[Dev/Test/Beta] LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin v43 2023 05 06

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@dagobaking & @EgoBallistic : I detected that one of the message from F4SE was not implemented. The consequence is that some functions only works after loading a save and not when creating a new one. I'll look at working around it until it is implemented in F4SE.

50 minutes ago, jaam said:

@dagobaking & @EgoBallistic : I detected that one of the message from F4SE was not implemented. The consequence is that some functions only works after loading a save and not when creating a new one. I'll look at working around it until it is implemented in F4SE.

I think that is affecting the actor under crosshairs detection.  It only works after a save/load.

Thanks for the quick update!

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, LawOnlyMan said:

HELP ME PLS SOMEONE

how do I install it? where can I put those three folders (Release, LL_Fourplay and Debug) in rar file? F4SE/plugins or where?

i don't get it

You downloaded the source archive.  You need to download the other one.

Note that this library comes as part of AAF as well as Real Handcuffs.  You normally don't need to download it separately.

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2018 at 10:29 AM, smashly said:

Thank You jaam,

You rock, DelKeywordFromForm works awesome on my locations.

Had the test code commented out in place from last update.

21 nails it.

good work

Cheers

Edit:

I'll try pushing my luck again since you seem to be active ftm.

I asked once before about the FlyCam and key config...

If the user maps their movement keys to anything other then WSAD the fly cam movement fails to move the cam.
It's definitely broken in this scenario.

Example:
I set my movement keys to Arrow keys and when FlyCam is enabled I can not move the camera with any keys at all.
The Arrow keys wont move the cam and the WASD keys wont move the cam.
If I do not remap WASD movement keys then FlyCam camera movement works fine.

Does not matter the method I assign the keys.
Setting the movement keys via CustomControlMap.txt or by the native in game menu, the results are the same, broken fly cam movement.

I'm getting this result on more then one pc and 2 different operating systems.
It is not a case of the incorrect versions or bad installs of F4SE, LL_FourPlay plugin.

To eliminate that the error comes from Layer keys being disabled in Fourplay itself,
I've created a small test esp with no dependencies, 1 quest, 1 script, registered 1 key to toggle FlyCam and no layer disable keys.
The behavior I mention above is exactly the same.
No FlyCam cam movement when Movement keys are mapped to anything other then WASD.

I know it's late but this is exactly my problem!

On 9/20/2019 at 11:12 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Like I said in the AAF thread... This plugin lets scripts turn the flycam on and off.  It is the exact same flycam you get when you use the tfc command in console.  So any issues with controlling the camera are vanilla issues.

A quick look at the LLFP source code tells me that LLFP does register an InputManager class to handle moving the camera and it not the same as the console command TFC at all.

It is a LLFP issue as TFC console command does not have the issue at all and works correctly no matter what movement keys you map/bind.

No disrespect meant to jaam as I've already resolved it for myself anyways.

6 hours ago, smashly said:

A quick look at the LLFP source code tells me that LLFP does register an InputManager class to handle moving the camera and it not the same as the console command TFC at all.

It is a LLFP issue as TFC console command does not have the issue at all and works correctly no matter what movement keys you map/bind.

No disrespect meant to jaam as I've already resolved it for myself anyways.

The InputManager_LL class in LLFP extends the base InputManager class to add new functions to swap between controlling the player and controlling the free camera.  Likewise, LLFP extends the PlayerCamera class to allow toggling the freecam and getting the freecam state.  The instances of both objects have the same offsets as the vanilla versions, and the freecam is definitely the exact same camera.

But you are correct that remapped movement keys work in TFC and not when freecam is started via LLFP.  It appears the key remapping is not being applied when LLFP switches between player movement and camera movement.

How did you resolve the issue?

• 1 month later...

new in v35:

new MFG morph functions and Scaleform integration by EgoBallistic.

;    MFG morph function provided by EgoBallistic

;   Apply a MFG Morph to the actor
bool Function MfgMorph(Actor akActor, int morphID, int intensity) native global

;    Set all MFG Morph values to zero on an actor
bool Function MfgResetMorphs(Actor akActor) native global

;    Save an actor's MFG Morph values to an array of float
Float[] Function MfgSaveMorphs(Actor akActor) native global

;    Restore an array of saved MFG morph values to an actor
bool Function MfgRestoreMorphs(Actor akActor, Float[] values) native global

;    Copy the MFG morph values from one actor to another
bool Function MfgCopyMorphs(Actor a0, Actor a1) native global

;    Apply a set of MFG morphs to an actor.  Morph ID morphIDs[x] will be set to values[x]
bool Function MfgApplyMorphSet(Actor akActor, int[] morphIDs, int[] values) native global