SRX Followers - Elin Race Pack

View File

Update_Filepic.jpg.3ff0c04e007c4d35013bbb44e5a2d360.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first time to make a Elin race follower, but my pals already test this before, so this should work without any bugs.
And... this is my first time to upload files on LL.

This Elin race follower has her own body meshes and textures.
Even so, You still need Tera Elin Race installed.

I have add a tracking marker on this follower, you can check her location by using the quest mark.
And last thing, her ears and tail are equipments, I'm not sure if they will be take off when you give her some hats or something else.

Now I plan to make more Elin race follower into one mod, so I renamed this mod.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Installation |
-FOMOD-

Requires |
Tera Elin Race (and everything it need.)
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT Maid Outfit

Body |
CBBE Curvy*
UNP Curvy*

*Note: If you wish to replace the body meshes and textures, you should know what body textures are using in this mod.

Fair Skin Complexion - Diffuse (_d)
The Pure - Specular (_s)
SG Female Textures Renewal - Glow (_sk)

Credits |
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
Enhanced Character Edit
SG Female Textures Renewal
Fair Skin Complexion
PureSkinTexture
Tera Elin Race
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT Maid Outfit
DIMONIZED UNP female body
UNP Minidresses Collection
TES5Edit
Adobe Photoshop
NifSkope
Creation Kit
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SRX Followers - All in One Edition ( Nexusmods )

Project SNNR - Skyrim Nobody NPC Replacer ( Nexusmods )

Killing Floor 2 Gear Pack ( LoversLab )

Counter-Strike Online 2 Outfit Pack ( LoversLab )

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/07/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Tera Elin Race (and everything it need.), HDT Physics Extensions, HDT Maid Outfit
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

It can be confusing because the forum software will display the version number in the title without stating it as such.  If you look at the Tera Elin 2 page, the title shows "Tera Elin Race 2 3" which translate as "Tera Elin Race 2 (version) 3".  This means "Tera Elin Race 2" translate as "Tera Elin Race (version) 2".

You linked to the correct Elin mod, it's just that those people who already have Tera Elin 2 might think your mod uses that instead of the original Tera Elin files.

It can be confusing because the forum software will display the version number in the title without stating it as such.  If you look at the Tera Elin 2 page, the title shows "Tera Elin Race 2 3" which translate as "Tera Elin Race 2 (version) 3".  This means "Tera Elin Race 2" translate as "Tera Elin Race (version) 2".

You linked to the correct Elin mod, it's just that those people who already have Tera Elin 2 might think your mod uses that instead of the original Tera Elin files.

Maybe change version number will make it more clear? like 3.0 or build 3... etc.  :lol:

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing, I'd love to try your followers, but it seems the mod requires HDT high-hell which is known to cause all sorts of hellish problems in game play.

Is there a version of the mod that doesn't require hdt high-heels? That mod has never been updated since Dinosaurs extincted and I've had really bad experiences with it before, I wonder why people still uses it.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SRX Followers / UNP patch

ok I went into tes5edit to see if I could find the problem, the problem being in game it lists her as a child did not see any mention of her being a child. I did not changed anything the last time I loaded it

and when I tell her to follow me no problem ask her to get naked no problem. Yet when hit her with a spell from being female it tells me she is a child, she dose not sound like a child she dose not look like a child. So why is she a child I can marry her it comes right up in the dialogue box a child you do not see that and a child has underwear on when you tell them to get naked. So what is she?? 

On 4/20/2018 at 9:48 PM, Wade58 said:

SRX Followers / UNP patch

ok I went into tes5edit to see if I could find the problem, the problem being in game it lists her as a child did not see any mention of her being a child. I did not changed anything the last time I loaded it

and when I tell her to follow me no problem ask her to get naked no problem. Yet when hit her with a spell from being female it tells me she is a child, she dose not sound like a child she dose not look like a child. So why is she a child I can marry her it comes right up in the dialogue box a child you do not see that and a child has underwear on when you tell them to get naked. So what is she?? 

Sexlab and SL addons block the Elins as they are considered loli.  SRX910142 needs to put this warning on the Download page.

Before you ask, the answer is, "no, there are no patches or workarounds".

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...