Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

On 15/12/2017 at 10:58 PM, hana120 said:

Well, my problem seems solved. My sims were in the future and when I brought them back into the present and watched, all the moods of the mst were there, in the list. I do not know why, it did not work in the future.

I'm glad that the problem is solved. Please use English words so others can understand what you're talking about MST =  Malattia Trasmessa Sualmente and that's Italian. It happened to saw it in passion Italian Translation, just to understand that you're talking about  Sexual Transmited Diseases (STD)  All I know in Italian is bad words and few phrases!

5 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I'm glad that the problem is solved. Please use English words so others can understand what you're talking about MST =  Malattia Trasmessa Sualmente and that's Italian. It happened to saw it in passion Italian Translation, just to understand that you're talking about  Sexual Transmited Diseases (STD)  All I know in Italian is bad words and few phrases!

It could be French MST=Maladies sexuellement transmissibles.

You should understant our new President want french to be the first international language...

On 14/12/2017 at 1:57 PM, namaradus said:

One more thing to try first download DebugEnabler http://nraas.wikispaces.com/DebugEnabler+Phase+Ten

You can take it out once you're done.

Click on City Hall Nraas>DebugEnabler>Options: City Hall>Sim>Fix Homeworld let the game run for a little bit then do a Save As then exit and reload.

Not sure how familiar you are with Nraas mods but Traveler can help prevent some of the problems from the traveling system and best when used with Overwatch and ErrorTrap.

Some of their mods have alot of bug fixes for the game like Woohooer fixes some of the broken pregnancy game code so it's good idea if you don't already have an account there to register for one and ask questions about their mods.

Unfortunately, it did not work. Debug mentionned 0 households corrected.

Namaradus, thanks again. I will go on my party with this bug and when I wil have enough of this world I will copy the family in the Library and move it to a new world.

3 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

It could be French MST=Maladies sexuellement transmissibles.

You should understant our new President want french to be the first international language...

And he is not wrong on that. Most European Countries speak French. All north Africa speaks French. In the past aristocrats learned French and piano. Now how came English the International language, is a big question. English is a computer language that gave birth tho this new acronym language that lately came in to our lifes. STD, HDMI, VGA, PC, RAM, BIOS, IOS etc...     

14 hours ago, sim333 said:

Sorry, not the topic! In what city living is more French than Paris? (teacher at school liked to ask)))

I start with my Country first, Greece. In the past any aristocrat learned French, not English. English started in my youth and I'm not any aristocrat here. Belgium speaks (50%), Switzerland one third of their population, Italians were not speak English because they learned French in their schools, at least in my youth. Canada about 50% speak French and last Morocco, French is their 2nd language. I've been there and saw even little children speaking French! 

From your google translation above I understood that you come from Russia. One of the loveliest cities that I met in my life, is Saint Petersburg! Your ancient Capital city! I really loved your culture, see it closer and I was really amazed of how friendly Russians are to us Greeks, in your home lands!

My question, about this all thing is, how many people except Ukraine, speak Russian in Central Europe?         

Сначала я начинаю с моей Страны, Греция. В прошлом любой аристократ изучал французский, а не английский. Английский начал в юности, и я здесь не аристократ. Бельгия говорит (50%), Швейцария - треть их населения, итальянцы не говорят по-английски, потому что они изучали французский язык в своих школах, по крайней мере, в юности. Канада около 50% говорит на французском и последнем Марокко, французский язык является их вторым языком. Я был там и видел даже маленьких детей, говорящих по-французски!

Из вашего перевода Google выше я понял, что вы приехали из России. Одним из самых красивых городов, которые я встречал в своей жизни, является Санкт-Петербург! Ваша древняя столица! Я действительно любил твою культуру, видел ее ближе, и я был действительно поражен тем, насколько дружелюбные россияне для нас - греки, на твоих родных землях!

Мой вопрос, об этом все, сколько людей, кроме Украины, говорит по-русски в Центральной Европе?
  (Учитель спрашивает)  

Почему "кроме Украины"?? Там тоже большая часть людей по русски общается. А еще большая их часть украинского не знает полностью. В разговоре по-украински русские слова часто используют, даже на TV украинском!)))

А сколько людей в Центральной Европе говорят по-русски - все что были в СССР. А сколько в цифрах - в интернете ищите.

Why "except for Ukraine"?? There is also a large part of people speaks Russian. And most of them Ukrainian not know completely. In a conversation in Ukrainian, Russian words are often used, even on Ukrainian TV!)))  But they are very shy and offended when they are told. War, the enemy's language!)))

And how many people in Central Europe speak Russian - all that was in the USSR. And how many in numbers - on the Internet looking.

And the city that I asked - it's Montreal, it really was amazing.))

although Wikipedia says that he is the second after Paris. You don't have to believe the teachers! Капец!!!))

10 hours ago, sim333 said:

Почему "кроме Украины"?? Там тоже большая часть людей по русски общается. А еще большая их часть украинского не знает полностью. В разговоре по-украински русские слова часто используют, даже на TV украинском!)))

А сколько людей в Центральной Европе говорят по-русски - все что были в СССР. А сколько в цифрах - в интернете ищите.

Why "except for Ukraine"?? There is also a large part of people speaks Russian. And most of them Ukrainian not know completely. In a conversation in Ukrainian, Russian words are often used, even on Ukrainian TV!)))  But they are very shy and offended when they are told. War, the enemy's language!)))

And how many people in Central Europe speak Russian - all that was in the USSR. And how many in numbers - on the Internet looking.

And the city that I asked - it's Montreal, it really was amazing.))

although Wikipedia says that he is the second after Paris. You don't have to believe the teachers! Капец!!!))

I said except Ukraine, because it is known that they speak Russian. It's like Greece and Cyprus. We understand each other in a common language. In USSR Russian was the common language? It's more difficult language than Greek is.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

I said except Ukraine, because it is known that they speak Russian. It's like Greece and Cyprus. We understand each other in a common language. In USSR Russian was the common language? It's more difficult language than Greek is.

日本語を学習しようと

7 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Trying to learn Japanese! I still wonder why Americans say "It's all Greek to me" then! LOL!

日本語を学習しようと  is Try learning the language of Japan.

I used to know it much better in my younger days not so much these days.

But I could use a language you would never be able to translate. I was raised on a Native North American Indian Reservation and I can speak my tribes native language Tsalagi or as the English would say Cherokee as well as all the other native dialects to a lesser extent.

I suggest everyone to switch to English language. In addition , it is a simple language, it is foolish to transmit information, which is what we need. In any country there is a slang that nobody will understand, except the neighbors in the area, but the meaning of this??:smile:

4 hours ago, WildForesty said:

Animations are not showing.

Do I need The kinky world mod or something else?

Passion is a mod that plays animations. Kinky World is another mod that plays animations. If animations are not showing it means that you don't have any of them. Click on Downloads - Sims 3 at the top of this page and search the forum for animations for Kinky World (KW) or animations for Animated Woohoo (AW) Both mods can play both types.

3 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Thank you for the new update ;) Look forward to see the new videos :astonished::smiley:  How do you find the time to do all this ? Well big hug and lots of love from me :classic_wub:;)

Thanks MrsSanta! Actually if you know what you do, you need less time and this time I knew because I did it before. Most times I don't know what I do and I experiment. That's what really takes most of my time.  

I was wondering if it's possible to add abortion to Passion. Like when your Sims go to the hospital to be cured from STDs, they could also go there to abort (maybe within 24 hours from being notified of pregnancy). There could also be a moodlet related to it (neutral for everybody; positive for Sims with Commitment Issues and Dislikes Children traits; negative for Sims with Family-Oriented and Nurturing traits); or not.

But I don't know how much complicated it would be to add it. I was also thinking about miscarriage, but I guess it would me even more complicated.

7 hours ago, lycorice said:

I was wondering if it's possible to add abortion to Passion. Like when your Sims go to the hospital to be cured from STDs, they could also go there to abort (maybe within 24 hours from being notified of pregnancy). There could also be a moodlet related to it (neutral for everybody; positive for Sims with Commitment Issues and Dislikes Children traits; negative for Sims with Family-Oriented and Nurturing traits); or not.

But I don't know how much complicated it would be to add it. I was also thinking about miscarriage, but I guess it would me even more complicated.

I think that something like this exists already. It's called pregnancy controller made by CmarNY long ago. Using this mod you can select the sex of the baby, the number of them, to start labor or to stop pregnancy. You are talking of something different?   

11 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I think that something like this exists already. It's called pregnancy controller made by CmarNY long ago. Using this mod you can select the sex of the baby, the number of them, to start labor or to stop pregnancy. You are talking of something different?   

I didn't know that mod exists, thanks for telling me. It does much more things than those I was imagining.

I don't know if anyone can help me with this problem but I'll post it anyway. Whenever my sims or any npc sims start to passion it seems that they can stay erected for a small amount of time. I tried pressing the " get hard" button but the male sims  penises tend to stay flaccid. I don't know what to, do can someone please help.  image.thumb.png.53a7afa816fa0d736abb68bfe9039782.png