custom Body, Skin, Clothes and Armor for "all" Races 1.1 - 04/04/18

Sorry for posting on a topic without a reply for two (perhaps three?) months, but I have a question pertaining to the mod.

How would I go about setting up the mod and which file do I need to set it up? The directions listed on here don't seem to make sense. While looking in the mods, it doesn't seem to be any hand meshes nor path(s) for " meshes\actors\character\character assets\(races)" in any of the files. I'm just kind of stumped on how am I supposed to get this working.

16 hours ago, Nykorin said:

Sorry for posting on a topic without a reply for two (perhaps three?) months, but I have a question pertaining to the mod.

How would I go about setting up the mod and which file do I need to set it up? The directions listed on here don't seem to make sense. While looking in the mods, it doesn't seem to be any hand meshes nor path(s) for " meshes\actors\character\character assets\(races)" in any of the files. I'm just kind of stumped on how am I supposed to get this working.

Follow the direction(s) step by step.

Your suppose to clean out your data folder clean (move it to another folder.)

On 12/02/2018 at 8:25 AM, Nykorin said:

You need to use bodyslide

Follow point 9 to 11 on how to install

On 2/12/2018 at 5:18 PM, sunhawken said:

Follow the direction(s) step by step.

Your suppose to clean out your data folder clean (move it to another folder.)

I understand this needs to be done. I should of mentioned this in my last post, but I'm working from a clean install of ModOrganizer.

I don't have anything, but the master files (Dragonborn.esm, Dawnguard.esm, etc) in my data folder.

On 2/19/2018 at 2:14 AM, 0acme0 said:

You need to use bodyslide

Follow point 9 to 11 on how to install

Okay, as I asked in my last post (seems like both of you missed) is which mod file do I need to set this up?

You would assume it would be "BSCAR-BodySkinClothesArmorRace" but it doesn't seem contain the necessary folder structure to set up.

This was originally my reason to post on here as I didn't know where to start.

27 minutes ago, Nykorin said:

I understand this needs to be done. I should of mentioned this in my last post, but I'm working from a clean install of ModOrganizer.

I don't have anything, but the master files (Dragonborn.esm, Dawnguard.esm, etc) in my data folder.

Okay, as I asked in my last post (seems like both of you missed) is which mod file do I need to set this up?

You would assume it would be "BSCAR-BodySkinClothesArmorRace" but it doesn't seem contain the necessary folder structure to set up.

This was originally my reason to post on here as I didn't know where to start.

If you follow the steps I mentioned above the Bodyslide will create the folders.

Repeat the steps for every race.

3 minutes ago, Nykorin said:

I know about the steps, but Which mod do I need?

at the moment CBBE (Not CBBE SE) and Remodeled armor
as soon as CT77 release the new Remodeled Armor SE I will update this mod
but as is the remodeled armor work on SSE

13 minutes ago, 0acme0 said:

at the moment CBBE (Not CBBE SE) and Remodeled armor
as soon as CT77 release the new Remodeled Armor SE I will update this mod
but as is the remodeled armor work on SSE

I meant from this post, which mod do I need from this specific post from the download page of this website? The directions don't quite explain which one to grab from here.

4 hours ago, Nykorin said:

I meant from this post, which mod do I need from this specific post from the download page of this website? The directions don't quite explain which one to grab from here.

BSCAR-BodySkinClothesArmorRaces-1.0.7z Everything else is a patch or an add-on for other mods

• 1 month later...

This mod seems to be exactly what I was looking for, but I'm stumped by an issue I'm having.

Whenever I add the mod to my game with all of its requirements, Skyrim crashes right before the Main Menu appears.

I even tried it on a completely fresh install with just this mod, the most recent USSEP, the most recent XPMSSE, CBBE, and the meshes and textures inside their folders.  The only other things installed were an ENB and SKSE64.  It still crashes right before painting the Main Menu options.  If I remove the mod, everything starts just fine.

Any possible thoughts on something I might be doing wrong?

4 hours ago, lilac101 said:

This mod seems to be exactly what I was looking for, but I'm stumped by an issue I'm having.

Whenever I add the mod to my game with all of its requirements, Skyrim crashes right before the Main Menu appears.

I even tried it on a completely fresh install with just this mod, the most recent USSEP, the most recent XPMSSE, CBBE, and the meshes and textures inside their folders.  The only other things installed were an ENB and SKSE64.  It still crashes right before painting the Main Menu options.  If I remove the mod, everything starts just fine.

Any possible thoughts on something I might be doing wrong?

That is weird. The plugin itself can't cause any CTD, the only thing I can think of is incompatibility between skeleton and body, are you sure you install the right skeleton (HDT)?

6 hours ago, 0acme0 said:

That is weird. The plugin itself can't cause any CTD, the only thing I can think of is incompatibility between skeleton and body, are you sure you install the right skeleton (HDT)?

Thank you for the quick reply!

When I installed XPMSSE, I chose the HDT skeleton option.  All the bodies I'm using are HDT, and bodies made for the SSE (not conversions from Oldrim meshes).  I'm using CBP for the body physics.

When I do not use BSCAR, the bodies all appear in game as the correct model, and the physics work on the bodies.

Let me start this next part by saying that I most likely have no idea what I'm talking about: is it possible that the latest version of USSEP is incompatible with this mod?  The February update to USSEP was huge and made a lot of changes.

12 hours ago, lilac101 said:

The February update to USSEP was huge and made a lot of changes.

I didn't update USSEP yet but shouldn't break anything, I'll take a look.

On 02/04/2018 at 6:40 PM, lilac101 said:

It still crashes right before painting the Main Menu options.

The USSEP is not the culprit, that type of crash usually happens when is one Requirement missing, the only requirements for my mod are the game, all dlcs and USSEP, if you have them all, than I don't know what is happening.

For testing purposes have a fresh install of the game, the USSEP and BSCAR, don't need to install skeletons and meshes and textures, start the game, if you doesn't CTD then install the skeleton first and all other requirements next but start the game between each requirement installation, when CTD you will know what is causing it

58 minutes ago, 0acme0 said:

The USSEP is not the culprit, that type of crash usually happens when is one Requirement missing, the only requirements for my mod are the game, all dlcs and USSEP, if you have them all, than I don't know what is happening.

For testing purposes have a fresh install of the game, the USSEP and BSCAR, don't need to install skeletons and meshes and textures, start the game, if you doesn't CTD then install the skeleton first and all other requirements next but start the game between each requirement installation, when CTD you will know what is causing it

Completely clean install with just USSEP and BSCAR still causes an instant crash after Bethesda logo.

Don't know if it's relevant, but I'm using MO2.  I even removed SKSE64 and still get the same result.

Completely clean install with just USSEP, let's me play.  Turn on BSCAR, and instant crash.

EDIT: Removed MO2 out of the equation and manually installed USSEP and BSCAR.  Still crashed on startup.

49 minutes ago, lilac101 said:

Completely clean install with just USSEP and BSCAR still causes an instant crash after Bethesda logo.

Don't know if it's relevant, but I'm using MO2.  I even removed SKSE64 and still get the same result.

Completely clean install with just USSEP, let's me play.  Turn on BSCAR, and instant crash.

EDIT: Removed MO2 out of the equation and manually installed USSEP and BSCAR.  Still crashed on startup.

Do you have all DLCs activated?

4 minutes ago, lilac101 said:

Yep.

SSEEdit can load with the esp active and gives me no errors about missing masters.

at the moment I don't have any more ideas, if xEdit can load it the game should also.

Did you tried the update I made today?

If your crashing after logo get rid of any textures in this mod even the ones that came default with mod and replace them with textures from SE mod sites.

Thank you for the great mod! I almost have it running perfectly though I have a question. Is it possible to add other mods clothes or armors to this mod? If yes Could you give me a small example how to do it?

Thanks again!

On 04/04/2018 at 3:30 AM, lilac101 said:

I am stumped as well.  Thanks for trying.

"hipnipclip" say something there that I didn't think about asking.

Did you replace my Dummy .DDS textures with real textures?

I have only 2 or 3 real vanilla textures there because moved them from the vanilla folder and I don't have permission to add real textures...

19 hours ago, hipnipclip said:

Thank you for the great mod! I almost have it running perfectly though I have a question. Is it possible to add other mods clothes or armors to this mod? If yes Could you give me a small example how to do it?

It's totally possible.

I assume you know your way around xEdit so I'll go from that point

MAKING ARMORS COMPATIBLE WITH BSCAR

1. "copy as new record" 12x for each ArmorAddon (you don't have to make it for all races, if you only dress for example Nords and Redguards do it only for those 2 races)

also delete the races from "Additional Races" except the Manekin Race on the original Armor Addon(or, following the example above, delete only the Nord and Redguard Race)

xEdit01.thumb.jpg.2c4947743b8965cf77c79e1732cd900f.jpg

2. add one new folder to the file path on all new Armor Addons (red circle) and change the races like the example (blue circle)

xEdit02.thumb.jpg.f07aa09d4a2e842b828c001ac440b17d.jpg

3. then, on Armor, add the new Armor Addons you just created

xEdit03.thumb.jpg.8328a526f508af3496d1ec7740ad8b0c.jpg

4. repeat for all pieces

5. create on bodyslide the files with the presets for each race and move them to the folders you assign on first step (following the above example, Nord preset files to Nord folder and so on)

I'm leaving here the file I used in these images, the original Meridia UPF mod is a requirement

UPF - Meridia CBBE SE Bodyslide ACME BSCAR.7z

HOW TO MAKE CUSTOM FOLLOWERS WITH CUSTOM RACE COMPATIBLE

1. go to that follower race record and in the last line "RNAM - Armor race" change it or add the race you want them to use as a preset

(because the Default and Aflicted Races are rarely used in game, I make those presets to how I like my followers to be and assign them to those races)

xEdit20.thumb.jpg.7e0381d0554a0c60cf2cfc2e17a77938.jpg

2. confirm if your follower have their body assigned in "WNAM - Worn armor", if not add it or the follower will use the default textures of that race

xEdit21.thumb.jpg.1666dc123eb0c586db2934ea651d7375.jpg

3. also confirm if their Armor Addon have the race you assigned on 1st step, don't forget its the Body, Hands and Feet

(also confirm if their Clothes and Armor have the assigned race)

xEdit22.thumb.jpg.f00659ae46d58bbf4dca5c50a7a3b1f7.jpg

4. change that follower Body to the preset you use on that race, if possible the Clothes and Armors to...

don't forget the textures, if that race is using CBBE textures the follower also have to use CBBE textures

The beauty of BSCAR is you can have CBBE and UNP at the same time in game

If you have any difficulty ask...

8 hours ago, 0acme0 said:

"hipnipclip" say something there that I didn't think about asking.

Did you replace my Dummy .DDS textures with real textures?

I have only 2 or 3 real vanilla textures there because moved them from the vanilla folder and I don't have permission to add real textures...

It's totally possible.

I assume you know your way around xEdit so I'll go from that point

MAKING ARMORS COMPATIBLE WITH BSCAR

Reveal hidden contents

1. "copy as new record" 12x for each ArmorAddon (you don't have to make it for all races, if you only dress for example Nords and Redguards do it only for those 2 races)

also delete the races from "Additional Races" except the Manekin Race on the original Armor Addon(or, following the example above, delete only the Nord and Redguard Race)

xEdit01.thumb.jpg.2c4947743b8965cf77c79e1732cd900f.jpg

2. add one new folder to the file path on all new Armor Addons (red circle) and change the races like the example (blue circle)

xEdit02.thumb.jpg.f07aa09d4a2e842b828c001ac440b17d.jpg

3. then, on Armor, add the new Armor Addons you just created

xEdit03.thumb.jpg.8328a526f508af3496d1ec7740ad8b0c.jpg

4. repeat for all pieces

5. create on bodyslide the files with the presets for each race and move them to the folders you assign on first step (following the above example, Nord preset files to Nord folder and so on)

I'm leaving here the file I used in these images, the original Meridia UPF mod is a requirement

UPF - Meridia CBBE SE Bodyslide ACME BSCAR.7z

HOW TO MAKE CUSTOM FOLLOWERS WITH CUSTOM RACE COMPATIBLE

Reveal hidden contents

1. go to that follower race record and in the last line "RNAM - Armor race" change it or add the race you want them to use as a preset

(because the Default and Aflicted Races are rarely used in game, I make those presets to how I like my followers to be and assign them to those races)

xEdit20.thumb.jpg.7e0381d0554a0c60cf2cfc2e17a77938.jpg

2. confirm if your follower have their body assigned in "WNAM - Worn armor", if not add it or the follower will use the default textures of that race

xEdit21.thumb.jpg.1666dc123eb0c586db2934ea651d7375.jpg

3. also confirm if their Armor Addon have the race you assigned on 1st step, don't forget its the Body, Hands and Feet

(also confirm if their Clothes and Armor have the assigned race)

xEdit22.thumb.jpg.f00659ae46d58bbf4dca5c50a7a3b1f7.jpg

4. change that follower Body to the preset you use on that race, if possible the Clothes and Armors to...

don't forget the textures, if that race is using CBBE textures the follower also have to use CBBE textures

The beauty of BSCAR is you can have CBBE and UNP at the same time in game

If you have any difficulty ask...

Thanks a ton!

is there a different set of instructions when using certain mod managers? I'm assuming you either use nexus mod manager or install it manually.

I'm currently using mod-Organizer 2 and it handles SkyrimSE, bodyslide  and othercustom Body, Skin, Clothes and Armor for "all" Races 1.1

requirements differently.

If you are familiar with different mod management software? can you update the instructions for installation?

3 hours ago, MisterTiger745 said:

is there a different set of instructions when using certain mod managers? I'm assuming you either use nexus mod manager or install it manually.

This mod has to be installed manually, there is no other way for now, if I get permission to add textures then I'll have to see how to make this compatible with mod managers...

• 1 month later...

Does this mod let you use custom textures for each piece of armor for each race? For example, I have some armor that leaves the crotch uncovered. Lets say I want Nords to have lots of pubes but I want High Elves to be shaved. Will this mod let me set the female body texture for that armor to match whichever race is wearing it (so that the amount of pubes don't change when I take the armor off)?

Also, what do the patches do? I use Amorous Adventures and SOS Light with Tempered Skins and am going to use a different mod for armor (after I make it compatible). Do I still need these patches if I'm not using Remodeled Armor?