Polished a lot of the content so far so that it's playable, as far as I know it's pretty stable now o and works with custom followers <333

Other mod compatibility,

SD+ when enslaved if you keep your follower around I'd recommend using the pause button in MCM, when you unpause you will still be at the same debt/enslavement lvl.

DCL Follower enslavement- Recommended you pause the mod because it spoils the content. (if you do want both it will make things really bad for you and you need to toggle off the dialogue option in MCM)

If anyone wants to post some screens for me to use that will be cool :).

Then feedback...

Is the mod too easy, hard, annoying?

Recommended default settings?

You found any bugs?

The next thing I'll be adding is Modevent("") so Simple slavery can tie into this.

And a way for other mod to pause my mod. Meaning if someone makes a follower that enslaves you they can pause mine with one line of code and reactivate with another ^^.

A way for the player to disable your follower charging debt so that you can play the game normally but if simple slavery kicks in you'll be made slave and force to have a follower.

Then I'm moving on to events.

When unenslaved your follower may take advantage of you when in devices these events will give you a way to reduce debt or increase it atm I have 3 planned.

When Debtenslaved every so often I'll make it so your slave changes the rules will add up to 3 more sets at least way I coded this mod I could have 100. 

For this you can give me your rules like what do you want to be forced to wear or do bearing in mind you still need to make gold, honestly nothing is off the table here cause if something gets in the way like a cursed collar the slave will be kicked up to the hardest tier of enslave then back down to what it was before ^^.

Then some Debtenslaved events.

Once these are done, I'll move on to some custom followers 2 for SS to use rather than the default ones, then ones that have a different type feature.

Is there going to be a option for the follower to be in the submissive role?

Nope, I don't think so.

Main problem is I like playing a game that wants to enslave/humiliate the player and how you can struggle against it. The other way I'm not too keen on and don't get as much enjoyment from it.

That said, if I had an idea that was like oooo this would work really well I'd do it.

More than one follower will mess things up (don't plan on fixing this)

Damn. I always use multiple followers for big fights (Harkonnen and such)

I wrote that was I was working things out. Funnily the system I work is really easy for me to alter so I may help it work for multiple followers

It depends if the game can play 2 idle comments are the same time because if it does it could get bad real fast.  (someone test this for me)

If it doesn't then it should work pretty well.

Btw, while i don't plan on coding it for more than 1 follower. 

I will see if I can code it in a way so that things can't double proc.

Then I'll see if I can make it so debt per day is multiplied by number of followers ^^.

(infact, I really like the idea of you hiring 4 followers to do something and but you run short on gold so can't dismiss any of them meaning you can't farm gold fast enough to pay for them, making you a slave) 

For this to happen, I need someone to test it and tell me what doesn't work because I don't have time to test more than 1 follower.

The reason I really want to see this and SD+ play nice together is because of the bimbo curse in SD where after awhile you really NEED a follower because you become so debuffed at fighting and you're always dropping your weapon. I just think combining the need for a follower with your consequences of having a follower will make for great gameplay :) I think Sanguine would approve :blink:

I'll work on it next.

Looked at it, I'm use something from Zaz Extension so the mod will use them for now. I will look at it later but I really don't want to break my Mod.

Question tho why can't you use those 2 mod (base zaz is still a DD req)? if there something I don't know like they run script that lags out game or something because I'm pretty sure they are pretty low resource mods.

I will look at it again when i have more time but if I do know it will likely delay more content.

More than one follower will mess things up (don't plan on fixing this)

Damn. I always use multiple followers for big fights (Harkonnen and such)

I wrote that was I was working things out. Funnily the system I work is really easy for me to alter so I may help it work for multiple followers

It depends if the game can play 2 idle comments are the same time because if it does it could get bad real fast.  (someone test this for me)

If it doesn't then it should work pretty well.

Btw, while i don't plan on coding it for more than 1 follower. 

I will see if I can code it in a way so that things can't double proc.

Then I'll see if I can make it so debt per day is multiplied by number of followers ^^.

(infact, I really like the idea of you hiring 4 followers to do something and but you run short on gold so can't dismiss any of them meaning you can't farm gold fast enough to pay for them, making you a slave) 

For this to happen, I need someone to test it and tell me what doesn't work because I don't have time to test more than 1 follower.

Sounds cool. It does sound like it'd be a bit of fun :D

A thought - perhaps the first one to become follower also becomes the leader/spokesperson for all of them. That way, only one follower to handle dialogue.

I've just begun a play through, finished Bleakfalls Barrow and so I'll have Lydia shortly. I should be able to hire Janessa at the same time, so I'm going to go ahead and install the mod and see what happens. I'll post my observations as I go.

Regarding multiple dialogues - I've had a situation where a Captured Dreams courier and an ingame courier caught up with me at the same time. The one that arrived a second later simply stood there while I dealt with the first. I had to initiate a conversation with the 2nd to get him to do his bit. I wonder if something similar will happen with more than one follower, each will "wait their turn" like way the couriers did.

```````

Another thought - if the payment demands use a timer, then there shouldn't be any multiple simultaneous dialogues

Zazextensionpack hard requirements are Heretical Resources and Tara Furniture Pack (i thought those mods were most compatible with Maria Eden)

Im pretty tight with my animations and strings count

Maria Eden seems the less compatible with devious devices so i think i put them all in the same bowl.

But If you need and use them, ill probably download them, i wanted a mod like yours for a little while

So honestly spent hours working out why I couldn't trigger my SendModEvent .... I put it in a quest stage which means the sender is invalid lol

It's almost complete too all i need to do is work out how to RegisterModEvent on every load.

Recruited Lydia

Settings:

Debt per Day = 100

Interest = 10%

Hours = 24

Bug: Have to clear debt with Lydia every time I talk to her to be able to access the full menu, despite having far less than 24 hours pass. 300 gold over 2 hours.

I'm using Immersive Follower Tweaks.

Hey, does this mod actually get you humped by your follower? Just curious, never thought to ask that until now. Like when/where can this trigger sex, out of curiosity?

There is like a time when your intown (without collar) and it does a DCL call for you to get raped.

I'd recommend having DCL rape on atm with naked + bound as conditions then you'll have a lot of smut :)

Don't worry there is plenty of smut coming haha.

As a preview, when you wear something your follower (unenslaved) can take advantage of there gonna do something and give you a choice Sexual/Humiliating, A lot more debt or abandonment. Ofc, the easiest thing will do submit to your follower or to the people the follower wants you to be used by.

Small update, even though it took me hours to do ;;.

SendModEvent("DFEnslave") will teleport and enslave player to 1 of 5 random follower.

Ironically the code I wrote was near perfect for it but the way I tested was one of the few environments it didn't work.

I've only been using CK properly for a week so things like that are to be expected.

That said tomorrow I'm back at work sooo my freetime is a little less so updates will be slower that said I really love how much I've done in a small time and the feedback I've been getting ^^.

There is like a time when your intown (without collar) and it does a DCL call for you to get raped.

I'd recommend having DCL rape on atm with naked + bound as conditions then you'll have a lot of smut :)

Don't worry there is plenty of smut coming haha.

As a preview, when you wear something your follower (unenslaved) can take advantage of there gonna do something and give you a choice Sexual/Humiliating, A lot more debt or abandonment. Ofc, the easiest thing will do submit to your follower or to the people the follower wants you to be used by.

Okay. xD I don't like having to have cursed loot installed, just because the mod is SO script heavy, has so many things that are hard to turn off, and can't be segmented to just include the rape functionality.

I have done some experiments:

Collar has crowling animation only in DD master. 

In DD Development it has other animation (walking with hands behind)

In DD Development boots are icluded, but they are invisible. (like missing meshes or textures, so happens also when i'm trying to equip straitjackets, only my head is visible...)

If somebody has it working properly, please help me.

Iron prison chains are working properly in DD Development.

I have run a fresh game using 0.78v and managed to play main quest up until Killing the dragon for Delphine.  I took Lydia as my follower as soon as she was available and managed to keep a steady flow of money coming in to pay her for quite a while, even managed a couple of Captured dreams deliveries too..  Things did take a financial turn for the worse after being robbed by bandits and dumped naked and gearless in the wilds..  I soon hit the 1000 gold first debt limit and had to pay the price for failing to pay Lydia..  Of course things went from bad to worse pretty quickly and I found out about the "rule change" addition which I though was perfect for the next level of troubles..  sure enough I didn't manage to regain my former wealth and soon passed the default 5000 limit and found myself in a very awkward predicament. I had just found a key to clear my DD items when I found my self not only naked on the road to Marcath but (no spoilers as it was awesome to find out without spoiler myself) in  pretty difficult situation as Lydia walk off...   Great way to be left, very good choice  of gear and totaly worth the development DD gear set up the mod requires...   ( I had DD set at submissive and found it pretty good for a tough but fun playthrough)

I did find the Captured Dreams deliveries fun as Lydia wouldn't touch any DD stuff on me while I was in CD gear..  I am sure it is going to become more and more fun as more little things get added but the "core" idea seems to be working very smoothly.  Would be fun to see the New DDx Straightjacket dress turn up somewhere too but it would need to be in well chosen areas only I think..

Only little issue I had was the "leaving" item would not auto-wear if in town and wearing town collar,,  I assume other devices "blocking" it would also prevent this too...   My initial thought was a strip naked and strip devices before "fitting" the "leaving gift" maybe...  You would probably need more feed back of others first to see if they like the idea  too ..

Off  to reset and annoy Lydia some more, finally she is fun to drag around again ... Thanks..

I have run a fresh game using 0.78v and managed to play main quest up until Killing the dragon for Delphine.  I took Lydia as my follower as soon as she was available and managed to keep a steady flow of money coming in to pay her for quite a while, even managed a couple of Captured dreams deliveries too..  Things did take a financial turn for the worse after being robbed by bandits and dumped naked and gearless in the wilds..  I soon hit the 1000 gold first debt limit and had to pay the price for failing to pay Lydia..  Of course things went from bad to worse pretty quickly and I found out about the "rule change" addition which I though was perfect for the next level of troubles..  sure enough I didn't manage to regain my former wealth and soon passed the default 5000 limit and found myself in a very awkward predicament. I had just found a key to clear my DD items when I found my self not only naked on the road to Marcath but (no spoilers as it was awesome to find out without spoiler myself) in  pretty difficult situation as Lydia walk off...   Great way to be left, very good choice  of gear and totaly worth the development DD gear set up the mod requires...   ( I had DD set at submissive and found it pretty good for a tough but fun playthrough)

I did find the Captured Dreams deliveries fun as Lydia wouldn't touch any DD stuff on me while I was in CD gear..  I am sure it is going to become more and more fun as more little things get added but the "core" idea seems to be working very smoothly.  Would be fun to see the New DDx Straightjacket dress turn up somewhere too but it would need to be in well chosen areas only I think..

Only little issue I had was the "leaving" item would not auto-wear if in town and wearing town collar,,  I assume other devices "blocking" it would also prevent this too...   My initial thought was a strip naked and strip devices before "fitting" the "leaving gift" maybe...  You would probably need more feed back of others first to see if they like the idea  too ..

Off  to reset and annoy Lydia some more, finally she is fun to drag around again ... Thanks..

Thxs for report ^^ glad your enjoying it.

The increased slaver level is my way of dealing with other mod devices ^^ basically it's a little(well a lot) harsher on the player and the rules can be followed regardless of what your wearing DD wise.

The thing I love a bout it, is it makes it seem that your follower has lost some control over you and you are being punished till you get it back.

The brilliant thing with this is it will allow the creation of other rules set meaning that when you get enslaved your follow my do different things to get there money bk.

As a reminder if you post a rule set you think would be good and I like it will be in the game. Mainly, cause I want to play my mod too and I'd love to be enslaved to rules I did not make up ^^.

The leaving thing is basic atm but I like it, it is going to be worked on so that it's a little more unique but it will always make you regret not following the rules.

Update on my end and building I've been scripting and learning how to (not used CK long) get a list of NPCs in the area, add them to a list that let then use sexlab.

Good work, good idea. But only devices is boring. Need more interactions with this follower. Maybe animations, maybe scripts, but something must be. Maybe some ideas from ME would inspire? Good luck, go forward.

I have been trying to download the experimental DD Extension just for this mod, but it always fails to download fully after some progress.

The DD.Assets and Integration downloaded successfully but DD.X always fails.

Anyone had the same problem? Is there another source beyond GitHub to download it?