[Dev/Test/Beta] LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin v43 2023 05 06

The only reference to tint outside of overlays are in the skin code and that code doesn't seem to have a Papyrus interface. I think you should ask expired about how it is supposed to work, and if necessary if he could add the proper interface.

Hello jaam.

I got some more information about this. Unfortunately, there is not a way to apply tintmasks currently. I guess they are different than overlays. It was left out because it could break things if misused.

Expired wrote that someone would need to add the API via a plugin. He did give a reference to the code that would be needed. Since it is already done internally for looksmenu, it would help.

Here are the links he gave:

https://github.com/expired6978/F4SEPlugins/blob/master/f4ee/CharGenInterface.cpp#L492

https://github.com/expired6978/F4SEPlugins/blob/master/f4ee/SkinInterface.cpp#L124

Is it something you could/would be up to adding to LLFP?

I'm trying to have AAF be able to apply overlays to the entire body for effects like tan-lines and sweat based on different game contexts. But, it would look kind of odd to apply these effects only to the body.

On 12/8/2017 at 12:28 PM, Bruce Banner said:

Yes , until the Fourplay community patch is updated you should use this plugin if your game is fully updated .

Thank you for this confirmation...is there any chance this could be added at the top of the initial post?    I doubt I was alone the complete confusion...I mean more than usual.

2 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

if i install this would i need/should uninstall four play + community patch?

This is an update to get Fourplay to work with the current version of Fallout.

So if you are using Four Play, you should install Fourplay, then the Community Patch, then the correct version of this for your Fallout 4.

Then you should install whatever content you want to use.

19 hours ago, ItsCheery said:

This is an update to get Fourplay to work with the current version of Fallout.

So if you are using Four Play, you should install Fourplay, then the Community Patch, then the correct version of this for your Fallout 4.

Then you should install whatever content you want to use.

so get rid of old fourplay then install this with community patch? also do i need both src-llfp and llfp?

7 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

so get rid of old fourplay then install this with community patch? also do i need both src-llfp and llfp?

Just the later. The former is for anybody that wants to look at the source code, it isn't required for things to run properly.

NO! it will definitively hurt. There is no such thing as a clean save with papyrus, and anyway there is no reason at all to even try to clean your save. Nothing in it has changed, it is the engine that did and nobody starts a new game when the game s patched.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, it's been 2 days that I read and try to run four-play but impossible to launch the animations! It does not work.

I installed:

Four Play
community fix
LLFPv22
Leito animations
Crazy gun version animations (remove the esp)
Crazy animations
Save loaded without four-play of installed before, left vault 111.

But once Four play initialized, I have the MCM with the key "7", the duration of animations leito in mod configuration and that's all. No key can launch the animations in play, only the key "home" undress my character and that's it.

There is really nothing clear in explanation for how to run these animations in play so if someone could enlighten me, thank you.

6 hours ago, fruttyx said:

Hello, it's been 2 days that I read and try to run four-play but impossible to launch the animations! It does not work.

I installed:

Four Play
community fix
LLFPv22
Leito animations
Crazy animations

But once Four play initialized, I have the MCM with the key "7", the duration of animations leito in mod configuration and that's all. No key can launch the animations in play, only the key "home" undress my character and that's it.

There is really nothing clear in explanation for how to run these animations in play so if someone could enlighten me, thank you.

It sounds like you need this..........

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/making-4play-aaf-play-nice_LITTz2X6KluhbBq.html

?

On 7/11/2018 at 1:47 PM, fruttyx said:

I installed:

Four Play
community fix
LLFPv22
Leito animations
Crazy animations

Unless you use Leito's gun to launch animations, you don't really have any mod installed that does it as well, certainly none of your mods can launch animations through keys.

• 2 weeks later...

I left the following note for Flashy (JoeR), "I have an issue, that generally occurs in RSE.  My flycam only moves laterally; I cannot move the view up or down.  I don't recall if it was the result of an update (RSE or otherwise).  The reason I said it occurs is the bathroom and CSA flycams.  I don't know if I mucked something up.  Is there an ini fix, a setting or something else I can do? "  

His response:  "The flycam is related to the LLFP patch. RSE only calls on it, doesn't change anything about it. Perhaps something in the last f4se update wonked it out? I havent played FO4 in like two months, so don't really know... "

I was wondering if you had any ideas.  I noticed in the list of file functions the flycam played a prominent role.  Any ideas?

57 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I left the following note for Flashy (JoeR), "I have an issue, that generally occurs in RSE.  My flycam only moves laterally; I cannot move the view up or down.  I don't recall if it was the result of an update (RSE or otherwise).  The reason I said it occurs is the bathroom and CSA flycams.  I don't know if I mucked something up.  Is there an ini fix, a setting or something else I can do? "  

His response:  "The flycam is related to the LLFP patch. RSE only calls on it, doesn't change anything about it. Perhaps something in the last f4se update wonked it out? I havent played FO4 in like two months, so don't really know... "

I was wondering if you had any ideas.  I noticed in the list of file functions the flycam played a prominent role.  Any ideas?

Camera's ok on my end.

?