Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

19 hours ago, Malyga said:

Where do I go to turn on Sim Tags? Is that in the game's options somewhere or is it in the Tagger mod's settings?

I've noticed sims initiate autonomous Passion by doing other things like "Compliment Appearance," "Compliment Personality," "Flirtatious Joke," and I think "Hold Hands" as well. These are commands I would allow without the Romantic prerequisite because that is what starts romantic interests in the first place. I would restrict flirting to Romantic Interests if I knew that was the only way Passion could be initiated autonomously but I am not so sure it is. It seems it has more to do with initiating just about any romantic interaction once one or both sims thinks the other sim is being flirty. But I suppose I could try tinkering with the Woohooer mod some more, anyway.

The 3 Romance Settings are independent of each other 

You can set Nraas>Woohooer>Romance>Interaction Level: Married to Spouse or Partner (Partner is better in case the sim has a girl/boy on the side), as this one only affects sims who are married.

Nraas>Woohooer>Romance>Interaction Level: Steady you can set it to Partner, as this only affects sims that are boyfriend/girlfriend

Nraas>Woohooer>Romance>Interaction Level: Romance you can leave that one alone as it affects sims that are not in a relationship

6 hours ago, Malyga said:

@namaradus@TwilightStorm Thanks, guys. That was all very helpful. So it looks like I need to find ways to make both Passion and Woohooer work together better, then. That makes sense. And that is sort of why I like Passion. Not only is it less demanding and more flexible, it is also surprisingly integrating with other mods. Great work there :cool:

Your welcome my own personal settings for Woohooer concerning romance

Nraas>Woohooer>Romance>Interaction Level: Married set to Any Romantic this allows for the possibility of affairs especially if the sim has the traits for it like Flirty, Commitment Issues, Adventurous, Daredevil, Evil and a couple of others.

I leave these 2 at default

Nraas>Woohooer>Romance>Interaction Level: Steady even though their dating they don't have the same level of commitment as sims who are married and more prone to cheat but you still need to be friends (mainly sims with Commitment Issues you can get them to start flirting at this level) and others at least good or best friend

Nraas>Woohooer>Romance>Interaction Level: Romance

But recently I've been experimenting with leaving them at default as I noticed very very few affairs happened and noticed that at default the ones that do have affairs are the ones with the cheater traits whereas the other types of sims will mess around but not have affairs

You can also use Woohooers Scoring Module to make things harder with default settings as I noticed that sims who don't have the cheater traits are less likely too flirt with and accept any flirt from another sim if they are married or dating but still possible at the best friend level.

And to give you an idea sims are nasty given the chance they'll hump their own family members before they will anyone else.

I once had Allow Near Relation turned on and set to autonomous in both Romance and Woohoo (under Species Human in both Allow Near Relation must be turned on before seeing the autonomous option).

With Kama Simtra also installed with Notices turned on I would get 3, 4, 5 or 6 notices a day about sims banging their family especially Lisa Bunch in Sunset Valley she sure loved doing Risky Woohoo with her brother and father (she had 2 kids one by each) and Bebe Hart also in SV who really loved her father as she had 3 kids with him not to mention she later had 2 more kids with her brother/son; I had alot of messed up family trees in that game (needless to say I never did that again unless I had to due to a lack of unrelated sims in the town thus making incest necessary).

On 09/12/2017 at 3:51 PM, TwilightStorm said:

These animations have no name. They are not localized. This above is the "hard coded" name of the animation and this name should be localized to string tables. How we do it. The hard coded name of the animations is <Key>KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_01</Key> , we copy KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_01 and paste it to the FNV hash tool of S3PE and click to hash it FNV64. The number that the tool gives is the animation localized name that you can translate to what ever you want.

How to do it step by step.

1) Open the EN string table with S3PE STBL resource editor.

2) Paste KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_01 to the field at the end of it and click add. This will add a new key string.

3) Type the name of it at the right filed of the editor.

4) Click on the hash string to see the name you just wrote, next to it and  KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_01

5) click save.

You can repeat these steps for any unnamed animation and for any string table you want. If Sim3 is in English then the STBL you need to modify is the EN one

Thank you so much for your help. However there is still something I do not get. is the name of two different animations. This is the same for  KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_02. I would like to give different names to the animations which share the same name.

3 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Thank you so much for your help. However there is still something I do not get. is the name of two different animations. This is the same for  KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_02. I would like to give different names to the animations which share the same name.

No it is not. If you look carefully to the tags before the above name, you will see <Key>KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_02</Key> and <NextStage>KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_02</NextStage>

The first is the animation name for the current animation. The second is the animation that KW can play after the current one.

The <Key>KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_02</Key> which is the animation name, is unique.

If two animations have the same name, you will see them listed as two with the exact same name and the exact same animation.    

2 hours ago, lulu_c said:

Hello, is it normal that I get an indiviual "reset me" option in the object pie menu, which appears to be identical with the "reset me" under "passion"? Thanks for this project.

Yes

Hello! I have Animated WhoWho and I'd like to know few things:

1. Can I Simply replace the mod for Passion? What to do to do so? Do I have to uninstall AW at some special way or something? (I have AW 2.6.5)

2. What about older animations for AW, do the still work for Passion mod?

3. Can Passion tell male from female, or do I have to fix animations manually to have them shown correctlly?

4. Could somebody post links for M/F animations that work on this mod?

2 hours ago, Acme35 said:

Hello! I have Animated WhoWho and I'd like to know few things:

1. Can I Simply replace the mod for Passion? What to do to do so? Do I have to uninstall AW at some special way or something? (I have AW 2.6.5)

2. What about older animations for AW, do the still work for Passion mod?

3. Can Passion tell male from female, or do I have to fix animations manually to have them shown correctlly?

4. Could somebody post links for M/F animations that work on this mod?

Hi! I answer to this post, same way you post it!

1. You can have them both if you want to, they do not conflict. Passion covers anything that AW covers and more. You don't have to remove or delete AW or do something special to remove it. Simply change its extension or add a new one, what ever you like. Since it's no longer ".package" the game will not load it.

2. Passion plays all older AW animations, if they can be found in your mods folder.

Except that passion can also play most animations that made for KW.

3. Most is fixed but passion has the settings option "Exclude Invalid Positions" for animations that it can't "understand" the gender.

4. Look around lovers lab for AW or KW animations. Most known are Arma72, L666, K69, MaryJane, Mike24, Master, Galgat, Swanny and they're all here!    

5 hours ago, Catrlgirl said:

How does one use the shemale interactions? I have the CMar Penis and it works fine and such with men but am I missing a specific noe for women I only was able to find an alternate or accesory for female sims 

You have to setup a female naked outfit with the lower body outfit of Cmar to make a female - Shemale. Passion understands the existent of this mod and adds the Shemale flag to that sim when it gets naked. Even if you remove that flag all the time! 

I was wondering if it was possible to have an option to push sims to have passion in the nearest unoccupied room? I ask because if I leave autonomy on I have sims doling out blow jobs in the middle of the loungeroom while parents/siblings/children may be watching. And while booting the entire household out into another room may be _a_ solution, it's not really workable if the sims are really into each other because other people need to use the house too!

8 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

You have to setup a female naked outfit with the lower body outfit of Cmar to make a female - Shemale. Passion understands the existent of this mod and adds the Shemale flag to that sim when it gets naked. Even if you remove that flag all the time! 

Oh how can I set up a naked outfit? Do I use Nrass? I don't see a listing for naked outfit 

9 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I set up the naked outfit and did the shemale flag but the penis does not respond. It does not change states and I even re-downloaded I am not having this problem with male Sims. Am I missing something. 

5 hours ago, floopyboo said:

I was wondering if it was possible to have an option to push sims to have passion in the nearest unoccupied room? I ask because if I leave autonomy on I have sims doling out blow jobs in the middle of the loungeroom while parents/siblings/children may be watching. And while booting the entire household out into another room may be _a_ solution, it's not really workable if the sims are really into each other because other people need to use the house too!

Children and pets, leave the room when passion starts autonomous or not. If you want parents and siblings to leave as well one solution is to add the proper or shy trait. You should have the Passion broadcast enabled for this to happen.

Does anyone had genders issue with the following L666 animations :

(KW) Makeout Kiss B

(KW) Makeout Kiss C

(KW) Titi Suck A

(KW) Titi Suck A

Some months ago I used these anims without issues. Now I have gender issues. This is particulary unconvenient for Makeout Kiss C. I Edit the XMl but my edit does not affect the gender attribution in the animation.

Any clue ?

Cheers

30 minutes ago, SimJMFan said:

Does anyone had genders issue with the following L666 animations

With the old version was a lot. And often. After the update was 1 bug (I think not repeat) with ~Missionary Clm..x~ (I do not remember exactly how to write), both SIM simultaneously become man and merged one another.

That is, were in the 1th role. But I'm only 2 days after update...

I will try from that time especially

3 hours ago, sim333 said:

With the old version was a lot. And often. After the update was 1 bug (I think not repeat) with ~Missionary Clm..x~ (I do not remember exactly how to write), both SIM simultaneously become man and merged one another.

That is, were in the 1th role. But I'm only 2 days after update...

I will try from that time especially

I test with other animations and I have very often the same issue with manual animations. Vaginal oral or anal anims work well.

So I think I have an issue with my sim. 

I have tested with another household. Same gender issues.

Thank you for your reply anyway.

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Children and pets, leave the room when passion starts autonomous or not. If you want parents and siblings to leave as well one solution is to add the proper or shy trait. You should have the Passion broadcast enabled for this to happen.

I want it the other way around though - for the horny sims to be able to leave the room and find a more private spot like they do with woohooer. And by that I mean for it to be a toggle-able option so that it's a choice if at all possible.

Right now I don't have autonomy set because sims will literally fuck all day and night while their kids either watch or are evicted outside until the exposure to the elements brings the social worker, or are locked into an internal room where motive failure brings the social worker. My sims might be a LITTLE bit obsessed with sex if I let them at it!

1 hour ago, floopyboo said:

I want it the other way around though - for the horny sims to be able to leave the room and find a more private spot like they do with woohooer. And by that I mean for it to be a toggle-able option so that it's a choice if at all possible.

Right now I don't have autonomy set because sims will literally fuck all day and night while their kids either watch or are evicted outside until the exposure to the elements brings the social worker, or are locked into an internal room where motive failure brings the social worker. My sims might be a LITTLE bit obsessed with sex if I let them at it!

With Woohooer sims will go to the nearest woohoo able object which in it's code it gives the bed high priority. If you where to stick a bed in the living room even with 5 other sims standing around they'll go straight to that bed. I've stuck a bed in Central Park in SV right out in the open and believe me sims will use it.

4 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Does anyone had genders issue with the following L666 animations :

(KW) Makeout Kiss B

(KW) Makeout Kiss C

(KW) Titi Suck A

(KW) Titi Suck A

Some months ago I used these anims without issues. Now I have gender issues. This is particulary unconvenient for Makeout Kiss C. I Edit the XMl but my edit does not affect the gender attribution in the animation.

Any clue ?

Cheers

Try turning on Exclude Invalid Positions. I've always had problems with those.

10 hours ago, floopyboo said:

Any interaction in sims 3 does not last for ever!

Passion autonomy triggers some interaction that lasts 60 sim min.

If the interaction fails to start, then it's canceled. That comes from game engine, otherwise the sim "gets stacked" 

You might seen that happen, when 2 sims that start an erotic interaction that leads to passion and try to find a spot when there are not many and one of the two sims fail to reach that spot and then the even is canceled.

Sims 3 privacy interaction wants other sims to leave the spot. That also comes from sims 3 game engine.

That is what happen when your sim wants privacy.

I bet that you have seen already what happens, when sims want to use a toilet and another sim is in it. The sim try to make the other sim move away from the spot and it dosen't leave to find another toilet. That is the privacy interaction, I'm talking about!   

You call this interaction (programmatic) to any other sim around the room.

That interaction makes children or pets or shy and proper trait sims to leave the room.

Passion autonomy is a number from 1 to 99.

I believe that an autonomy level of 10 is much different than level 90 as

I bet that your sims are obsessed from a C# code and not with sex!

Passion autonomy, when triggers seeks to find a valid passion object in the room, that some event triggered it and triggered it, in that room and not anywhere around the household nor the world lot! 

Woohooer triggers it self from woohoo events, to apply any of its options. It does not trigger any woohoo, it self!

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

Try turning on Exclude Invalid Positions. I've always had problems with those.

Thank you namaradus to always try to find a solution. Unfortunately it did not work this time. I noticed I got this issue with some sims. They all went to University world before. I tested with another household. The above animations adressed the genre well. But I had another genre issue with another animations.

So you had problems with L666 animations ?