Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,124 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

I uploaded a new beta version of SD+ and SD Resources (3.6.2 beta 1) with these changes:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/57?closed=1

Most notably, cages should be working again (I hope) in this version. 

Remember to re-activate the cage scenes option in the menu in case it is turned off.

Also, kneeling and crawling before enslavement should be working again.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I uploaded a new beta version of SD+ and SD Resources (3.6.2 beta 1) with these changes:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/57?closed=1

Most notably, cages should be working again (I hope) in this version. 

Remember to re-activate the cage scenes option in the menu in case it is turned off.

Also, kneeling and crawling before enslavement should be working again.

Was waiting for this update, thanks! Will start testing tomorrow. :tongue:

i have a question that may or may not have been answered. with dialogs, your follower can be treated as a master. will the cage scenes still play if you are not really enslaved to the follower if there is a cage in the place? reason i am asking is, one of my favorite followers to use is Serana, and in the castle there is a cage. will the scene for that cage be used if not enslaved to her, or does it only work if you are actually enslaved to her?

5 hours ago, asdfasdf883 said:

Trying out new beta. My equipdevice by string issue I had been mentioning previously is gone, however armbinders are still removed and never replaced after sex and punishments. The cage scene doesnt seem to work either. I tested in mistwatch.

For the cage scene, make sure the option is checked in the menu. It is still disabled by default.

It is normal armbinders are removed and not re-equiped. Armbinders are punishment items now. You will have to do somethin gback like hit your master, steal from him or try to run away to get them back on. This is to allow you to craft items, cook or do other things to make yourself useful to your master.

5 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have a question that may or may not have been answered. with dialogs, your follower can be treated as a master. will the cage scenes still play if you are not really enslaved to the follower if there is a cage in the place? reason i am asking is, one of my favorite followers to use is Serana, and in the castle there is a cage. will the scene for that cage be used if not enslaved to her, or does it only work if you are actually enslaved to her?

No.. the cages scene still requires full enslavement as it is part of the enslavement quest.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

For the cage scene, make sure the option is checked in the menu. It is still disabled by default.

It is normal armbinders are removed and not re-equiped. Armbinders are punishment items now. You will have to do somethin gback like hit your master, steal from him or try to run away to get them back on. This is to allow you to craft items, cook or do other things to make yourself useful to your master.

No.. the cages scene still requires full enslavement as it is part of the enslavement quest.

To clarify, I tested by hitting the owner with fist, which resulted in Armbinder being equipped. Right after that, the PC is punished and the armbinder is removed for that and not replaced, effectively removing the armbinder for hitting the owner. When testing the cage scene I disabled and re-enabled it in the MCM to make sure it wasn't because of that as you had mentioned in the post. 

49 minutes ago, asdfasdf883 said:

To clarify, I tested by hitting the owner with fist, which resulted in Armbinder being equipped. Right after that, the PC is punished and the armbinder is removed for that and not replaced, effectively removing the armbinder for hitting the owner. When testing the cage scene I disabled and re-enabled it in the MCM to make sure it wasn't because of that as you had mentioned in the post. 

Ok.. I will have to test more cages then. I tested mine as a vampire slave start in CCAS, in a cave just north/west of Dragon Bridge.

For the armbinders, that's something I missed when I made them into punishment devices. It should really be either armbinders or punishment scene - not both back to back... or at least if they are, do the scene first and equip them after. I will add that to my list.

362b1 _SD_thugslave, the "completed" message, gets stuck in a never-ending loop.

(drumroll) message

(drumroll) message

etc.

Also (I feel heartily sorry about mentioning it but it's only ever happened while running thugslave)

during a sexlab animation, player gets rotated by some unseen force that also controls the camera.

If freecam is turned on, the player is left alone, except sexlab seems to have trouble remembering alignments between sex sessions.

I am thinking a new start is in order, and I will do that, and avoid the near occasion of thugslave.

Papyrus.0.log

4 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

362b1 _SD_thugslave, the "completed" message, gets stuck in a never-ending loop.

(drumroll) message

(drumroll) message

etc.

Also (I feel heartily sorry about mentioning it but it's only ever happened while running thugslave)

during a sexlab animation, player gets rotated by some unseen force that also controls the camera.

If freecam is turned on, the player is left alone, except sexlab seems to have trouble remembering alignments between sex sessions.

I am thinking a new start is in order, and I will do that, and avoid the near occasion of thugslave.

Papyrus.0.log

This error should definitely not be happening in loop like that:

[02/20/2018 - 06:56:06PM] [SD] Found removable: [Armor < (11007FA9)>] - slot index: 0

I will check the code around that.

I am trying to understand: are you enslaved when that happens? or are you supposed to be free but somehow, the thugsslave quest doesn't shutdown properly and is keeping you enslaved?

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

This error should definitely not be happening in loop like that:

[02/20/2018 - 06:56:06PM] [SD] Found removable: [Armor < (11007FA9)>] - slot index: 0

I will check the code around that.

I am trying to understand: are you enslaved when that happens? or are you supposed to be free but somehow, the thugsslave quest doesn't shutdown properly and is keeping you enslaved?

I think it frees the player, the quest ends, but the mechanism that TELLS player that the quest has ended, never ends.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Who was the master again?

Ysolda brought player there.

Player didn't really know what to do, since all the men were (1st try) standing around staring, or

(2nd try) sword-fighting an orc.

Peaches went downstairs and propositioned a female npc (some mod that lets player proposition NPC's), and the quest magically ended.

except it kept telling me that it ended over and over.

I wouldn't have minded but the drumroll was grating.

This time I combed through the MCM and made sure that "first person" was not enabled.

There are around 20 settings I'm not sure of, like all the POP settings, and the Badass bandits,

But I'll start out like I always do

Head for the tower-stone

Head for (random town) to get the courier off player's back

head for meadery, kill rats, TAI the guards coming towards the meadery

Level up and head to random town to flake-off Courier

Head to riverwood to learn about dawnguard from an Orc

TAI the guards in whiterun

Kill some random NPC in whiterun ("Sigurd", thanks, google)

Go to Ysoldas house and dress pretty (or undress)

Wait for ysolda and her sex-education class

This time-honored ritual hasn't changed in months so it might be a couple days before I actually start to do much.

I started commenting on the first post, about which thing people were most interested in seeing you work on.

I think I commented on some of the stories a year or so ago. I'm not that good at commenting, so I've been sticking to obvious errors I've found.

Like, today, in the rat-cave where the sleeping bags are, Peaches always tries to use "Aura whisper" to find the wee beasties.

She needed to enable the shout, however, and when she did, instant-crash, twice.

The last thing Player heard was that loud drum telling Player that a shout-word had been unlocked, so I suppose it could be audio-related,

But I was banking that some video bug was surfacing.

So I updated the driver from last year, and used a different part of the cave to unlock the shout.

This time it worked.

As long as you're asking, pleasepleaseplease change that oblivion-gate you just added in the dream-world to actually go somewhere.

That would be bliss (and stuff)....Or People could walk out of it majestically (Dremoras and maybe Sanguine herself).

Maybe it already IS a spawn point for monsters, but I haven't played that much yet.

There's a secret hidden bedroom-type room it could possibly lead to, the one where sanguine has a note to herself.

Or, Sanguine could allow Player to leave, if she could only find the exit (the oblivion-gate).

First time play would improve and you'd prolly get lots of fan mail from anguished dream-world visitorsstories.JPG.2b20a57b6e3e1b424a7c10760eded0c1.JPG

This next part is just an idea, along the lines of Sanguine's artifacts.

The idea is that a fully dressed person would become much more attractive wearing a certain device.

Not necessarily "rape bait" devices, just, arousal-raising, enjoyment-enhancing things.

A circlet. Earrings. A particular tattoo?

There are several mods already that do this for Player, such as a reaction to wearing a belt or plugs,

But what about partner? Using this special enhanced device (only 19.95 +S&H) they too can enjoy your company way more than they do now.

sd+ 3.62 beta1, I still have failures removing devices under the dialog for "master, may I, have my hands free".

I'm also a little stuck. I want to say I figured this out with the 3.61 betas, but now I can't figure out how to get past the stage where I'm supposed to search for clues in haelga's bunkhouse. I've talked to her via the "what am I doing here", but it's still telling me to search for clues so I'm not sure if I should move on or if I'm still supposed to be looking for something. I recall finding a note or journal in the basement before, but I might be wrong about that.

27 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

sd+ 3.62 beta1, I still have failures removing devices under the dialog for "master, may I, have my hands free".

I'm also a little stuck. I want to say I figured this out with the 3.61 betas, but now I can't figure out how to get past the stage where I'm supposed to search for clues in haelga's bunkhouse. I've talked to her via the "what am I doing here", but it's still telling me to search for clues so I'm not sure if I should move on or if I'm still supposed to be looking for something. I recall finding a note or journal in the basement before, but I might be wrong about that.

You recall right :smile:

The clue is a journal somewhere inside the bunkhouse.

Thanks for reporting the issue with 'May I have my hands free?'. I will look into that.

I am very close to release a new beta with the brand new task system.

21 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You recall right :smile:

The clue is a journal somewhere inside the bunkhouse.

Thanks for reporting the issue with 'May I have my hands free?'. I will look into that.

I am very close to release a new beta with the brand new task system.

Odd... I've scoured the hell out of the the whole place. The only thing I found was a honnegbrew shipping manifest where I thought I'd found the journal before. Well, I'll keep looking.

35 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Odd... I've scoured the hell out of the the whole place. The only thing I found was a honnegbrew shipping manifest where I thought I'd found the journal before. Well, I'll keep looking.

Well.. that IS what you have to find.

It didn’t trigger anything?

I just uploaded a new beta version of SD+ (3.6.2 beta 2) and Dialogues (3.2 beta 1). This version includes fixes to the cages scene and a new task system that has not been fully tested yet. It is functional enough but it could still include issues in certain situations.

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Nope. Picked it up, read it, put it down. It's just laying there, not triggering things. Have you considered inviting it into a private conversation and explaining your expectations for it?

I uploaded a new version of the esp file in 362beta2 with hopefully a fix for the manifest - let me know if that helps.