8 hours ago, bungee247 said:

Has somebody got a link to an SE version?

There is no official conversion unfortunatley, Srende did not answer when people, who convert mods were asking for it.

However you can simply DIY, you just need the CK for SE, no modding skill required. There are some very easy tutorials around how to do it, it takes 2 minutes once you have the CK.

For example I never modded with CK and I could convert a couple of mods already. PP is in my SE game for a long time and I saw no issues so far.

Peace,

M

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

There is no official conversion unfortunatley, Srende did not answer when people, who convert mods were asking for it.

However you can simply DIY, you just need the CK for SE, no modding skill required. There are some very easy tutorials around how to do it, it takes 2 minutes once you have the CK.

For example I never modded with CK and I could convert a couple of mods already. PP is in my SE game for a long time and I saw no issues so far.

Peace,

M

Any chance you could link to the easy tutotial or even better Just upload the file?

11 hours ago, bungee247 said:

Any chance you could link to the easy tutotial or even better Just upload the file?

As I said, nobody has the permission to upload it. Also, no offense, but if you can't find the tutorial by yourself in 30 seconds with google, then the tutorial might be too difficult for you.

6 hours ago, monsta88 said:

As I said, nobody has the permission to upload it. Also, no offense, but if you can't find the tutorial by yourself in 30 seconds with google, then the tutorial might be too difficult for you.

?️?️ ?️ ?️ ?️ - I rate this one a five chili burn.

A little harsh maybe.

I suspect that the OP was hoping not to have to do the work and just get the file uploaded (or sent privately).

However, Google even auto-completes this one for you "skyrim convert mod to sse"

By the time I'd typed "skyrim con" it had filled in the rest.

So maybe some truth in this post?

Google hilights and puts a box around a satisfactory answer, which takes you to...

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition

• 3 weeks later...

Just starting with this mod.  It seems like to have a lot of potential.

I saw on the menu there are choices for a collar style and cuffs style.  But these items have yet to be equipped to me.

Are there instances where they get equipped?

Do you plan to do little side "adventures" with your spouse where you get tied up even more in which those are also pet items only removed by the spouse until their needs are fulfilled?

Maybe this can be done under the "Mistress, I want.." section where you can asked to be tied up more and how many items to get tied up with.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone seems to be having trouble with "A night out" event. I got every single event that I tried to. Except night out. I tried be already in my house when it is supposed to start, I tried entering my house, Breezehome by Elianora, I tried to wait until between 4pm and 8pm, but I couldn't get it to trigger, I got Lunch break, Breakfest, Marital Duties and Both of the inns variation, the exposed one and the stay on the bedroom one, I tried it both with a Vanilla NPC, Uthgerd the Unbroken, and DCL's Sasha, though both were following me, I'm gonna try again with Ysolda or letting then in house, to see what happens. Ironically enough I also never got any of the "Helping hand" ones, despite having Lydia there the entire time. 

Also the objective of the spouse is to get you permanently locked? So the plan here is to keep the PC with a vibrator on 24/7, arousal on 100 locked?

Oh and one last question to @Srende, the cooldown time is in IRL or in-game time? Cuz when I was trying to test the mod, something VERY frustrating BTW, I put the cooldown on minimum yet the events triggered very sporadically.

Ok I lied, another question, this mod was designed to be a low interference add-on, like a random event mod or a combat animation, or a complete gameplay changer, like Shout Like a Virgin? Cuz currently it is sitting in a bizarre middle ground where it is too low interference to go completely gameplay changer, very long cooldowns and the majority of scenes is sex with your spouse or putting the cuffs, 2 seconds and done, but it is also way too annoying to let me play normally, cuz *The plugs within begin to...* every other fast travel gets annoying REALLY fast and the long scenes are REALLY long. I thought about basically killing the vibrator function on DDi but that would've killed the whole purpose of those plugs. 

38 minutes ago, GlockMat said:

I think it's quite the opposite, your spouse wants to lock you forever

Depends what you mean by sex though...

Your spouse wants to deny you pleasure forever, but they will make you pleasure others in various scenarios.

Typically, this means oral, but they are still sex scenes.

In practice, they will let you have regular sex, as long as it's only with the spouse, and on their terms, and sufficiently infrequently...

Unless you agree to the perma-belting ... but that is only offered later into the mod (and can be refused) ... not be be confused with the initial acceptance of continuing the belt-arrangement indefinitely - if you refuse that, it's mod-over.

8 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Your spouse wants to deny you pleasure forever, but they will make you pleasure others in various scenarios.

In practice, they will let you have regular sex, as long as it's only with the spouse, and on their terms, and sufficiently infrequently...

Unless you agree to the perma-belting ... but that is only offered later into the mod (and can be refused) ... not be be confused with the initial acceptance of continuing the belt-arrangement indefinitely - if you refuse that, it's mod-over.

So I can refuse perma-belting? good to know, but in this case is there any reverse of this? Also is there a reverse on perma-belting? And if perma-belted, it comes with or without the plug, cuz sincerely that's the biggest annoyance with this mod in general

18 minutes ago, GlockMat said:

Also is there a reverse on perma-belting?

No. That's what makes it perma-belting.

You can remove the device with DD Debug menu and manually reset the quests from the console...

Or you can remove the mod and clean-save.

I can't recall about the plugs. I think you may be able to negotiate, but they will definitely be in sometimes.

I don't think it's treated differently from normal belting, except you don't get to have sex from time to time.

You can still get punished etc.

But are the plugs an annoyance? They seem to be a ... feature :) 

I'd say don't agree to perma-belting; it's not really a finished feature, and doesn't lead anywhere special.

That's a drawback with Pet Project; it blocks a mountain of other mods and content, and while there are some nice bits, there isn't enough to entirely make up for everything you lost if your game goes on for a long time, and it doesn't seem to be getting any new stuff.

19 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

No. That's what makes it perma-belting.

You can remove the device with DD Debug menu and manually reset the quests from the console...

Or you can remove the mod and clean-save.

I can't recall about the plugs. I think you may be able to negotiate, but they will definitely be in sometimes.

I don't think it's treated differently from normal belting, except you don't get to have sex from time to time.

You can still get punished etc.

But are the plugs an annoyance? They seem to be a ... feature :) 

I'd say don't agree to perma-belting; it's not really a finished feature, and doesn't lead anywhere special.

That's a drawback with Pet Project; it blocks a mountain of other mods and content, and while there are some nice bits, there isn't enough to entirely make up for everything you lost if your game goes on for a long time, and it doesn't seem to be getting any new stuff.

I know the plugs are a feature, but from my experience, considering the intervals in-between events and the fact that most of them usually start at your house and that the majority are very short. It annoyed the hell out of me when I tried to play the campaign but kept getting interrupted by the plug vibrating

13 minutes ago, GlockMat said:

It annoyed the hell out of me when I tried to play the campaign but kept getting interrupted by the plug vibrating

Perhaps, in an ideal world, PP would get more attention, and it would have a toggle for that feature. Alas...

The DF "owned" feature might suit you better ... but that brings other problems :) 

PP is just elaborating on a theme introduced in earlier mods, so people playing it sort of expect difficulties.

Don't be a "pet" if you don't want to be turned into a toy, not a hero.

Other mods do a similar thing, but with a shorter duration. Laura's Bondage Shop, for example.

The plugs are quite troublesome. Or Treasure Hunter Whore ... the plugs are absolutely crippling, plus deep, almost inescapable skooma addiction is unavoidable.

(You would need to do nothing but farm for herb tea for a long time, and even then depending on the mods you have, it might not help).

DD itself originally had a belt + plugs quest.

And there's Arngrim's Apprentice ... still popular.

Or there's DCL's timed belts.

If you don't really want the feature, you should think about what you do want, as there may be mods that do it better.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Perhaps, in an ideal world, PP would get more attention, and it would have a toggle for that feature. Alas...

The DF "owned" feature might suit you better ... but that brings other problems :) 

PP is just elaborating on a theme introduced in earlier mods, so people playing it sort of expect difficulties.

Don't be a "pet" if you don't want to be turned into a toy, not a hero.

Other mods do a similar thing, but with a shorter duration. Laura's Bondage Shop, for example.

The plugs are quite troublesome. Or Treasure Hunter Whore ... the plugs are absolutely crippling, plus deep, almost inescapable skooma addiction is unavoidable.

(You would need to do nothing but farm for herb tea for a long time, and even then depending on the mods you have, it might not help).

DD itself originally had a belt + plugs quest.

And there's Arngrim's Apprentice ... still popular.

Or there's DCL's timed belts.

If you don't really want the feature, you should think about what you do want, as there may be mods that do it better.

I got all of those you mentioned at some point or another, the real problem for me in PP is longevity. Laura's take a week or two, DCLs the same, DF isn't intended for you to play normally. And DCL also lets you choose the gameplay, if want it could destroy your game and you need to keep more time using walking simulator than playing Skyrim, cof, Bondage Adventure, cof, but it's very easy to make it become a challenge, not a hindrance. 

PP sits in the middle. Annoying to playing Skyrim, not intense enough if you are trying to play PP. I just whished for a few sliders on the MCM, cooldown timer, automatic SGTM in long scenes, disabling plugs and manual trigger and perhaps a "Not today mistress" so you would avoid scenes for some time to allow you to do whatever

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It is if you don't configure extreme debt settings.

Me idiotically trying to argue how the DFc was designed with the author of the mod. Me Be STuPiD.

LOL

But for real though, how do I trigger the Night Out event?

13 hours ago, GlockMat said:

But for real though, how do I trigger the Night Out event?

I think it's just a random chance, as long as you meet the timing criteria.

Which are (vaguely) ... be in a player home in the evening.

If you look at the script source, it's usually pretty easy to find these things as it's mainly in the scripts and not so much buried in the ESP.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:36 AM, GlockMat said:

It annoyed the hell out of me when I tried to play the campaign but kept getting interrupted by the plug vibrating

The normal Teaser plug is quite play-friendly IMHO. Usually fires up after a Fast Travel, but not often outside that. Also, the duration is not too long.

The Punisher plugs (you get those only if you misbehave) are indeed playbreakers, they trigger way too often and cause a lot of forced animations.

Events can be long, depending on your settings. For example I play with a timescale of 6, so a day is more then 3 times longer than in a default game (timescale 20). So if you don't set a high timescale or jump ahead, then a Night out event can be really long and boring.

9 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Events can be long, depending on your settings. For example I play with a timescale of 6, so a day is more then 3 times longer than in a default game (timescale 20). So if you don't set a high timescale or jump ahead, then a Night out event can be really long and boring.

PoP also has issues with timescale, despite being very aware of it...

Time scale is definitely a problem in PP. I play with 10, and it's still a bit slow for PP, where faster than 20 would be OK during various sit-and-do-nothing events.

It's also a minor issue in Devious Regulations.

Mods like PP work best when they support an alternate time scale for events where you can't move.

23 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

PoP also has issues with timescale, despite being very aware of it...

Time scale is definitely a problem in PP. I play with 10, and it's still a bit slow for PP, where faster than 20 would be OK during various sit-and-do-nothing events.

It's also a minor issue in Devious Regulations.

Mods like PP work best when they support an alternate time scale for events where you can't move.

Oh, I managed to get Night Out, both variations, changing the weights and probabilities in the MCM, it worked nicely. 

After I lowered the DDs timing I'm playing way better, and the Teaser really isn't all that annoying normally, It was when I was trying to fast foward all events in succesion, but playing normally I didn't even bothered. 

And a mania that I got is to use SGTM to 4-5 during the waiting scenes in long events, it really helps.

What I would really like is some system of "Not today Mistress/Master" that would get you maybe 3-4 days of NOTHING, no plugs. no scenes, also no releases, not even the option to please the owner, NOTHING happening, also these days aren't counted towards release or punishiment, but after that your owner will want to use you VERY WELL, but you couldn't ask for it for a while, perharps both the duration and the cooldown could be MCM-ed? IDK if it even is possible, I need to learn Skyrim modding, I have a lot of ideas to mods, but need knowledge, suggestions?

On 7/10/2020 at 11:42 PM, Lupine00 said:

Argh. Thanks for the answer, Lupine. I really wish there were an MCM toggle for this kind of thing, similar to the one that lets the spouse cheat. (Personally, I'm down with that, but I don't want the spouse whoring out the PC. I know literally no one else feels this way -- it seems like mods that let you be a slave to exactly one NPC straight up do not exist.) It's frustrating because this mod otherwise seems like exactly what I want, even with the tragic lack of compatibility with Devious Followers.

Umm... on which note, is it safe to remove the esp in mid game if I haven't started any of the content yet?

3 hours ago, Mikarun said:

Umm... on which note, is it safe to remove the esp in mid game if I haven't started any of the content yet?

Depends what you mean by safe?

You should still clean save to remove any running scripts, but if you don't, your game will probably still keep working.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Depends what you mean by safe?

You should still clean save to remove any running scripts, but if you don't, your game will probably still keep working.

48j01k.jpg

I'm paranoid about the saves I have going now because they're so stable compared to how things were when I was figuring stuff out! Honestly, I could also just continue with this playthrough and refuse the chastity deal when it's presented, right? And maybe dip in on one save to get as much of the content as I want to Goldilocks out of there.