Just wants to know, are pets animations in any demand at all?

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, Tiafain789 said:

Gonna toss in my support for more pet-beastiality stuff as well. I have a couple of girls in my Sim-Town who have "accidentally" gotten hooked on showing their dog a good time.

in my sims 3 save ALOT if not most of the women regularly go to the park during the day to engage in doggy fun lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Too many ideas...

1-A dog knotting animation (if there are puddles of cum much better).

2-Dog licking his own penis while watching sims having sex.

3-Dog/Sim threesome. Dog penetrating Sim while Sim gives blowjob to another dog.

4-Dog/Sim threesome. Sim giving handjob to two dogs, one at each side (plus, if there is another dog receiving blowjob from Sim).

5-Dog humping his toys (big duckie toy)

Small Dogs animation, Cats animation, Sim on Female Dogs/Female Horses.

On 8/2/2017 at 1:10 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

How about a dog humpin leg? I think that one could be considered as teasing :-/

A horse threesome? One in the front with the human giving a blowjob or a handjob, and the second one fucking her/him.

A good threesome scenario.. Male character finds female character being mated and decides to use her mouth while she's being bred.

Humping leg would be a great tease that could lead to further.

Why not have 3some options? 2 humans w/ 1 animal, 2 animals with 1 human, & Maybe do a rape scenario.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stuff with the male dog or other 4-legged animals on a female human while she's on all-fours. Animations involving the dog knotting the woman too. And yeah having the dogs able to start the sex scenes sounds like a good idea. Like a mod that has the woman submit to any animals that approach her. More animations of that would definitely be awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 3:09 AM, pluh said:

And yeah having the dogs able to start the sex scenes sounds like a good idea.

I don't know the depth of KW scripts, but I will add some observations. With household pet dogs, I've seen them initiate 'sexual' sniffing. If it is indeed scripted to work like flirting/romantic interactions, then over time, the animal can make autonomous advances which escalate with a Sim human as the Sim becomes more 'comfortable'/gaining skill.

Since user directed works like this, there's no reason to believe autonomous works differently. With 'Strays' being spawned on home lot's, it would seem this is the intention.

I experimented with the Pet sex interactions, and it didn't take long for the perversion to manifest, and I would witness autonomous events afterwards.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:36 AM, landess said:

I don't know the depth of KW scripts, but I will add some observations. With household pet dogs, I've seen them initiate 'sexual' sniffing. If it is indeed scripted to work like flirting/romantic interactions, then over time, the animal can make autonomous advances which escalate with a Sim human as the Sim becomes more 'comfortable'/gaining skill.

Since user directed works like this, there's no reason to believe autonomous works differently. With 'Strays' being spawned on home lot's, it would seem this is the intention.

I experimented with the Pet sex interactions, and it didn't take long for the perversion to manifest, and I would witness autonomous events afterwards.

I have definitely seen a household pet dog ask a sim for woohoo. The same pet dog would also become aroused, horny, or super horny over time.

13 minutes ago, KM100z said:

I've yet to see this in any version :/ do you what triggered it? 

Nothing specific, that I can recall. Basically, the dog had reached super horny state, and he and the female did not have any actions queued up, as I was focusing on other sims in the household. Also, she had level 10 in woohoo skill, and had achieved the super slut achievement. The dog and the female had previously woohooed, a lot, and he was the father of her son, so it was not the first time for them to hook up. It has been a while since that happened, and I cannot recall if I was using build 375, or the previous public version, 360.

7 hours ago, KM100z said:

I've yet to see this in any version :/ do you what triggered it? 

Just to add, sometimes the obvious like 'is it plugged in?', should always be remembered....

Do you have the zoo lover activated within settings? Also some pet animations? (without animations, a scene could trigger, then finish without anything noticeable).

Lastly, like exhibition, the skill needs to nurture, to be effective. Just because 'nothing happens' right away doesn't mean they aren't warming to the thought. Eventually the dam breaks and you'll need a bucket of cold water to get them apart. ?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived