creation.

As for the rest of the features... they'll have to wait a bit more. API is still growing.

On 6/3/2019 at 7:26 PM, red3dred said:

Well, i've already updated Fuchsia to be compatible with the latest releases, its not impossible for someone to update kitty. Nothing against Dibz, they don't seem like they have the interest to return to SB, anyone could update the character into the new framework. Just remember to ask for permissions first, y'know, courtesy and respect for someone else's creation.

As for the rest of the features... they'll have to wait a bit more. API is still growing.

How do I update it? I'll do it myself, just tell me how. Don't worry, not gonna reupload lol.

8 hours ago, slunkygoosher said:

How do I update it? I'll do it myself, just tell me how. Don't worry, not gonna reupload lol.

Mostly just rewrite it off Fuchsia. Its up-to-date and should be easy enough to just rename the files and references and get it all working. After all, that's how it was originally. Fuchsia then Kitty.

Silly question but how are we supposed to obtain her? Does she spawn randomly as chest loot or do we have to spawn her in? Latter of which I tried and can't seem to manage

2 hours ago, MisterBronzo said:

Silly question but how are we supposed to obtain her? Does she spawn randomly as chest loot or do we have to spawn her in? Latter of which I tried and can't seem to manage

Crafted with hands-crafting (C Menu) i believe.