A very quick query.  TIA for any responses

The Mod Intro states

'You can check the level of slavery in each town in the MCM menu. The guards will also inform you how common slavery is in their town.'

But what is the MAXIMUM level of slavery achievable in a town, please?  Actually, what are all the Level Descriptions?

I can't find those stated anywhere in the Intro, or by searching this thread

15 hours ago, donkeywho said:

A very quick query.  TIA for any responses

The Mod Intro states

'You can check the level of slavery in each town in the MCM menu. The guards will also inform you how common slavery is in their town.'

But what is the MAXIMUM level of slavery achievable in a town, please?  Actually, what are all the Level Descriptions?

I can't find those stated anywhere in the Intro, or by searching this thread

All there is about it in the description is this:

Acceptance of slavery in towns
The more slaves you sell in a town, the more people there will accept slavery. This also affects what happens with the slaves there, where they will be able to work, and so on. You can check the level of slavery in each town in the MCM menu. The guards will also inform you how common slavery is in their town.

IIRC the levels rank from 0-4 (I came to this conclusion by repeatedly checking my McMenu). If they have "names" I either didn't pay attention or I've forgotten them. Only level 4 seemed to grant full acceptance of slavery. Most of what seemed to change was how the guards described slavery in their town. At level 0 they are horrified. At level 4 they'll tell you that you can buy good slaves here. I think level 3 was something along the lines of "the Jarl tolerates it because the slaves do too much important work." Level 2 was "some people own them but nobody that you would want to know." The levels don't seem to determine the general willingness of NPCs to buy your slaves or the price that you get for them.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

All there is about it in the description is this:

Acceptance of slavery in towns
The more slaves you sell in a town, the more people there will accept slavery. This also affects what happens with the slaves there, where they will be able to work, and so on. You can check the level of slavery in each town in the MCM menu. The guards will also inform you how common slavery is in their town.

IIRC the levels rank from 0-4 (I came to this conclusion by repeatedly checking my McMenu). If they have "names" I either didn't pay attention or I've forgotten them. Only level 4 seemed to grant full acceptance of slavery. Most of what seemed to change was how the guards described slavery in their town. At level 0 they are horrified. At level 4 they'll tell you that you can buy good slaves here. I think level 3 was something along the lines of "the Jarl tolerates it because the slaves do too much important work." Level 2 was "some people own them but nobody that you would want to know." The levels don't seem to determine the general willingness of NPCs to buy your slaves or the price that you get for them.

Thanks vm

I don't normally talk to guards, so I'll get the scuttlebutt next time I bump into one ....

FWIW, and for the benefit of any others searching, my MCM shows current highest Slavery Levels as

3 : Common

4 : Active

22 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks vm

I don't normally talk to guards, so I'll get the scuttlebutt next time I bump into one ....

FWIW, and for the benefit of any others searching, my MCM shows current highest Slavery Levels as

3 : Common

4 : Active

Highest it goes is 5 - Accepted

Max.jpg.ea07227b678345cb4b8f5458be945d5c.jpg

Potential values are

Values.jpg.bce2b2f1c33972fc862351ecac09ce22.jpg

Personally i just use the set all towns to max once i've done the HSH quest

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Highest it goes is 5 - Accepted

Hide contents

Max.jpg.ea07227b678345cb4b8f5458be945d5c.jpg

Potential values are

Hide contents

Values.jpg.bce2b2f1c33972fc862351ecac09ce22.jpg

Personally i just use the set all towns to max once i've done the HSH quest

Thanks for that. 

Looks like I have some way to go .... ?

I'll try getting Faendal to train Camilla Valerius, and then sell her to Sven.  That should make Riverwood blow up  :P

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

I don't think I've ever seen level 5, but then when I reach level 4 I start trading in another town.

It's been my experience that at lower levels, only innkeepers or inn employees will buy slaves.  At higher levels, people on the street or other shops will buy them.  I haven't noticed any kind of price change with town slavery level.  Innkeepers and inn employees seem to pay the best prices.  Training level of the slave makes a difference in price and what training they have matters, too.

Hello. Was wondering if there has been a fix for this papyrus log issue where "warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (38012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" keeps getting spammed. I am not tech savvy enough to confirm that is what's causing the constant CTDs I am getting so I do apologize if this is normal. 

On 6/22/2021 at 5:03 PM, JayRoz said:

Hello. Was wondering if there has been a fix for this papyrus log issue where "warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (38012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" keeps getting spammed. I am not tech savvy enough to confirm that is what's causing the constant CTDs I am getting so I do apologize if this is normal. 

that's a small enough nuisance it won't cause ctd on its own, we'd have to see the log to help narrow that down

20 hours ago, donkeywho said:

IIRC, that's been around since, well, forever

Think I asked about it before and @Musje said it wasn't a 'real' problem

ya, since first release. iirc, it was originally set out as proof of concept that took off from there. basically she would need to re-assign the old property back into the script to see it from the ck to be able to remove it from the esp...then she can remove the property back from the script again as intended

• 1 month later...

I was looking for an SE version ... I don't see it in the search engine either. No?

Enderal country also want to utilize the criminals in the slave market .... pity for all unnecessarily lost lives.

And... some support would be good.

i found the download ... but nothing shows the presence ... pity.

-------------

SE változatot kerestem... nem látom a keresőben sem. Nincs? 

Enderal országban is szeretnék hasznosítani a bűnözőket a rabszolga piacon.... minden fölöslegesen elveszett életért kár. 

Edited by Sampon
letöltés
43 minutes ago, Sampon said:

I was looking for an SE version ... I don't see it in the search engine either. No?

Enderal country also want to utilize the criminals in the slave market .... pity for all unnecessarily lost lives.

And... some support would be good.

i found the download ... but nothing shows the presence ... pity.

-------------

SE változatot kerestem... nem látom a keresőben sem. Nincs? 

Enderal országban is szeretnék hasznosítani a bűnözőket a rabszolga piacon.... minden fölöslegesen elveszett életért kár. 

The downloads show for me, 0.58b is the latest SSE one

image.png.c777d02e26d4478aef8693f6458edce7.png

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

for me

Well, yes ... I was thinking of the web or the database here ... obviously. Because written in the viewfinder is the case.  ol.gif.45f78966cf6571c7b72ddd887fbc44ef.gif

-----------

Nos igen... én a web vagy az itteni adatbázisra gondoltam... nyilván. Ugyanis a keresőbe írva ez a helyzet.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 6:01 PM, Musje said:

The unloaded area is a big issue, it's not just the NPC being unloaded but all references return nil and no properties can be accessed. But I didn't know it affected the perks, that's something needs fixing.

Is there a fix for this ? Or a way to avoid it ?

On 8/20/2021 at 3:46 PM, Specs78 said:

I’m currently encountering a bug when selling slaves, they will continue to follow me despite being owned by someone else. Any suggestions?

Same happens to me occasionally, I end up killing them usually.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 12:27 PM, Musje said:

That was my bad, I forgot to clean the masters before uploading. Try the version 0.31 that I am uploading now

hii plez help me i love ur mood and i reely need try it    after installing the mode the game crashs and i searched and find out i cant play this mode with health fire plz help me  the game keep crashes plz help i relly relly need to play ur mod

15 hours ago, artghrlslymanshah901 said:

hii plez help me i love ur mood and i reely need try it    after installing the mode the game crashs and i searched and find out i cant play this mode with health fire plz help me  the game keep crashes plz help i relly relly need to play ur mod

yo just get hearthfire my dude. Don't need to buy it there are other ways of getting hearthfire and installing it using your mod manager of choice. Just google it and you should find a tutorial somewhere

• 2 weeks later...

So.  Thought #1 for a new mod was destroyed.  Moving on to thought #2 which revolves around a mechanic in this mod.  Which files contain the enslavement and placement of deposed Jarls?  I'm thinking of creating an addon mod for PAH but am not sure where to start.  Basically, I'm trying to figure out how you put a deposed Jarl into AYGAS pool.  I was going to try something similar with NPCs.  I ran through all, well maybe most, of the source scripts in AYGAS and could not find how you did it...  I would appreciate any help.

17 hours ago, babanathie said:

So.  Thought #1 for a new mod was destroyed.  Moving on to thought #2 which revolves around a mechanic in this mod.  Which files contain the enslavement and placement of deposed Jarls?  I'm thinking of creating an addon mod for PAH but am not sure where to start.  Basically, I'm trying to figure out how you put a deposed Jarl into AYGAS pool.  I was going to try something similar with NPCs.  I ran through all, well maybe most, of the source scripts in AYGAS and could not find how you did it...  I would appreciate any help.

Looks to be in aygasstoragescript.psc as it has a check to add to the slave storage pool which other things will pull slaves out of

Not a scripting expert but as i read it there is a check if the civil war quest is over and then check a faction that the losing side gets moved to

Function MoveExiledRuler()
    ; Find an exiled ruler and add them to the slave pool or the Restless Hunter auction stock
    if (!CWQuest.IsCompleted())
        Aygas.DebugMessage("Civil war not completed")
        return
    endif
    int i = Aygas.RulingActors.GetSize()
    Actor slave = None
    while ((i > 0) && (slave == None))
        i -= 1
        Actor a = Aygas.RulingActors.GetAt(i) as Actor
        if ((a != None) && (!a.IsDead()) && (a.GetFactionRank(ExiledFaction) >= 0) && (!a.IsInFaction(Aygas.PAHSubmissionFaction)))
            slave = a
        endif
    endwhile

31 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Looks to be in aygasstoragescript.psc as it has a check to add to the slave storage pool which other things will pull slaves out of

Not a scripting expert but as i read it there is a check if the civil war quest is over and then check a faction that the losing side gets moved to

Hide contents

Function MoveExiledRuler()
    ; Find an exiled ruler and add them to the slave pool or the Restless Hunter auction stock
    if (!CWQuest.IsCompleted())
        Aygas.DebugMessage("Civil war not completed")
        return
    endif
    int i = Aygas.RulingActors.GetSize()
    Actor slave = None
    while ((i > 0) && (slave == None))
        i -= 1
        Actor a = Aygas.RulingActors.GetAt(i) as Actor
        if ((a != None) && (!a.IsDead()) && (a.GetFactionRank(ExiledFaction) >= 0) && (!a.IsInFaction(Aygas.PAHSubmissionFaction)))
            slave = a
        endif
    endwhile

Thanks.  I must have skipped over this file...

I have no menu in MSM on version 0.58 SE. It does not just disappear, it does not appear at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Already tried:

• setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1
  • JContainers load from SKSE folder, not from MO
Edited by Guest