[Dev/Test/Beta] LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin v43 2023 05 06

On 11/10/2019 at 11:57 AM, EgoBallistic said:

That is correct.  The morphs get lost when the game is saved/reloaded and when the actor speaks.  As you say, that is why I added the save/restore functions.

Is it possible to apply face morphs to dead actors? I haven't been able to. If applied OnDying() they stick after the actor dies, but, as you say, reset on game load

2 hours ago, SAC said:

Is it possible to apply face morphs to dead actors? I haven't been able to. If applied OnDying() they stick after the actor dies, but, as you say, reset on game load

It does not work on dead actors even with the console command, so that might be a limitation of the engine.

Thank you!

Another q: maybe I'm wrong (because I have a lot of randomized activity), but I am not entirely sure that with the latest LLFP dll the AAF_API.ApplyOverlaySet still works. Does it also require an update of the AAF? Rest of AAF seems to work fine.

3 hours ago, Kharos said:

It does not work on dead actors even with the console command, so that might be a limitation of the engine.

Dead is dead in Fallout 4. I tried reviving a dead settler several different ways. I found out that things that are already dead are meant to stay that way.

:exclamation:

4 hours ago, SAC said:

Thank you!

Another q: maybe I'm wrong (because I have a lot of randomized activity), but I am not entirely sure that with the latest LLFP dll the AAF_API.ApplyOverlaySet still works. Does it also require an update of the AAF? Rest of AAF seems to work fine.

That function relies on LooksMenu, not LLFP.

6 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

I seen that [AAF] has been updated. Is this mod able to be used with the newly updated [AAF], or should I wait for an update for this mod as well? Or was this mod's only purpose to make the older pre-runtime update [AAF] work until it was updated? I'm so confused. ?

You do not need this Mod if you have the latest AAF version 107.1b installed. You only need this if you are a Mod Creator or still running FourPlay (old Animation FrameWork).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

new in v39:

new functions provided by EgoBallistic:

;    Converts an integer of any base to a hexadecimal string representation
string Function IntToHexString(Int num) native global

;    Converts a hexadecimal string to an integer
Int Function HexStringToInt(String theString) native global

;    Copy the base skin of one actor onto another as a skin override, similar to what LooksMenu does
bool Function CopyActorBaseskinForm(Actor akSourceActor, Actor akDestActor) native global

;    Cell Functions
;   ==============
;

;    Returns the number of references of type formType in cell. Use GetFormType() below for formType values. If formType is 0 this returns the count of all refs in the cell.
Int Function GetNumRefsInCell(Cell akCell, Int formType) native global

;   Returns nth reference of type formType in cell.  If formType is 0 this returns the nth reference of any type.
ObjectReference Function GetNthRefInCell(Cell akCell, Int index, Int formType) native global

; Return a form's record flags
Int Function GetRecordFlags(Form akForm) native global

; Return a form's formType
Int Function GetFormType(Form akForm) native global

compatible with runtime version v1.10.163 and 0.6.20/0.6.21

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

v40: adds 4 WAV functions contributed by fedim:

;    Plays a WAV file. FileName relative to "Data\Sound\Voice\"
;    Option is possible "Data\Sound\Voice\MyPlugin\sound001.wav"
Function PlaySoundWav(string FileName) native global

;    Returns the current volume level of the player (-1 = 0xFFFFFFFF -> max)
;    LowWord      - left channel volume
;    HeighWorg - right channel volume
;    0 <= volume <= 65535 (0xFFFF)
int Function GetVolumeWav() native global

;    Sets the volume of the player channels
;    0 <= volume <=65535 (0xFFFF)
int Function SetVolumeWav(int volumeA, int volumeB) native global

;    Randomly selects a line from the SectionText section of the "Data\F4SE\Plugins\PluginName.ini" file, plays the WAV and returns the text
;    ini file must be UTF-8 encoded
;    Sounds should be in the "Data\Sound\Voice\PluginName.esp\"
String Function VoiceMessage(String PluginName, String SectionText) native global

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2021 at 8:15 PM, jaam said:

v40: adds 4 WAV functions contributed by fedim:

;    Plays a WAV file. FileName relative to "Data\Sound\Voice\"
;    Option is possible "Data\Sound\Voice\MyPlugin\sound001.wav"
Function PlaySoundWav(string FileName) native global

;    Returns the current volume level of the player (-1 = 0xFFFFFFFF -> max)
;    LowWord      - left channel volume
;    HeighWorg - right channel volume
;    0 <= volume <= 65535 (0xFFFF)
int Function GetVolumeWav() native global

;    Sets the volume of the player channels
;    0 <= volume <=65535 (0xFFFF)
int Function SetVolumeWav(int volumeA, int volumeB) native global

;    Randomly selects a line from the SectionText section of the "Data\F4SE\Plugins\PluginName.ini" file, plays the WAV and returns the text
;    ini file must be UTF-8 encoded
;    Sounds should be in the "Data\Sound\Voice\PluginName.esp\"
String Function VoiceMessage(String PluginName, String SectionText) native global

Only the .psc is changed compared to v39, the dll did not. I assumed that the new native functions require dll changes, am I wrong?
Sorry if that question is a stuipd one...

17 minutes ago, Kharos said:

Only the .psc is changed compared to v39, the dll did not. I assumed that the new native functions require dll changes, am I wrong?
Sorry if that question is a stuipd one...

Looks like a packaging error.  The dll included in the binary package is the old v39 one.  The dll included in the release folder of the source archive is the v40 one.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Looks like a packaging error.  The dll included in the binary package is the old v39 one.  The dll included in the release folder of the source archive is the v40 one.

Taking a look at it again, the .pex has a different timestamp but the same CRC, so it might be wrong too?