[mod] [Starbound] Fuchsia the floran slut

[Starbound] Fuchsia the floran slut

I made this mod to add another Floran girl to have sex with in Starbound, :D

I've done testing to make sure this mod is compatible with BootyRockinNuru so people can still have Nuru at the same time.

I changed the colors of the sex toys so Fuchsia (The girl in this version) is more unique instead having the same toys as Nuru.

And the Tail toy model has been replaced by a longer penis model so that you can have anal sex with Fuchsia. :P

REQUIREMENT
This mod just like BootyRockinNuru requires that you have Sexbound API 1.5.2 or newer.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-sexboundapi/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks & majority credit goes to Loxodon for original scripting & texture work.....Please support him. ^_^

Oh noes Anal sex my only weakness D: . But, The close up is extremely creative that's so cool. Only thing i wish we can see it as is when it's npc and player, player and player, or npc and npc.

I'm glad you like it,  only time will tell what happens.

As long as Loxodon's cool with it I'll update this mod along side BootyRockinNuru whenever it gets updated.

I'm still climbing the learning hill for Sexbound API.

Oh noes Anal sex my only weakness D: . But, The close up is extremely creative that's so cool. Only thing i wish we can see it as is when it's npc and player, player and player, or npc and npc.

I'm glad you like it,  only time will tell what happens.

As long as Loxodon's cool with it I'll update this mod along side BootyRockinNuru whenever it gets updated.

I'm still climbing the learning hill for Sexbound API.

Yes, I am cool with that. As new features come out, feel free to provide updates. I am using your mod and other's mods to ensure that the latest versions of Sexbound API remain compatible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For some reason the display sprite looks like your cat lady mod instead of a pink Floran.

Never mind, I decided to take the initiative and edit the file myself. :D

Starbound Fuchsia the floran slut.rar

Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by sharing this here. I also made a few tiny edits to some of the dialogue (though I kept it basically the same), and changed the way the anal sex part looks (though I'm not sure I like the way it turned out).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:14 AM, frannkyknuckles said:

It would be great of you could upload the .pak file directly, not a .rar (which I can't open, being a mac user).

I guess I can do that.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, NinjaKittyYeet said:

how do i spawn fuchsia???

Srry for the late reply...

U should be able to craft Her in the crafting menu & then She'll be in ur building inventory. She technically counts as furniture.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 6:25 AM, potatomaster800 said:

I have the same problem as well,and the maid cake mod just make me disapears...any idea why?

This mod is severely outdated and will not work until the author, or someone else, updates it.

On 12/4/2018 at 7:24 PM, red3dred said:

Hey so... Umm...

I did a thing...

image.png.7c54502d71ff578b1f68d6837aaec688.png

So, Dibz, do you allow this? Do i hand it over to you so you can update this file?

Made compatible with Sexbound 2.5 and 2.6 in mind, good starting point for more "sexable furniture-types" of fake NPC's.

Please, get on that. Or make a tutorial on how one can do this.

2 hours ago, Saraniamic said:

This mod is severely outdated and will not work until the author, or someone else, updates it.

(Red's post)

Please, get on that. Or make a tutorial on how one can do this.

So, i've been waiting for the creator of Fuchsia to contact me so i could work out how to re-release this;

Its not as simple as a handy fix, its a whole new mod basically. I had to make all new assets for almost everything, only managed to reuse the hair, really, and even then, it was edited.

If Dibz doesn't answer, i won't be able to share it with them, and thus help update other mods... Other legacy mods are being planned to be updated directly (NPC special to that) or indirectly with new upcoming features (Like the devblog shows, maid-dresses for Sexbound). Might see about getting some artists interested on making custom Sexbound NPC's to submit theirs/ share the template.

• 4 weeks later...