[Dev/Test/Beta] LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin v43 2023 05 06

On 7/25/2018 at 9:40 PM, reconphil said:

No, only laterally, no up or down.  I have the latest F4SE but I haven't remapped (at least not deliberately);  I don't know how to do that.

Did you find a fix for this reconphil? I've had the same problem for years through fourplay and now in aaf, i can only move the camera forward and backwards at a fixed height with this plugins forced tfc camera.

1 hour ago, Campbell said:

Did you find a fix for this reconphil? I've had the same problem for years through fourplay and now in aaf, i can only move the camera forward and backwards at a fixed height with this plugins forced tfc camera.

Do you get an AAF warning about missing or wrong version of LLFP installed?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 4:19 PM, jaam said:

By the way I finally had time to play the game this week and the DLL was working fine. :)

Hi jaam i know you were working on the four play animation loader long ago, i know that you shared work with many others and maybe this was not your area of coding but...may i ask you what was the real problem for 4play? I mean i know that the main reason was because you could not expand the animations number but i never understand if that was because there was an hard structural limit or because as a coder you would need to manually add each animation every time. Let's say it's the second and i may want loose my own time doing it, is that possible? Sorry if my question is stupid, i never had anithing to do with animations directly, only CK scripting, thank you!

I ended up with an issue with positioning of actor which started failing even with only two actors. I was stuck there for longer that I could handle and had to take a break. After that real life took over and I have neither the courage nor the time to continue.

4 minutes ago, jaam said:

I ended up with an issue with positioning of actor which started failing even with only two actors. I was stuck there for longer that I could handle and had to take a break. After that real life took over and I have neither the courage nor the time to continue.

Thank you for the answer :) but my experience with four play was pretty good only limitations was lack of animations. There was a time in which even threesomes and mutant sex wasn't there but then those animations were added, i mean if those were added at some point were was the problem to manually add others (not using an automatic loader) sorry to bother you it's just personal curiosity as a modder because i am really interested in sexual framework alternatives to what is available at the moment for fo4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Jaam... been doing some testing on some features I want to add to RSE Elements Vol.1 (CSA) but I am noting that when flycam is enabled, it is disabling the ability for the UI to display dialogue subtitles, so the spectators in my scenes are not displaying their lines onscreen. Any way in a future build to prevent such a thing or is this one of those issues where it simply has to be disabled in order for the flycam to function properly?