The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

I still have the same problem :P

For instance' date=' The Ogre only plays animation 229, 248 never plays.

Eric

[/quote']

Hmm... well it works for me, so lemme see here...

Edit: hang on, I just checked, and yes, it should only be playing the one animation with the ogre because 248 was an index added by Donkey =p so you will be able to see the MotionNT animations with that IdleAnimPriority.esp

MotionNT replace the default animation indicise, and Donkey made his own index list for the creature animations in order to have multiple animations per creature. But for purposes of a screenshot it's all you need, right? =p

Well, I can force screenshots by renaming files if needed (248 to 229 for example). But if I wanted Oblivion to randomly play all the animations for creatures, where should I find my Idleanimspriority at?

Eric

there isn't one' date=' there's only the old one which is a translated asian one, and then there's donkey's unless someone wants to make a new one =p

[/quote']

We need Donkey back! :D

Imagine being able to use the "z" key to cycle through all the animations for a particular creature - it would be so wonderful.

Eric

Where do we find the sounds for the NT animations?

The archive has folders but they're empty.

no idea where to get them' date=' but you don't need them if you don't enable the .esp

[/quote']

Actually if you did a Google Translate of the page you'll see the MOD author has you finding and using whatever sound files you want, and is not providing any for the MOD...

yo Eric did u get the goblin gang bang from this thread?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6975

there is some good animations there!

They are great however they are not part of lovers (nor can be without someone spending the time to figure out how to script them in) so they don't really belong in this pack.

Just a quick FYI

For those looking to include these in their game you can look over on Hongfire for the latest version of the Necromancer Moon MOD.

They will randomly spawn in dungeons with goblins and NPC victims but not PCs. I cannot find a link at the moment...

Just a quick FYI

For those looking to include these in their game you can look over on Hongfire for the latest version of the Necromancer Moon MOD.

They will randomly spawn in dungeons with goblins and NPC victims but not PCs. I cannot find a link at the moment...

You can also use this mod to get them into your game: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11324 (note you do need the resources from the spoiler)

It won't put them into dungeons like Necromancer Moon, rather it is a pose mod, so it is not quite as cool.

I have been steadily working on the creature animations. They are taking a while because they are frustrating and tedious, so I only do a few a day.

I cannot cycle through animations, and not every animation is listed in any idleanimspriority.esp file - so I am often renaming animation numbers to get them to fire, etc.

Eric

New update being uploaded to Mediafire now and will be available in a few minutes.

I think I am about 50% done with the creature animations despite only being finished with about 15-20% of the creatures. I am done with the zombie, skeleton, ogre, xivilai, and dog - all which had multiple animations and were a real headache. I think the only creature left with multiple animations is the Tentacle Monster, meaning the rest of the critters should be much easier to bust through.

Eric

Just wanted to say thanks again and i really appreciate you doing this and putting your own time and effort into it. Thank you.

I agree with Cat completely. Guys like you make LoversLab what it is.

Thanks' date=' man.

[/quote']

same here! thanx alot Eric for putting ur time on such a great mod so we can enjoy our Lover with pk EVEN more and managed :)

Hi All,

Long time lurker crawlig out of the lurkercave, reinstalled oblivion again and enjoying the hell out of it again, amazing after all those years...lovers make it just feel complete and a big thank you to all you people who are still modding it.

And what´s a first post without a question lol..i have played lovers before and reinstalling it with the Daedra Sutra saves me a lot from searching and deleting crappy anims THANK YOU. My question is about anims 24 and the identical (?) 56. I love those anims because my cute elf pc can´t get enough of argonian tail , more of that please lol, but where is the BBB version of this position, i had them before with BBB. If anyone can´t point me to the right package and ini number:thanks:)