Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

9 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

OMG ??? That would explain it I guess!! Lol so what's the list thing that pops up when you go to the Passion settings in the pie menu? I assumed they were there because it had a bunch of stuff listed already. I'll give these a try! Also I had a question: is cmar's pregnancy controller required for passion to work? Just curious! Thanks for your help(:

4 hours ago, simsgirl5134 said:

OMG ??? That would explain it I guess!! Lol so what's the list thing that pops up when you go to the Passion settings in the pie menu? I assumed they were there because it had a bunch of stuff listed already. I'll give these a try! Also I had a question: is cmar's pregnancy controller required for passion to work? Just curious! Thanks for your help(:

Passion does not know any animation of any creator, even if you have them installed, unless you type in passion settings menu the animations name. That is what this list does. It is a list of sim 3 known animations that passion loads if they are installed.

Cmar's pregnancy controller is a very good mod for sims 3 pregnancy. It is not required for passion to work because passion has it's one pregnancy script and setting. The script gives only a chance for pregnancy to happen and not all that much that Cmar's pregnancy controller has.

7 hours ago, Fobot said:

Very often i have that too, but i have animations and all. They just go to place, you choose animation, wait a sec and they done. Second time same place same animation they go ok, but its really annoying.

And sims after sex immediately dress up. Is it me or it is how should be? If it should be that way, any suggestion how to force them not to dress up?

This means that one or maybe more animations do not have animation clips or the clips have errors.

After sex the sims use the outfit they had before get nude. If this is the naked one, they will be always naked.

The override outfit changer help to chose and change an outfit even if sims are moving.

It is in the first pages of the topic, Other mods section.

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

This means that one or maybe more animations do not have animation clips or the clips have errors.

After sex the sims use the outfit they had before get nude. If this is the naked one, they will be always naked.

The override outfit changer help to chose and change an outfit even if sims are moving.

It is in the first pages of the topic, Other mods section.

Thanks for respond. But i have a few more questions))

When you set pregnancy it asked Category or Position. What difference? And how it works?

Is it possible to set that cum stays a little bit longer?

Hi Stormy! Have a question: Is this file wrong PKW_Extend_Animations_For_Passion, Should it not be OKW? Well as i forgot to remove: FixerCar_Sink_Animations it played as should and finally no more flying up in the air or down in the ground, when using the counter-sink for passion ;)  Something else is strange in my game as i get a strange error message from time to time (can't remember what it said but it was about an object error and not during passion, also started having loud subway noices inside the lhouses where ever my sims where annd i don't have the subwaystation close to the homelot (Having a small lot 10x10 where i have the sub buildt inside a tiny house to kill the noice as it drives me crazy, and have a few of these station-lots placed here and there)  ? ???? Will try more later tonight or tomorrow and report back later.

PS i don't have any of the Cmar files that came with the update as i use the Nraas mods and the Cmar core mods don't play nice with Woohoer, for some reason. Have cmar_EnableTeenElderBirth, cmar_GetNaked1.63, cmar_PregnancyControllerV5, cmar_SimHeightSlider

(for the teens ;)  )

, cmar_TattooNude, cmarXmods_OutfitChanger_NudeTuning + cmarXmods_OutfitChanger1.63

( as it gives me the option to change more than one outfit in each cathegory (have 2 different casual, 2 formal 2 sleepwear etz, for the different seasons as i can't stand to see my sima running around in a T-shirt and shorts when it's below 10 degree Celsius and cold winds blowing.)

, + a lot of Cmar package files combined with the penis, nipple, naked outfits + pregnancy clothing into one Cmar package file.

As i don't want to combine mods as they can stop working as should if combined in S3pe i do it like this.

Hope you understand my endless ramblings, You did write that it is optional to add these files i don't think that this should cause any problems for me.

Thanks again for the update and will reort baack later my friend ?❤️❤️❤️

Hello twilightstorm i have a question.i want to make some small mods.

İ dont know how to explain.but i mean

Behaivours.i want to give my sims their own traits and animations related this.

For example,a slut female must usually sit down leg on top each other.is it really hard make this for me?

İ know what is s3pe and using blender a little.cant i make these?please give me reply

1 hour ago, Blackstar_new said:

Hello twilightstorm i have a question.i want to make some small mods.

İ dont know how to explain.but i mean

For example,a slut female must usually sit down leg on top each other.is it really hard make this for me?

İ know what is s3pe and using blender a little.cant i make these?please give me reply

Modding Sims 3 is a combination of three things exclude all the tools made for modding.

1) 3d models modding

2) animations modding

3) script modding.

To create a 3d model, you need programs like TS3W, blender, milkshape that have plugins for sims 3.

To create an animation you need blender or milkshape and a know how to manipulate sims and objects and create their movements.

The last one, script modding is the harder one and needs knowledge of C# programming language. You need MS Visual studio.

It's not harder because of that but because of your trying to figure out and understand Sims 3 script system.

This system has 9 cores which are -dll- files.

Using/calling the functions exist in those dll files you create a pure script mod and if you modify/extend them you create a core mod.

The created mod in both cases is a dll file. (S3SA resources in S3PE)

Now in your question and example....

Custom traits needs modification of sims 3, core managers such as TraitTipsManager, SocialManager.

You write a script that does that, you add it in game, it adds new traits to every sim in Town and if you decide to remove it, it will corrupt every sim in Town with unknown C# references, in a saved game.

Animations need someone to make them.

This one is a pose or an animation. Someone must create it and then you need a scenario about the where and when ,a slut female must usually sit down leg on top each other, to add the interactions (script again) and make it live in sims 3.  

Here is a script example of Passion Custum TV Channels mod. This one is a pure script mod as passion is.

using Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Electronics;
using Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities;
using Sims3.SimIFace;
using Sims3.UI;
using System;
using Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem;
using Sims3.Gameplay.Actors;

namespace CustomTVChannel
{
    public class CustomTVChanels
    {

// Declare the channels from their resource key
        // kinky world channels
        private static readonly ResourceKey KinkyChannel1_Vid_0 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0xB6C0A056BB1EEAB2");
        private static readonly ResourceKey KinkyChannel2_Vid_0 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0x294961E0DD4D1C29");
        private static readonly ResourceKey KinkyChannel3_Vid_0 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0x332D024CDDE9CE94");
        private static readonly ResourceKey KinkyChannel4_Vid_0 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0x62AD2E613CE4F28B");
        private static readonly ResourceKey KinkyChannel5_Vid_0 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0xA1E6F9BAE9088216");

//Passion TV Channels
        private static readonly ResourceKey Channel_01_vid01 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0x8DC278D813275705");
        private static readonly ResourceKey Channel_02_vid01 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0xEFD91C1084B3E2DA");
        private static readonly ResourceKey Channel_03_vid01 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0x8647C1AAD74E30F7");
        private static readonly ResourceKey Channel_04_vid01 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0xDC118FA318BD0EE4");
        private static readonly ResourceKey Channel_05_vid01 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0x046C240AEA28A251");
        private static readonly ResourceKey Channel_06_vid01 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0x875667F1FFDDF916");
        private static readonly ResourceKey Channel_07_vid01 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0xCC02BFCB7272D603");
        private static readonly ResourceKey Channel_08_vid01 = ResourceKey.FromString("0xB1CC1AF6-0x00000000-0x7649533123BEF070");

protected static bool ChannelsLoad;

[Tunable]
        protected static bool cLoader = false;

// Loads the mod in to the world
        static CustomTVChanels()
        {

World.OnWorldLoadFinishedEventHandler += new EventHandler(CustomTVChanels.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler);
        }

public static void OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {

try
            {

if (!CustomTVChanels.ChannelsLoad)
            {
                GetTVChannels();
            }
            ChannelsLoad = true;
            }
            catch (Exception )
            {
                SimpleMessageDialog.Show("Passion Custom TV Channels", "Error loading Custom TV Channels.");
            }

}

public static void GetTVChannels()
        {

string ChannelsXML = "CustomTVChannels_XML";
            XmlDbData xmlDbData = XmlDbData.ReadData(ChannelsXML);

//Checks to see if the channels are installed and loaded in the world. if not spawn messages to the player

if (!World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel1_Vid_0) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel2_Vid_0) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel3_Vid_0) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel4_Vid_0) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel5_Vid_0) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_01_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_02_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_03_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_04_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_05_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_06_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_07_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_08_vid01)) { SimpleMessageDialog.Show("Passion Custom TV Channels", "All TV Channels Video Files Missing! All Custom TV Channels Removed. Please download them."); }
       else if (!World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel1_Vid_0) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel2_Vid_0) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel3_Vid_0) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel4_Vid_0) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel5_Vid_0)) { SimpleMessageDialog.Show("Passion Custom TV Channels", "Kinky World Video Files Missing! All Kinky World Channels Removed."); }
       else if (!World.ResourceExists(Channel_01_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_02_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_03_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_04_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_05_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_06_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_07_vid01) &&
                !World.ResourceExists(Channel_08_vid01)) { SimpleMessageDialog.Show("Passion Custom TV Channels", "Passion Custom TV Channels Video Files Missing! All Passion Custom TV Channels Removed."); }

if (xmlDbData == null || xmlDbData.Tables == null) { SimpleMessageDialog.Show("Passion Custom TV Channels", "_XML Resource not found or has Premature End."); }

try {
                TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:SportsStation");
                TVChannelData.ParseTVChannelData(XmlDbData.ReadData(ChannelsXML));
                if (!World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel1_Vid_0)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:KinkyChannel1"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel2_Vid_0)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:KinkyChannel2"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel3_Vid_0)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:KinkyChannel3"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel4_Vid_0)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:KinkyChannel4"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(KinkyChannel5_Vid_0)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:KinkyChannel5"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(Channel_01_vid01)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:Channel_1"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(Channel_02_vid01)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:Channel_2"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(Channel_03_vid01)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:Channel_3"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(Channel_04_vid01)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:Channel_4"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(Channel_05_vid01)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:Channel_5"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(Channel_06_vid01)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:Channel_6"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(Channel_07_vid01)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:Channel_7"); }
                if (!World.ResourceExists(Channel_08_vid01)) { TVChannelData.sTVChannelDictionary.Remove("Gameplay/Excel/TV/TVChannel:Channel_8"); }

}
            catch { }
        }

}

}

10 hours ago, Fobot said:

Thanks for respond. But i have a few more questions))

When you set pregnancy it asked Category or Position. What difference? And how it works?

Is it possible to set that cum stays a little bit longer?

By category gives more chance to have pregnancy if category is fuck. By position gets more random.

The idea in cum masks is that every player sets up  a naked outfit with accessories.

Cum masks are also accessories and they might change/replace the accessories that a player choose to have for his/her sims.

The best way to avoid that is to create a copy of this outfit, add what ever you want and then delete this clone outfit.

That is what passion does.

The reason that this request can't be done is not the sims that you see passioning but the sims that you don't see.

If I left it a bit longer and these sims change outfit from nude to whatever by any other autonomous interaction, they will have 2 nude outfits up to X nude outfits depends how many times they had passion during the saved game.

2-3 nude outfits is not big deal but X makes memory leaks and leads to game crashes.

Testing when I was making these interactions, I count 17 nude outfits in a random sim.

The quick deletion of them before the sim gets back to its current outfit prevents that.  

9 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi Stormy! Have a question: Is this file wrong PKW_Extend_Animations_For_Passion, Should it not be OKW?

OKW = Oniki Kinky World, PKW = Passion Kinky World  for KW animations that pragmatically made for made for passion.

The name does not matter. You can rename it to MrsSanta_Extend_Animations_For_Passion  if you like. The 1kbyte  Extend_Animations_For_Passion name matters.

All FixerCar_Sink_Animations  are moved to this one and this file does not work in this version.

I just find the name FixerCar_Sink_Animations stupid. That is why I changed it.

9 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

+ a lot of Cmar package files combined with the penis, nipple, naked outfits + pregnancy clothing into one Cmar package file.

As i don't want to combine mods as they can stop working as should if combined in S3pe i do it like this.

These files are optional but the 2 core mods setup the nude outfit tap for Edit in CAS.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

By category gives more chance to have pregnancy if category is fuck. By position gets more random.

The idea in cum masks is that every player sets up  a naked outfit with accessories.

Cum masks are also accessories and they might change/replace the accessories that a player choose to have for his/her sims.

The best way to avoid that is to create a copy of this outfit, add what ever you want and then delete this clone outfit.

That is what passion does.

The reason that this request can't be done is not the sims that you see passioning but the sims that you don't see.

If I left it a bit longer and these sims change outfit from nude to whatever by any other autonomous interaction, they will have 2 nude outfits up to X nude outfits depends how many times they had passion during the saved game.

2-3 nude outfits is not big deal but X makes memory leaks and leads to game crashes.

Testing when I was making these interactions, I count 17 nude outfits in a random sim.

The quick deletion of them before the sim gets back to its current outfit prevents that.  

Thanks for explanation.

17 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi Stormy! Have a question: Is this file wrong PKW_Extend_Animations_For_Passion, Should it not be OKW? Well as i forgot to remove: FixerCar_Sink_Animations it played as should and finally no more flying up in the air or down in the ground, when using the counter-sink for passion ;)  Something else is strange in my game as i get a strange error message from time to time (can't remember what it said but it was about an object error and not during passion, also started having loud subway noices inside the lhouses where ever my sims where annd i don't have the subwaystation close to the homelot (Having a small lot 10x10 where i have the sub buildt inside a tiny house to kill the noice as it drives me crazy, and have a few of these station-lots placed here and there)  ? ???? Will try more later tonight or tomorrow and report back later.

PS i don't have any of the Cmar files that came with the update as i use the Nraas mods and the Cmar core mods don't play nice with Woohoer, for some reason. Have cmar_EnableTeenElderBirth, cmar_GetNaked1.63, cmar_PregnancyControllerV5, cmar_SimHeightSlider

(for the teens ;)  )

, cmar_TattooNude, cmarXmods_OutfitChanger_NudeTuning + cmarXmods_OutfitChanger1.63

( as it gives me the option to change more than one outfit in each cathegory (have 2 different casual, 2 formal 2 sleepwear etz, for the different seasons as i can't stand to see my sima running around in a T-shirt and shorts when it's below 10 degree Celsius and cold winds blowing.)

, + a lot of Cmar package files combined with the penis, nipple, naked outfits + pregnancy clothing into one Cmar package file.

Hope you understand my endless ramblings, You did write that it is optional to add these files i don't think that this should cause any problems for me.

Thanks again for the update and will reort baack later my friend ?❤️❤️❤️

For the subway sounds reset your world that might get rid of the sounds I have had circus music play in my house for no reason and I don't have a circus accept maybe the festivals that go on in the game.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

A 10% chance of 2 back to back animations on fuck category gives more pregnancy chances than a 10% of 2 random categories. (other than fuck) 

I don't get it. So if i would play like 3 animations in a row from fuck category, how much will be chance end up pregnant?

1 hour ago, Fobot said:

I don't get it. So if i would play like 3 animations in a row from fuck category, how much will be chance end up pregnant?

It's suppose to be 30% but some members said that they end up pregnant with less than that.

This is an old script from Alfiechan and I only fixed what type of sims to get pregnant, because if it happens a service one to get pregnant the service manager of Sims 3 bouncing doing glitches, 

I cleaned this part but I don't use pregnancy thing of sims 3.

Mods like MC (Transfer genetics, play with genetics) and Cmar pregnancy controller give much more than to make a baby sim and wait for it to be teen or YA/A just to see if I like it or not!

Play with it if you like all this pregnancy sims 3 thing, test both passion options and come back with suggestions and/or questions to what ever you suggest that might needs a change.

I'm still all ears! 

On 9/19/2018 at 4:44 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Passion does not know any animation of any creator, even if you have them installed, unless you type in passion settings menu the animations name. That is what this list does. It is a list of sim 3 known animations that passion loads if they are installed.

Cmar's pregnancy controller is a very good mod for sims 3 pregnancy. It is not required for passion to work because passion has it's one pregnancy script and setting. The script gives only a chance for pregnancy to happen and not all that much that Cmar's pregnancy controller has.

It works! Thank you again so much, been trying to figure out how to do this for ages. Passion is an awesome mod!

Good evening.

I have a problem. For about a week I can no longer run my downloaded files in my game. I uninstalled and reinstalled Kinky World and Passion.

My files I use to play are: MaryJane's Animations for Oniki's Kinky World (Update: 26/1/2018) 1.4
                                         [Sims3] [WIP] L666s Sex Animations for Kinky World p.16; P.1, p.12

[Sims 3] [WIP] Amra72's sex animation for Oniki's Kinky World V 1.4a

As I downloaded everything for the first time, everything worked great. But then I did something unintentionally and now nothing works. I can perform a few poses but not all. I am thankful for any advice.

40 minutes ago, Nate27 said:

Good evening.

I have a problem. For about a week I can no longer run my downloaded files in my game. I uninstalled and reinstalled Kinky World and Passion.

My files I use to play are: MaryJane's Animations for Oniki's Kinky World (Update: 26/1/2018) 1.4
                                         [Sims3] [WIP] L666s Sex Animations for Kinky World p.16; P.1, p.12

[Sims 3] [WIP] Amra72's sex animation for Oniki's Kinky World V 1.4a

As I downloaded everything for the first time, everything worked great. But then I did something unintentionally and now nothing works. I can perform a few poses but not all. I am thankful for any advice.

A question many many times answered!

Kinky World is a core mod and passion is pure script one.

Both mods try to load in the game same things such as sims autonomy in a total different way.

KW autonomy is core modded with custom traits, custom NPCs, custom pets objects such as penises and many more.

Passion autonomy is triggered from events and if KW is installed to modified events....

The Result is a disaster!

As you downloaded everything for the first time and everything worked great. But then you saved the game and you reload it all this corrupted story progression saved in your game.

There is no problem with the use of any animation from any creator.

The problem is your decision between these two mods.

Passion or Kinky?

They can not be together, they can not work together and if they do, Issus are numbered!       

I suggest to delete passion or uninstall Kinky World, choose to install one of them and start a new game, because most things in your Town/World are corrupted!   

3 hours ago, AndImBlackYall said:

Hello, I'm having a problem where the Autonomy doesn't activate for my sim. It worked for about the first thirty minutes but after I saved and quit it doesn't seem to function now. Sorry if you already answered this but I looked over the front page and couldn't find anything.

Autonomy triggers on the base percent you're using. I have mine set at like 15% and sometimes autonomy triggers every other interaction and sometimes it takes 2 or 3 in-game days before I'll see it trigger again.

But just to make sure something isn't blocking it temporarily set Autonomy to 100% and let the game run for a couple minutes after that time try to see if it's working. If it's working then it's just random bad luck that it's taking so long to trigger.

Almost forgot if the game engine is busy autonomy is the first thing to go out the window until the game engine calms down that happens with the vanilla game as well. Usually happens when there are a lot of things going on at one time.