2 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Yes now that Noir Mod is AP rigged, the plan is to include sets for each size. The question is  should they be released as one massive set including some new piercings I have in the works for LE & BB or release them gradually as they are finished.

However you chose to release them I look forward to it, wonderful work thank you.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:30 AM, MiniGiles said:

Are you using the updated newly rigged BB penis? If so, please note I have yet to update these for any penis that is updated for that yet.

Ah, thank you for the update.  That explains it!  I'll keep an eye out for the next version!

3 hours ago, -X- said:

which files do you download or all of them?

Sorry for the confusion.

If you already have the LE&BB AP versions of the original 5 piercings, you would download the Additional Piercings File for the Hafadas, Frenum, and Jacob's Ladder Piercings. If you have none of the LE & BB AP updated Piercings, download both files that have AP in the name.

I am leaving the other files uploaded for those that do not have AP rigs or have Noir's new Mod but all new updates will have AP in the name to differentiate.

@MiniGiles : Hi sorry to bother you but I have a question, could you make some of the peircings equipable at the same time? I'd like to see jacobs ladder with the hafadas. 

Also the pericings for Noirs penis's don't seem to align, is that cause you haven't had chance to make the new versions of those yet? 

Edit: Tbh I'd like to see the Hafadas with all of the other types, so maybe you could add a swatch for each of the other pericings with the Hafadas, you might know a better way I'm just trying to be helpful ^^;

22 hours ago, Simite said:

@MiniGiles : Hi sorry to bother you but I have a question, could you make some of the peircings equipable at the same time? I'd like to see jacobs ladder with the hafadas. 

Also the pericings for Noirs penis's don't seem to align, is that cause you haven't had chance to make the new versions of those yet? 

Edit: Tbh I'd like to see the Hafadas with all of the other types, so maybe you could add a swatch for each of the other pericings with the Hafadas, you might know a better way I'm just trying to be helpful ^^;

Hey Simite, it is not a bother. Feedback is always welcome. I will contact you shortly about how we make this possible and if there are more people interested the solution, it may become an update that is available to everyone.

In regards to the Noir's versions, no they do not align with the Version 3 of Noir Mod. Noir is very active in making adjustments to the sizes and shapes of her mod and unfortunately to my everlasting shame I have not been able to keep up.  The current piercing alignment uploaded I believe is actually for the first version of Noir's Mod and I think Noir just updated to version 3 with support for female frames. I will eventually catch up but for now I will leave the versions I have up for those that do not have not updated to the newest version of Noir's Mod or I get a resounding feedback that no one has that version of Noir's Mod anymore.

20 hours ago, -X- said:

so just both the LE&BB AP files got it.

Exactly, Happy Simming

2 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Hey Simite, it is not a bother. Feedback is always welcome. I will contact you shortly about how we make this possible and if there are more people interested the solution, it may become an update that is available to everyone.

In regards to the Noir's versions, no they do not align with the Version 3 of Noir Mod. Noir is very active in making adjustments to the sizes and shapes of her mod and unfortunately to my everlasting shame I have not been able to keep up.  The current piercing alignment uploaded I believe is actually for the first version of Noir's Mod and I think Noir just updated to version 3 with support for female frames. I will eventually catch up but for now I will leave the versions I have up for those that do not have not updated to the newest version of Noir's Mod or I get a resounding feedback that no one has that version of Noir's Mod anymore.

Yeah, they been busy. Its okay though don't beat yourself up you done a great job with these peircings, I love them and would be happy to wait all the time it takes. Don't stress yourself with it. enjoy Christmas and have a crack at it in the new year :smile: 

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Neverim said:

Hi, can anyone help me? The piercings show up whenever I don't have an appropriate replacement accessory for the sim (shows up even in CAS) and even unequipping all accessories doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing or...?

Hello Neverim,

That is a issue I haven't ever heard of before if I am understanding your problem correctly. What version of the game do you have and which version of the mod are you using? For now, please remove whichever version you have from your Mods folder and please restart your game. Once you verify that the piercings no longer show, please contact me so we can attempt to sort out what was causing your issue in the first place.

Hi, I have the latest version of both game and this mod.

When I remove it from the mod folder, the piercings no longer show.

But when I added the new downloads of this mod again, the same thing happened.

When the sim is first generated, there is no piercing.

But if I click the x on accessories and remove all accessories, img1 happens.

img2 is when I use an 'inappropriate' accessory to 'try and hide' the piercing.

The ampallang piercing always appears first, if I change it to the others, and click the accessories' (x) button, it reappears.

Cancelling the ampallang in img3 does nothing.

im4 the soda can is an 'appropriate' accessory to 'hide' the piercing, but you see I have to use it to hide it instead of just cancelling the piercing.

Img5 and Img6 just repeats the cancel all accessories action and the ampallang reappearing.

P.S. I have all this mods' downloads?

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

34 minutes ago, Neverim said:

Hi, I have the latest version of both game and this mod.

When I remove it from the mod folder, the piercings no longer show.

But when I added the new downloads of this mod again, the same thing happened.

When the sim is first generated, there is no piercing.

But if I click the x on accessories and remove all accessories, img1 happens.

img2 is when I use an 'inappropriate' accessory to 'try and hide' the piercing.

The ampallang piercing always appears first, if I change it to the others, and click the accessories' (x) button, it reappears.

Cancelling the ampallang in img3 does nothing.

im4 the soda can is an 'appropriate' accessory to 'hide' the piercing, but you see I have to use it to hide it instead of just cancelling the piercing.

Img5 and Img6 just repeats the cancel all accessories action and the ampallang reappearing.

P.S. I have all this mods' downloads?

Thank you for clarifying Neverim,

I think the issue is the fact that you have all the versions of this mod when only the updated AP versions are needed. Try just installing just AP files and let me know if you still have the issue. The other versions are for older versions of the game and/or for older versions of .Noir., LL,& BB Mods.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 11:49 PM, MiniGiles said:

View File

What is in the piercing set?

5 Classic Models of Single Ring Decorative Penis Piercings as accessories in 8 metallic shades.

- The Dolphin                                                         -Prince Albert                                                           -Ampallang

post-1351624-0-38010000-1502201424_thumb.png                                       post-1351624-0-74856700-1502201419_thumb.png                                         post-1351624-0-77631600-1502201420_thumb.png

- Apadravya                                                          -Frenum

post-1351624-0-92623600-1502201422_thumb.png                                      frenumtrueview.thumb.png.105ec9986a62be164939a1200b89cbd7.png

&

3 Models of Combo/Multiple Decorative Penis Piercings as accessories also in 8 metallic shades

- Ampallang & Apadravya Cross                            -Hafada                                                                     -Jacob's Ladder

post-1351624-0-67140300-1502201425_thumb.png                                     frenumview.thumb.png.142185b61283b559040656a213f655e3.png                               laddermidview.thumb.png.258d0f8008eddb023d747f13b66be295.png

Updates:
 Now includes the AP Rig updates for LunarisEclipse and Hiroki's Penis Mods for all models & 1 additional classic single and 2 additional multiple piercings

Notes:

These are found in CAS under accessories like gloves and rings

Versions meant for LunarisEclipse and Hiroki's Mods will have a white background for the icon and if different be labeled with which Penis Mod it is for.

post-1351624-0-56178700-1502201426.png

Versions meant for Noir's Mods will have Green, Light Light Green, Yellow, Orange, or Red icon based on size

post-1351624-0-59377700-1505537347.pngpost-1351624-0-79681900-1505537355.png

i was wondering how do you remove the default penis from wicked whims i cant seem to find the file cause i downloaded a different penis mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/07/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    BB, LunarisEclipse, & some of Noir's Penis Mods

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 9:10 AM, MiniGiles said:

Thank you for clarifying Neverim,

I think the issue is the fact that you have all the versions of this mod when only the updated AP versions are needed. Try just installing just AP files and let me know if you still have the issue. The other versions are for older versions of the game and/or for older versions of .Noir., LL,& BB Mods.

Not sure if you're still supporting this mod but I hope so as I'm having this exact same issue but I do NOT have all the versions. I have only the AP files. Only white background items are showing up. I ended up deleting the ampallang to see if that would help but it only replaced the problem with the next piercing. This is getting quite frustrating.

7 hours ago, kirschenregen said:

Not sure if you're still supporting this mod but I hope so as I'm having this exact same issue but I do NOT have all the versions. I have only the AP files. Only white background items are showing up. I ended up deleting the ampallang to see if that would help but it only replaced the problem with the next piercing. This is getting quite frustrating.

Yes I am still supporting the mod. Please contact me with your game details like which version you have. If possible please attach a screenshot of your mod folder where you have the files. If not are the files in a subfolder of your mods folder?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2018 at 8:40 AM, MiniGiles said:

Yes I am still supporting the mod. Please contact me with your game details like which version you have. If possible please attach a screenshot of your mod folder where you have the files. If not are the files in a subfolder of your mods folder?

At the time I had not added the newest patch or JA. I've since updated to the most recent patch so I'll see if the problem persists. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you for these. I'm curious if it would be possible to somehow add these meshes to the penis mesh itself and then have the pierced members be selectable under WW... maybe there is a permission related issue with that though.

6 hours ago, Sorus said:

Thank you for these. I'm curious if it would be possible to somehow add these meshes to the penis mesh itself and then have the pierced members be selectable under WW... maybe there is a permission related issue with that though.

I do think is would be possible to add the piercings to mesh and for that model to become select-able in WW. The last bit however maybe a sticking point and I don't know how WW would handle that many additional penis versions.

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Master Lee said:

Interested in knowing, if there are any plans to add clit labia piercings, as well... so far, I have found a nose ring set, nipples set, but alas.... nothing for the area, aforementioned... hoping there will be a yes to this question. Thanks.

It is on the to-do list which grows by the moment but if you have some example of specific version of the kind of piercing that you would like to see please PM me.

On 9/12/2018 at 8:33 AM, MiniGiles said:

It is on the to-do list which grows by the moment but if you have some example of specific version of the kind of piercing that you would like to see please PM me.

Hey, thanks for the reply back. In general, maybe a full ring clit piercing, and maybe a labia piercing that looks like a small keyed lock. Of course, some set that complements the Noir & Dark nipple set, but for clit & labia. That's just a couple that come to mind.

On 12/14/2017 at 1:16 AM, MiniGiles said:

Yes now that Noir Mod is AP rigged, the plan is to include sets for each size. The question is  should they be released as one massive set including some new piercings I have in the works for LE & BB or release them gradually as they are finished.

Thank you! Any suggestions for multi-piercing grouping other than a jacob's ladder?

On 12/14/2017 at 1:16 AM, MiniGiles said:

Thank you! Any suggestions for multi-piercing grouping other than a jacob's ladder?

All in one please ?