HDT female draugrs for vanilla and Immersive Creatures

Hey, here's a full replacer for all the vanilla female draugrs with HDT on the boob and the buttes. This uses models originally created by jacques00 as a base, and female body physics .xmls + weight painting by Bazinga, so full credits go to them, I just slapped some shit together -- I was originally just gonna upload this to the original thread jacques00 made for the mod when it was first released, but it's gone now. Anyone know why? I even wanted to go back there and maybe get some thinner models since this curvy one is the only one I had, set up _0 and _1 weight versions for the models but no dice.

post-196669-0-86003500-1500879408_thumb.jpg

Vanilla HDT Female Draugr Replacer.7z

This other thing is a replacer for the various female draugr models introduced by Immersive Creatures. This may or may not require Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures mod, so if anything messes up get that first.

post-196669-0-69096600-1500879420_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-88037600-1500879448_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-44460400-1500879459_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-95756100-1500879474_thumb.jpg

Immersive Creatures HDT Female Draugr Replacer.7z

This also requires the Ancient Draugr and Draugr Marauder armor mods on Nexus because I ran out of assets and I didn't want to make any of the armors look too much alike. You only need the textures from those mods so it's no biggie.

I also included in this a replacer for BDIC's female draugr strapon models that turns them into futas instead. If you do not want, skip the files in the meshes\actors\draugr folder. For these I wanted to add physics to the dick but it conflicts with the body .xml and I wasn't able to merge the .xmls properly, so there won't be any collisions there. If anyone knows how to patch them up pls help

some pics:

post-196669-0-32975800-1500879338_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-90499600-1500879365_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-87494000-1500879374_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-40453100-1500879492_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-28790000-1500879506_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-12141500-1500879519_thumb.jpg

Simple drag and drop to install, let it overwrite everything.

Looks great question though does it work on a drauger follower?

It should as long as they're using either vanilla assets or if they are compatible with Immersive various draugr armors. E.g I took the screenshots you see by recruiting draugrs from Immersive Creatures with EFF and equipping them with the various armors the mod adds.

So it does work on the follower. another question after recruiting some draugr i couldnt change their armor. They were only wearing rags and i downloaded the the armors from nexus.

The vanilla draugrs don't have armors or base bodies, just the one model that they get assigned. Immersive Creatures changes that and gives them both unarmored and armored models.

What I did to get them equipped is I spawned one of ICs female draugrs, recruited through EFF then used console to remove all their items, and then gave them the armors IC adds. I used AddItemMenu to get these since some have the same names as regular armors, but the special draugr ones are called Ancient Nord Armor (old) iirc.

It's kinda hacky but that's how it is. Lemme know if it helped.

Something I've noticed since installing this.

Seems all of my male draugr now switch to the same model when sexlab kicks in. I use the surrender/defeat in sexlab leveling. When I get defeated, any male draugr involved switches to a body that has just a hood/cape on. 

Not a deal breaker at all, and actually sort of beneficial because the draugr from IC were a little hit and miss as to whether they would recognize schlongs or not, and so far every one I've encountered since installing this does this switch and has one.

Something I've noticed since installing this.

Seems all of my male draugr now switch to the same model when sexlab kicks in. I use the surrender/defeat in sexlab leveling. When I get defeated, any male draugr involved switches to a body that has just a hood/cape on. 

Not a deal breaker at all, and actually sort of beneficial because the draugr from IC were a little hit and miss as to whether they would recognize schlongs or not, and so far every one I've encountered since installing this does this switch and has one.

Hm, it shouldn't really touch anything for the male draugrs but that is how it is in my game too atm, all male draugrs in SL contexts use the same nude model. I noticed there were a bunch of unique ones, but they're either unused or I've somehow never seen the draugrs attached to them. 

Did u guys notice anything funny with the mod? I've played with it fine so far but do let me know if there are any issues. The way I created the mod was hacky to say the least lmao

What is the best way to install this and let it work with MNC/CF?

After intsall, female draugr changed but if start sex with them CF with Nude Creature will change the model to the one from nude creature.

I will copy the mesh from this mode to replace the one from nude creature but didn't try it in game yet.

What is the best way to install this and let it work with MNC/CF?

After intsall, female draugr changed but if start sex with them CF with Nude Creature will change the model to the one from nude creature.

I will copy the mesh from this mode to replace the one from nude creature but didn't try it in game yet.

In my game i am using immersive creatures + BDIC and that handles female draugrs just fine with my edits. I haven't specifically tried or checked how it handles vanilla draugr though, I was sure that CF/MNC didnt have anything for female draugrs.

Try that though, take any one of the models and delete the clothing/armor with nifskope then replace it and it should be k.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Getting this to work has run into problems.

Question 1: Changing the female draugr models that are not from Immersive creatures to play in sex scenes.
If you have creature framework, with Immersive creatures, more nasty critters with bad dogs creatures etc, how do you change it so when an animation plays only these models show up?

Answer:
So far I found that creature framework uses Draugr 02 slot when you want to choose what skin is used for an animation. The slots where you can choose bad dogs or more nasty critters meshes in game. You actually can't really do anything as those are locked in models and textures making it impossible to change unless another one other then MNC and BD draugr models being implemented in Creature Framework.

Question 2: Applying penis models to female draugr that are not from Immersive creatures.

I have been trying like crazy to change nif names renaming things on the strap on stuff with no luck for the females. None of it shows up at all. Just the same models female with no schlong. Even tried with textures and the same one keeps coming up.

Answer: The first answer in the first question. I don't think it can be done as the originals are hardcoded into creature framework.

Question 3: Getting penis models to stop showing purple.

I got the IC draugr females to work, but the only issue I have and this is the same since I started without this, and the reason I stopped playing so i could fix this issue, is that all female draugr have purple penis textures. What do I have to do to change that? Anywhere I should find this texture? Where do i put it to make it work?  The ones supplied have not done anything.

Answer:  With the files from Nasty Critters copy these files from the textures folder

In Data/textures/MoreNastyCritters/draugr

Copy all these files

draugr_penis_color.dds

draugr_penis_normal.dds

hulkingdraugr_penis_color.dds

And then paste them in this folder.

Data/textures/_00/actors/draugr

Purple textures should go away and the female draugrs are now proper futas!  That what finally fixed it for me!

On 11/20/2018 at 5:20 PM, Bazzal said:

Getting this to work has run into problems.

Question 1: Changing the female draugr models that are not from Immersive creatures to play in sex scenes.
If you have creature framework, with Immersive creatures, more nasty critters with bad dogs creatures etc, how do you change it so when an animation plays only these models show up?

Answer:
So far I found that creature framework uses Draugr 02 slot when you want to choose what skin is used for an animation. The slots where you can choose bad dogs or more nasty critters meshes in game. You actually can't really do anything as those are locked in models and textures making it impossible to change unless another one other then MNC and BD draugr models being implemented in Creature Framework.

Question 2: Applying penis models to female draugr that are not from Immersive creatures.

I have been trying like crazy to change nif names renaming things on the strap on stuff with no luck for the females. None of it shows up at all. Just the same models female with no schlong. Even tried with textures and the same one keeps coming up.

Answer: The first answer in the first question. I don't think it can be done as the originals are hardcoded into creature framework.

I got the IC draugr females to work, but the only issue I have and this is the same since I started without this, and the reason I stopped playing so i could fix this issue, is that all female draugr have purple penis textures. What do I have to do to change that? Anywhere I should find this texture? Where do i put it to make it work?  The ones supplied have not done anything.

Answer:  Still no answer I can find.

I believe it's mostly because Immersive Creatures replaces leveled lists and so vanilla draugrs have such a low chance of spawning. Alos, you have to replace the model in more nasty critters or any bad dog's patch otherwise this mod will never show up for sex scenes unless you disable the creature in the MCM (which is frankly more tedious than just copy-pasting the modeling over more nasty crittrers / creasture framework's model)

Also, I'm surprised no one made this mod earlier.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 1:00 AM, meme supreme said:

Hey, here's a full replacer for all the vanilla female draugrs with HDT on the boob and the buttes. This uses models originally created by jacques00 as a base, and female body physics .xmls + weight painting by Bazinga, so full credits go to them, I just slapped some shit together -- I was originally just gonna upload this to the original thread jacques00 made for the mod when it was first released, but it's gone now. Anyone know why? I even wanted to go back there and maybe get some thinner models since this curvy one is the only one I had, set up _0 and _1 weight versions for the models but no dice.

post-196669-0-86003500-1500879408_thumb.jpg

Vanilla HDT Female Draugr Replacer.7z

This other thing is a replacer for the various female draugr models introduced by Immersive Creatures. This may or may not require Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures mod, so if anything messes up get that first.

post-196669-0-69096600-1500879420_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-88037600-1500879448_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-44460400-1500879459_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-95756100-1500879474_thumb.jpg

Immersive Creatures HDT Female Draugr Replacer.7z

This also requires the Ancient Draugr and Draugr Marauder armor mods on Nexus because I ran out of assets and I didn't want to make any of the armors look too much alike. You only need the textures from those mods so it's no biggie.

I also included in this a replacer for BDIC's female draugr strapon models that turns them into futas instead. If you do not want, skip the files in the meshes\actors\draugr folder. For these I wanted to add physics to the dick but it conflicts with the body .xml and I wasn't able to merge the .xmls properly, so there won't be any collisions there. If anyone knows how to patch them up pls help

some pics:

post-196669-0-32975800-1500879338_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-90499600-1500879365_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-87494000-1500879374_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-40453100-1500879492_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-28790000-1500879506_thumb.jpg

post-196669-0-12141500-1500879519_thumb.jpg

Simple drag and drop to install, let it overwrite everything.

(Never mind finally fixed it! Its down below and my main post has been edited with the fix! )

My female draugr for a looooong time since trying to install your edits have purple penises. How do I fix that? They are futas but the textures are purple. Does it have to do with the textures not matching the strapon stuff? I installed everything correctly but I thin Bad Dogs immersive creatures and nasty critters are doing something.

Edit: Nevermind finally fixed it!

Fixed the purple textures bug! Now everyone can get this done!

Answer:  With the files from Nasty Critters copy these files from the textures folder

Copy all these files

draugr_penis_color.dds

draugr_penis_normal.dds

Purple textures should go away and the female draugrs are now proper futas!  That what finally fixed it for me!

On 11/21/2018 at 6:50 PM, LaEspada said:

I believe it's mostly because Immersive Creatures replaces leveled lists and so vanilla draugrs have such a low chance of spawning. Alos, you have to replace the model in more nasty critters or any bad dog's patch otherwise this mod will never show up for sex scenes unless you disable the creature in the MCM (which is frankly more tedious than just copy-pasting the modeling over more nasty crittrers / creasture framework's model)

Also, I'm surprised no one made this mod earlier.

Fixed the purple textures bug! Now everyone can get this done! It took a while.

Copy all these files

draugr_penis_color.dds

draugr_penis_normal.dds

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using AFT (AmazingFollowerTweaks) and I'm trying to recruit a Draugr to become a follower. Also I can't interact with the female Draugr through sexlab irresistably attractive spells. I was hoping AFT would work however I can't seem to use the tweak make follower spell because the Draugr keeps entering combat with me even if I'm sneaking. Do I just use the faction command to make her neutral?

• 4 weeks later...