12 hours ago, Mehmeme said:

Hey guys, Im trying to replace the armor with a custom armor. Is it possible to make one armor contain two pieces? I want to make one armor made of two parts of a bikini (so the bra and the panties). Or, if this isnt possible, can I somehow merge the two .nif files so they are treated as one armor?

Totally possible, but both the NIF and the AA must be in alignment on what slots they claim to use.

An armor item can't have two NIFs, so if your item is currently two NIFs, you will need to combine them. I think you can do it with Outfit Studio IIRC.

Just tried again with latest version. Cant remember if i had started without DF, or removed and cleaned in early gamestate. Well, tried now midgame (level 40 or so) with latest version , and .. even with Slavetats 1.3 installed..... it works. No Followermod thou. I had a follower (Lydia) allready with me, and after the allready know phrase.. i talked to her and.. hat "click me" as an option.

So, another mystery added ;)  . Maybe it was cause i had the follower allready with me, when i installed. I dont know. regards

1 hour ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

So, another mystery added ;)

Maybe it was because you added to an established game, and didn't have DF running at game start when you first initialised your entire stack of mods, and presumably also put it last in your LO...

Those two factors are non-mysterious, so it could be one, or both of them. Loading into an established game would avoid the inappropriate-load-path problems that occur with badly implemented soft-dep chains.

However, I've tried adding DF to an existing game, last in LO, and it's still as broken as ever for me.

I don't have RDO, or SlaveTats 1.3.0, and I don't have a follower mod, and despite these measures, all I get is repeated "Hope you don't try to cheat me..."

See these log entries:

Spoiler

[04/25/2019 - 11:43:36PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Q_var" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[04/25/2019 - 11:43:36PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Q" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"

[04/25/2019 - 11:44:53PM] warning: Property DebugV on script TIF_Dflow_0815A1A3 attached to topic info D115A1A3 on quest _DFlowStarterDebug (D10239EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/25/2019 - 11:44:53PM] warning: Property HirelingRecognizeStenvar on script TIF_Dflow_0815A1A3 attached to topic info D115A1A3 on quest _DFlowStarterDebug (D10239EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/25/2019 - 11:44:53PM] warning: Property Q on script TIF_Dflow_0815A1A3 attached to topic info D115A1A3 on quest _DFlowStarterDebug (D10239EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/25/2019 - 11:44:53PM] warning: Property fac on script TIF_Dflow_0815A1A3 attached to topic info D115A1A3 on quest _DFlowStarterDebug (D10239EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/25/2019 - 11:44:53PM] warning: Property ra on script TIF_Dflow_0815A1A3 attached to topic info D115A1A3 on quest _DFlowStarterDebug (D10239EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/25/2019 - 11:44:54PM] warning: Property _DMaster on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info D10053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (D10151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/25/2019 - 11:44:54PM] warning: Property Q on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info D10053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (D10151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/25/2019 - 11:44:54PM] warning: Property fac on script TIF_Dflow_080053A0 attached to topic info D10053A0 on quest _DflowStarter (D10151AE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/25/2019 - 11:46:31PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Q_var" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"
[04/25/2019 - 11:46:31PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Q" on object "TIF_Dflow_080053A0"

Looks like it can't initialise factions to start the quest.

I was  hoping my history of hacking DF was at an end, but it seems that DF won't let me quit. I have a nasty feeling I won't get this working without editing the ESP and rebuilding scripts.

If this is working for anyone, like the poster above, it's probably because of traces of an old game still remaining.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't have RDO, or SlaveTats 1.3.0, and I don't have a follower mod, and despite these measures, all I get is repeated "Hope you don't try to cheat me..."

A support for RDO is super heavy work. The changes to the dialogue trees are massive. Even getting EFF to work is quite hard. The patch used to be just  esp provided by CGI (which kinda worked) and now the script one has no effect for me. My best guess something screwed with the dialogue injection. So I ditched follower frameworks. For the same effect of RDO, I run FCO and Immersive Citizens and I am quite happy.  

As for slavetats; I am running 1.30 just fine. If you don't use the feature in DF I don't see why it would impact DF not starting.

I am running a game and started with 2.0 and uninstalled and clean saved to the latest version. I have never been able to start the mod automatically... when I add the starting dialogue via debug DF works just fine.

I have DF pretty low on my LO, but that doesn't matter that much as I check and patch everything manually anyway. So if you see no conflicts in DF (TES5Edit) my best guess would be something changed recruitment from an earlier versions due to compatibility for other Follower Frameworks. Which would explain errors on faction return.

@Lozeak If supporting Follower Frameworks is too much of a hassle, I wouldn't mind a fall back. It worked just fine in 1.X. The fun out of the modular deals just trump what you get out of Follower Frameworks, imo. In fact, the only thing I miss is adding multiple Followers. If that could be a part of DF, like being in dept to just one more temporary Follower... that could be great.

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Totally possible, but both the NIF and the AA must be in alignment on what slots they claim to use.

An armor item can't have two NIFs, so if your item is currently two NIFs, you will need to combine them. I think you can do it with Outfit Studio IIRC.

Call me an idiot, but what does AA mean? Im usually really just a mod consumer usually... I managed to merge the two meshes into one nif file in outfit studio (when I load that .nif in outfit studio it also shows me bras and pants), but ingame I only see the bra for some reason.

8 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

Call me an idiot, but what does AA mean? Im usually really just a mod consumer usually... I managed to merge the two meshes into one nif file in outfit studio (when I load that .nif in outfit studio it also shows me bras and pants), but ingame I only see the bra for some reason.

Check in Nifscope on the panty node if the BSDismemberSkinInstance ->Partition is set to the body slot 32

If you replace the Mage clothes you should do this on Mage_F_0.nif and Mage_F_1.nif

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If this is working for anyone, like the poster above, it's probably because of traces of an old game still remaining.

I think your game got cursed somehow because I tried it multiple times on a new game and it just works. ?

4 hours ago, Kalthen said:

Check in Nifscope on the panty node if the BSDismemberSkinInstance ->Partition is set to the body slot 32

If you replace the Mage clothes you should do this on Mage_F_0.nif and Mage_F_1.nif

Thanks! That was the problem.

13 hours ago, Tiress said:

I think your game got cursed somehow because I tried it multiple times on a new game and it just works.

That log output I posted doesn't look good to me.

I'm going to look into it properly now.

As for RDO, I don't even know why I had it in my LO, it was doing nothing I cared about.

Installed DF2.02a to my development machine, which has a whole 39 mods on it, including DF.

DF works, albeit, you have to use the Debug function to add a devious follower - as others have described.

There's nothing cursed about my LO of course, it's simply not small, and there's plenty in there that might be interacting with DF, despite DF being loaded after everything else.

There are 217 mods in my "real" LO, including DF (some of which are merges of 40 more mods, and so on), so things are a bit more complicated.

I've found at least one critical bug in DF 2.02a ...

In _DFlowFollowerController it references the type EFFCore.

This type is supposed to be gated by the presence of EFFDialogue.ESP, but it seems that Lozeak didn't follow why you need to put this kind of softdep code in its OWN script, preferably a global.

In short, EFFCore is required to exist by _DFlowFollowerController, even if that script isn't executed. Also, you need EFFCore present to build the script.

The script tries to resolve an unknown type at load, and fails to load if EFFCore isn't present.

So, why you fire of the hire follower script, it indirectly references _DFlowFollowerController (in AddFollower), which references EFFCore, which probably doesn't exist.

And because _DFlowFollowerController basically can't be loaded, it fails to map into any properties, and your DF is completely hosed.

So, by dropping EFF from my LO when I made my new game - in an attempt to avoid any bother with DF's attempt to be EFF compatible - I made my DF not work :) 

Fortunately, this anti-pattern is confined to a single script. However, this approach to soft-dep inclusion is pathological, and those martian types need to be moved out into their own scripts, which are only called if the required ESP is present.

He does something a bit similar in his MCM, but gets away with it, because no foreign type is referenced. The bug is confined to _DFlowFollowerController and EFF integration only. If you throw the EFF scripts into your game (and disable the ESPs), your DF will work (with some caveats) ... about to test that ...

I've confirmed this by testing. In fact, with the EFF script files present, even with EFFDialogue.ESP disabled, suddenly I've got a fully devious follower without even resorting to the Debug addition method.

This loading issue is a little more subtle than I make out. For example, if you don't have any mods that soft-dep DF, you might get away with loading _DFlowFollowerController and referencing it from some quests, but not others, but it seems that if another mod is the first thing to reference it (even indirectly), then it will be broken and unloadable. This relates to those same complex issues people frequently have where a mod only breaks when some other mod is present in the mix.

These issues are avoided by not referencing types except in dedicated soft-dep scripts that are gated by existence of their owning mod's ESP, and not doing so - at all - in any way whatsoever - in any Init functions or OnLoad handlers. See DCL, or SLD for examples of this done ... better.

Here's a (super-tiny) quick hotfix for the EFF dependency problem, for those who don't want any contamination from EFF.

The _DFlowFollowerController is the only modified script, but I recompiled the related fragment files, just to be sure.

Devious Followers 2.02a - hotfix 1.7z

With this, I'm able to recruit devious followers normally, no debug required, no total failure to init the follower ... just works, as Lozeak intended.

Only touches scripts, but due to the nature of the problem, you very likely need a new game, or save cleaner antics, to ensure all traces of the old unpatched scripts are gone, and that DF gets loaded from scratch.

If you use EFF, you don't need this, your DF should be fine already. In fact it would stop the built-in EFF follower registration from working.

Unfortunately, the specific implementation of that feature is what causes the problem for people without EFF.

58 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

With this, I'm able to recruit devious followers normally, no debug required, no total failure to init the follower ... just works, as Lozeak intended. 

I didn't have to touch debug at all, the dialogue option was just delayed a bit. Thank you for the hotfix though, lets see how it works now. :)

On 4/25/2019 at 7:01 AM, Hanshurtig11 said:

Just tried again with latest version. Cant remember if i had started without DF, or removed and cleaned in early gamestate. Well, tried now midgame (level 40 or so) with latest version , and .. even with Slavetats 1.3 installed..... it works. No Followermod thou. I had a follower (Lydia) allready with me, and after the allready know phrase.. i talked to her and.. hat "click me" as an option.

So, another mystery added ;)  . Maybe it was cause i had the follower allready with me, when i installed. I dont know. regards

I thought the problem was to do with a compatibility fix that was in both slave tattoos 1.30 and DF, they collided with each other I think, as only one could use the fix which I think had maybe something to do with EFF compatibility mainly ( not swearing that ). ( EDIT >> I don't use EFF, I have tried it, but it mucked up some things for me, and Now sort of avoid it )

Any way with the last update I think this compatibility fix was completely removed, so actually with the latest version you probably will not have a problem with which ever slave Tattoo version you use.  ( I am not saying this is absolutely correct, but it is sort of the way i understood it )  But for now I think Slave tattoo 1.2.3 is considered the safest bet.  And EFF may still cause trouble in some instances with the latest version . 

EDIT >>> RDO try to change up a lot of the dialogue in the game to give a more immersive game with less repetitive dialogue, but because it messes with over 5000 lines of dialogue, and much of that is follower related it has the potential to cause a lot of problems with any mod that works with, and expects the dialogue to be in mostly the default style.

Even placing DF below it in the load order is likely to have no effect, and will not fix the problems it may introduce.

For DF 2.02a ONLY:

If you have the problem where your follower fails to become devious, and repeats the "Hope you don't cheat me ..." or equivalent lines for mercenaries, and even the Debug option to make follower devious through dialog seems to do nothing...

This problem is caused by a semi-hard (not kidding) dependency on EFF, that was accidentally introduced into the _DFlowFollowerController script.

That script contains the code to add and remove devious followers, so if it's broken, your follower can't become devious by any normal pathway, and other things will be broken too.

You can either install EFF - you don't have to enable the ESP - OR you can use the "hotfix" I posted a bit further back up this page, which simply commented out the EFF code in _DFlowFollowerController and recompiled critical scripts. DO NOT DO BOTH.

If you use EFF, or the hotfix, you should have followers who become devious automatically on recruitment, as you would expect.

Players who didn't have EFF in their game, but had a working DF, probably either had an old save, or have lingering copies of certain EFF script files still in their install. In one such case I was able to get DF to work without one of the above solutions - partially - in a small LO, and even then, I had to use the Debug option to make the follower devious. If the EFF scripts aren't present, the add/remove follower process can sometimes work without any fix. If you don't have any mods that softdep DF, it's sort-of possible, but I still wouldn't advise it.

Hello hello, just installed your mod today and am having a blast ty for this work. I read through the forum and saw that a lot are having trouble with slavetats 1.30 just wanted to say that it seems to be working for me at least so far. Recruited Sofia no issues, she is happily taking all my money now. 

I have 2 requests and a suggestion.

Request #1: please make a cooldown timer for sleep rape events. It's very hard for my char to get any rest sometimes, even though she's dressed in armor, sober and not aroused, because every hour she is "pulled out of bed by strong hands". xD It would be great if there was a cooldown so she and the follower could get real rest (and would sleep until morning). Sometimes the rape event fires, she is woken up, but no rapists spawn and sometimes too many spawn yet only one sex takes place.

#2: debug that would teleport your devious follower to you if you somehow manage to lose them (especially annoying with unnamed followers).

Suggestion regarding pony girl event (if it's still in the mod - I haven't encountered it in a long time). Maybe make it and the petsuit induce amorous feelings in the males of the species they mimic. And add increased chance multiplier for sleep rape (would help with SLUTS mod).

Tnx

I do have a question if someone can help me. I gave sofia control of my gold to auto pay debt I was thinking. I started getting messages that shes angry for me not paying her but when i try to pay her the dialogue for it is gone after having given her control of my gold. So im wondering how do I pay her in that case?

EDIT- Ty for any help.

EDIT2- Can I just put my gold in her inventory through vanilla dialogue or EFF menu wheel? Would that count as payment or would she take from what i gave her as needed?

On 4/21/2019 at 8:08 PM, Dust+ said:

Hello @Lozeak, thanks for the mod. I'm pretty enjoying with every hour spending with your mod.

Anyway, I'm going to point to few uncomfortable situations of the mod, which for sure you know about, but they excist quite long time, so I decided to refresh them here. Just to be sure you remember about them.

I guess there is a need to make some checking of chastity devices on the Dragonborn before impelement on her some deals (both modular and regular deals). There is usual situation when the Dragonborn is wearing chastity belt (she got it from DCL, for example) and then, the follower implements a deal to wear a piercing. Or, for example, she wears a chastity bra and suddenly, get a deal to make a nipple piercing. The same about the plugs deals, because all or almost all Devious mods are locking chastity devices on Dragonborn, so it's impossible to wear the plug or a piercing.

It's one of those things basically I can't make it so the follower won't offer the deal because the mod requires deals to be used and deal not being offered if X is present could create a dead end.

That said I have added way's around stuff like the follower may force the thing you can't equip yourself or won't punish you for it.

If there is a situation, for example, you need to wear X but you can't equip and the follower continuingly punishes you for it then let me know. Otherwise you may have to deal with the clunkiness of it.

Personally, I try to either have Chastisisy or plug/piercings enabled so I don't have to deal with this. Other mods have this problem it's just one of those things.

As I add more Modular deals in the future you can configure the content that works for you and disable the content that doesn't.

I rather take this approach cause I can make fun content but it might be a little clunky and impossible to perfect but it existing is worth it.

On 4/22/2019 at 3:15 AM, Lupine00 said:

The horrors of DAmoyl are being overstated here. It does produce problems - sometimes nasty - but many other mods do worse and nobody wails so much about them. Like most other mods with problems, reloading an earlier save fixes the issues.

That said, I rarely ever put DAmoyl in a LO, and if I do, it's only to make SD+ combat surrender work.

Alas, Kimy seems disinterested in making it work in DCL, despite other support for SD+ in DCL ...

And Dragonborn in Distress overlaps too much for there to be hope of it ever adding it.

We're still waiting for the lightweight combat defeat mod that will add it. One of the biggest problems is that SD+ itself is not the most fun slavery - DF is :) 

DAMOYL ... love the concept... it kept breaking for me. Do can't really help it.

On 4/22/2019 at 12:58 PM, Kalthen said:

SD+ doesn't really play well with DF. I was trying to figure out why I couldn't get the bindings form the deal "tied" equipped and it finally showed when I got the petsuit instead. I was somehow still wearing the binding from a last dreamworld visit. For some reason they didn't show up in my inventory. 

Just wanted to post this in case someone was getting the same issue. I was not DF it was SD+.

SD+ is an awesome mod but it doesn't really play well with DF (because well the mod does so many things!) but as far as know if you use the pause of DF when SD+ is in control then it should be fine.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:27 PM, Zagzaguel said:

Are you sure you read the past few pages?

Slavetats 1.3 and RDO are causing this issue

If youre using Slavetats go back to 1.2.3

If youre using RDO disable it

If you using none deactivate all your mods (except DF + requir.) and activate all others one after another until you find the conflicting mod

Yea I messed up 2.02b SHOULD be ok.

5 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

I have 2 requests and a suggestion.

Request #1: please make a cooldown timer for sleep rape events. It's very hard for my char to get any rest sometimes, even though she's dressed in armor, sober and not aroused, because every hour she is "pulled out of bed by strong hands". xD It would be great if there was a cooldown so she and the follower could get real rest (and would sleep until morning). Sometimes the rape event fires, she is woken up, but no rapists spawn and sometimes too many spawn yet only one sex takes place.

#2: debug that would teleport your devious follower to you if you somehow manage to lose them (especially annoying with unnamed followers).

Suggestion regarding pony girl event (if it's still in the mod - I haven't encountered it in a long time). Maybe make it and the petsuit induce amorous feelings in the males of the species they mimic. And add increased chance multiplier for sleep rape (would help with SLUTS mod).

Tnx

1. I don't think my mod has a sleep rape thing.

2. I'll add it on to list on things to do. (can't promise I'll add but when I get more time I'll consider it)

@Lupine00 Massive thank you for all the troubleshooting while I was away. 

I have some time off now. No idea if I'll work on the mod but I have time to read forums again at least lol.

On 4/21/2019 at 8:08 PM, Dust+ said:

Or, for example, she wears a chastity bra and suddenly, get a deal to make a nipple piercing. The same about the plugs deals, because all or almost all Devious mods are locking chastity devices on Dragonborn, so it's impossible to wear the plug or a piercing.

Ironically, while wearing the chastity bra, you can still equip the iron collar with nipple chains (which pierces the nipples). You shouldn't be able to but the bra allows the combined collar & nipple piercings to be equipped.

9 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

I believe this is Deviously Cursed Loot.

Talking about deal compatibility, the thing that causes most problems, most of the time - and not just a DF problem - is chastity.

DCL and many other mods put on quest belts that can't be removed. If DF could work in a way that is aware of those belts, it would greatly improve its overall ability to mix-and-match with other mods.

If followers recognised those kinds of belts, and had appropriate flavour dialog, along with subtle fixes to deals, it would add immersion too.

For example, the existing chastity deal can work fine with a quest belt - as long as DF knows how to remove it correctly, and always replaces the belt - so no quest functionality is impaired.

In the case where the belt is super-special-completely-unremovable - like the Queen Sarah belt - some kind of magic excuse could be used to add magical plugs and piercings, and use those to give the player orgasms - while preserving the core logic and dialogs of the chastity deals.

With a belt like Belt of Shame, Maiden's Shield, Pet Project, or Captured Dreams, we can imagine the follower having some convenient workaround + excuse for being able to remove and re-add it - and as long as that's more fun than not being able to, the player will be happy. If the player doesn't want those deals, they can disable them.

Of course, there are other problem devices, like Living Armor, or Hobble Dress, that it would be nice if DF could recognise and interact with them more appropriately.

(Parasites) Living Armor (or any-old hobble dress) both seem to be perfect set-ups for special DF events.

For example, the follower could have a chance per day to execute the special event for Living Armor, which might be something like the follower offering "help" removing it. The "help" might be something like the Potion Quest, or actually the potion quest :) 

A PQ-like scenario might involve the breast-enlarging properties of the armor - so the follower gives a potion that results in highly-accelerated breast growth, and once they've farmed sufficient milk from the PC, they remove the parasite - leaving the player with the huge breasts - and continue to farm the milk.

Absent other milking mods, the PC would then have to beg the follower to milk them, or else suffer unpleasantness.

Maybe not everyone likes milking, but it's just an example. Alternatives might involve something like instant removal of the parasite, but with the drawback that the player gets a gasmask, and very strong speech/interaction debuff due to the terrible stench from the substance the follower used to remove the parasite. The follower could also wear a gasmask, for extra amusement value. The debuff (and need to wear the mask) would go away after a few days.

A vanilla hobble-dress seems to suggest an event where the follower adds an armbinder and a ring-gag, where the PC has to give a large number of blow-jobs - not unlike the straight jacket event (or exactly like it, except for the devices).

Or as above, plus a blindfold, and the follower brings a succession of increasingly large creatures that require blow jobs. The PC must beg to suck each one, without knowing what it will be. Afterwards, the follower will keep mentioning "the time you sucked off that massive horse cock" etc.