Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,124 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

Copy from the Dibella thread as requested

Spoiler
  1. The best "trophy" or "reward" in a Dibella themed addon is  to get another "Mark". Right? The Marks are the currency in the Dibella lore?
    1. Is this true in all states of the main mod?
    2. The marks have a meaning in both branches of the story?
    3. I have forgotten when they are first mentioned, but I think the earliest meaningful moent is when the quest "A Sybils's journey" has started?
    4. So,  the marks would be possible but have no useful meaning at an earlier moment?
      1. => If correct, I have an early idea to tell the player a hint, what to do with them.
    5. Is there an end in the lore, when the Sybil won't need Marks anymore, or is it open ended? (I would prefer open ended!)
  2. I can detect NPCs with the faction and the amulet. And you use the wreath to detect if the player is suited to collect dineation. Right?
    1. Are there other means do detect the player's sate as a sister?
    2. What would you say is the proper condition to signal that the player plays as a sister (from the story perspective, not technically)
      1. wearing the wreath?
      2. the amulet? (I would interpret this as "believer")
      3. both? ( I would interpret this as "sister" )
  3. Playing this mod makes only sense to me as a female or perhaps a futa (?) character... I know the gender change is an important feature to get on with the story.
    1. Is there a discussion about this mod how to go in this mod with a male character?
    2. Any ideas for a futa character, what to do if  a player plays that way?
    3. Is there a general theme/background/tale/direction where a non-female character should be pushed into?
    4. I would go to query the SL.gender and push the player slightly into a SL gender switch. But is this lore friendly?
    5. Should I make this depending on the corruption/redemtion path?
  4. I can detect the state of the main mod when I query the various quest stages. But that sounds prone to include errors and break easily. But you have global variables.
    1. Is there a variable dedicated to signal
      1. The player has not yet started the storyline
      2. not yet a Travelling sister
      3. The state of the Sybil's stage (I think I saw that already  ?)  .. and most important : a documentation about the scale on this variable? Or does it simply grow  and grow? What would a "5" tell me and what is the difference to a "10"?
        1. Lore question: Is the Sybil supposed to shift her behaviour on her path? Gain abilities? Gain descriptive titles?
        2. I would prefer it that way, but would need to understand the scale to integrate into it
        3. Idea: her journey can be open ended and the further stages can be left unknown and open (for future dvelopment)
        4. Her stage could "unlock" certain abilities
      4. I think you also have a "corruption" variable... scale question again
        1. Is there a variable to tell how far the corrption path has strangthend the corruption? Is that the same as  above?
        2. Is there a variable to tell how far the redemption has succeeded ? Is that the same as the corruption vaiable and simply be lowered?
      5. The player has made her/his choice for one path... where can I detect the choice?
      6. corrption/redemtion path is finished in one way or the other
      7. I would prefer 3 variables to make certain my quests & dialogues run in the correct context
        1. path (0=default/none, 1= questline started, 2=corruption has become obvious, 3=decided for the corruption path, 4=decided for the redemption path, 5=corrupted, 6=cleansed)
        2. corruption (-100=pure to +100=fully corrupted)
        3. Sybil's stage .. (_SLSD_SybilLevel <- or something like tthis was it ?)
    2. Up unti which point is the corruption/redemption path intended or even able to be reversed? Is it open until "Haelgas game" is finished? Is there a variable to signal this?
  5. Lore idea: To keep the story open, even after the corruption/redemption line is finished
    1. The loosing side is not done with it and won't give up. Dibella/Sanguine each in their own way
    2. The player is confronted with her/his decisions and has to protect the outcome or see it drawn into the opposite by devine powers at work
    3. Lore question: Do we limit the struggle to Dibella/Sanguine?
      1. Molag-Bal would be an obvious one. I'd like to see him as a hidden player with his own agenda.
      2. While Mara already had her appearance with the book quest.

reference: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2018-12-20/?do=findComment&comment=2474658

i have a couple of questions, and not sure which mod they would fall under either SD+ or dialogs.

question 1, is it possible for either SD+ or dialogs to tell if the player is a vampire or not?

question 2. if either or both are able to tell, is it possible for either or both, to allow or deny the player feeding and or limiting how often the player can feed?

reason i am asking this, is i think that both mods would add more to the players immersion, seeing as how SD+ when enslaved the master would know after inspecting the player that they are a vampire and of course need to feed. but they could tell the player that they cant feed when the player asks with a percent chance of being allowed. say 50% when at stage 2 of hunger and a 100% chance at stage 4. it could also very based on the master. if the master is also a vampire they wouldnt be more apt to allow the player to feed by stage 3, where a non vampire, with not knowing how the stages would work might deny the player until the get to stage 4 and see the sever blood lust in their eyes.

On 12/31/2018 at 7:25 PM, Shadowscale said:

Was always wondering this, but when you go from male to female with Hormones I notice it usually starts you above 1.0. Shouldn't it start more toward 0.1 or such to signify your going through changes?

You could do this yourself with a preset face and body from the race menu. Pre-make a character before you start the game as a female and with a weight of '0' and then load that up when you switch to female. The mod will then take over the growth of the breasts, hips and bum till its at '1.0'.

Not sure if this would work mind but thinking about it I am going to give it a go. 

Looking at the sliders for the hormones for version 3.0 I am wondering if the players male body will go from 1.0 weight and reduce down as you loose male hormones and get replaced by female ones making you loose muscle mass till the body changes to female and then starts the climb back to 1.0 weight. Or the other way around if going from female to male. 

I like a lot of DeepBlueFrogs mods and have them a few of them installed, I bet he is getting fed up of me on the threads.  

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You could do this yourself with a preset face and body from the race menu. Pre-make a character before you start the game as a female and with a weight of '0' and then load that up when you switch to female. The mod will then take over the growth of the breasts, hips and bum till its at '1.0'.

Not sure if this would work mind but thinking about it I am going to give it a go. 

Looking at the sliders for the hormones for version 3.0 I am wondering if the players male body will go from 1.0 weight and reduce down as you loose male hormones and get replaced by female ones making you loose muscle mass till the body changes to female and then starts the climb back to 1.0 weight. Or the other way around if going from female to male. 

I like a lot of DeepBlueFrogs mods and have them a few of them installed, I bet he is getting fed up of me on the threads.  

Think you'd want weight above 0 otherwise if you use weight growth it won't go up. Anyways I probably will do that next play through. And 3.0 alpha's available for public testing now?

On 12/31/2018 at 2:25 PM, Shadowscale said:

Was always wondering this, but when you go from male to female with Hormones I notice it usually starts you above 1.0. Shouldn't it start more toward 0.1 or such to signify your going through changes?

I started the rewrite towards Hormones 3.0 because of issues like these. Changes from male to female (and back) will be smoother eventually.

35 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Not fed up :) I appreciate the feedback.

That depends on body meshes. 

For male bodies, 100 weight is usually muscular and 0 weight is skinny. I don't know any body mesh that has 100 weight for fat instead of muscular.

For female bodies, 100 weight is usually 'big boobs' and 0 weight is usually 'flat' because.... many modders are sex starved teenagers?

I know some body meshes that try to do 100 weight for fat and 0 weight for skinny (like the body mesh I have set up for Hormones). 

Eventually, the Weight modifier will turn into a 'weight = fat' or 'weight = muscular' switch to allow the player to adjust to their preferred body choice.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:03 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have a couple of questions, and not sure which mod they would fall under either SD+ or dialogs.

question 1, is it possible for either SD+ or dialogs to tell if the player is a vampire or not?

question 2. if either or both are able to tell, is it possible for either or both, to allow or deny the player feeding and or limiting how often the player can feed?

reason i am asking this, is i think that both mods would add more to the players immersion, seeing as how SD+ when enslaved the master would know after inspecting the player that they are a vampire and of course need to feed. but they could tell the player that they cant feed when the player asks with a percent chance of being allowed. say 50% when at stage 2 of hunger and a 100% chance at stage 4. it could also very based on the master. if the master is also a vampire they wouldnt be more apt to allow the player to feed by stage 3, where a non vampire, with not knowing how the stages would work might deny the player until the get to stage 4 and see the sever blood lust in their eyes.

I rarely play as a vampire and to be honest, vampires get the short end of the stick in my mods. 

I will try to keep that in mind eventually.

As to your questions, I would have to research an answer first. Right now, I don't know how to detect the player is a vampire.

• 2 months later...

I haven't posted here in a while but I am still working on my mods.

You can find a few updates on my Tumblr blog here: https://itsbluefrog.tumblr.com/

If you don't have a Tumblr account (or do not want to create one... perfectly understandable with the kind of things that have pulled recently), here is a short summary of what I posted about:

- updates to SD+, Sisterhood, Stories and Alicia are coming up soon

- in Stories, I added echos of ruins and locations from ESO

- in SD+, Sisterhood and Alicia, I fixed some long overdue bugs and added some dialogues to fix the main quest lines.

I am currently working on scripts to make my life easier and refresh my files in Github more frequently.

Edit:

Here are the edited locations in these pictures:

• Nordic ruins around Fort Morvunskar and Mistwatch
  • Remains of the fort at Cradlecush Rock
  • Ruins of houses and fortifications around Fort Amol
  • Remains of Rimalten
  • Sunken bridges to Geirmund’s Hall
  • Remains of Fullhelm Fort

TESV 2019-03-12 00-11-11-91.png

TESV 2019-03-19 08-32-33-38.png

TESV 2019-03-21 09-18-40-92.png

TESV 2019-03-21 09-19-52-62.png

TESV 2019-03-21 09-22-46-73.png

TESV 2019-03-21 09-29-42-04.png

TESV 2019-03-22 10-47-04-06.png

TESV 2019-03-22 12-12-15-44.png

TESV 2019-03-23 16-19-51-97.png

20 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Nice pictures what ENB do you use?

I used this one with my own color and light tweaks - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83532

A bit of a pain to set up at first because the requirements can be confusing, but it is worth persevering.

My game is much more stable now without my previous ENB and without ELFX. And the skies look gorgeous.

I had to disable the depth of field and bokeh effects since they don't seem to work with immersive first person but that's ok. I didn't need them anyway.

I will share my settings in a few days when I post about my current load order.

Just now, foreveraloneguy said:

huh... I had terrible luck with that preset and just started using the one from the NVLA page. I had to update some stuff, but it works.

What I had to do to get it to work for me was:

- clean up everything from the previous end (weather files, libraries, ini files .. everything)

- remove everything related to ELFX from my previous game and start a brand new game

- install a fresh enb library

- install NVLA and its requirements

- then, install Suki's NVLA + SKGE combo

- tweak settings as needed (some weathers lack distant haze or are too dark or washed out for my taste). 

I am still tweaking weathers as needed but it is my new favorite enb setting so far.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What I had to do to get it to work for me was:

- clean up everything from the previous end (weather files, libraries, ini files .. everything)

- remove everything related to ELFX from my previous game and start a brand new game

- install a fresh enb library

- install NVLA and its requirements

- then, install Suki's NVLA + SKGE combo

- tweak settings as needed (some weathers lack distant haze or are too dark or washed out for my taste). 

I am still tweaking weathers as needed but it is my new favorite enb setting so far.

Ah, I wasn't using the SKGE version. May give it a whirl. And it was a fresh build, so there wasn't anything to remove. I just installed NVLA and Suki's preset.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Hold up... what mod is that part of?

Also, side question; after picking a branch in SD+, what's supposed to happen? I've done both by your side and lie options, and that's where things seem to end. Is anything else supposed to happen?

If I remember right that quest is not yet complete and DeepBlueFrog is still working on it. 

11 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Hold up... what mod is that part of?

Also, side question; after picking a branch in SD+, what's supposed to happen? I've done both by your side and lie options, and that's where things seem to end. Is anything else supposed to happen?

The picture is from the Sisterhood of Dibella. This is part of tweaks to the final scene of the Corruption part of the mod.

The choice between following Sanguine or lying is where the quest currently stops.

I have the development for each choice already planned on paper. I need to add actual dialogues and quest stages about it.

I am hoping to get to that soon. Not soon enough for the next release but maybe the release after that.

I didn't mean to tease with these posts... just to show how things are progressing.

I am currently finalizing my deployment script to stay on top of the files I need to assemble into releases.

I should have done that a long time ago but I am slowly getting to a more reliable deployment process.

As an added bonus, the script gives me a manifest of all the files and folders needed for each mod.

I created a repo in Github about it in case anyone can take a look or use it for yourselves:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/CKTools/tree/master/DeployCKFiles

The file works for me at the moment but I am trying to design it in a way that can be adapted to any situation where you have a bunch of files in a list of source folders that you want to copy and dispatch into multiple target folders.

Once I am done adding sections to that file for all of my mods, I will be in good shape to package them into new releases.

I pushed the first two releases following a new process I have been working on (SD+ and Dialogues).

From this point forward, version numbers will be the same as release dates

I am using two scripts to automate tasks I need to do for a release: one to gather all the necessary files in the right folders and one to generate release notes based on issues completed in Github (like this page: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/blob/master/SanguineDebauchery/Releases/SD 2019-04-07.md)

(if anyone is interested in taking a look at these scripts, I created a new repo for them as well: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/CKTools )

Let me know if anything bad happens with these new releases. I am confident they will work but I will not know until they are used in the wild.

I will release updates to the other mods in the coming week.

The goal for these changes in process is to be able to release updates more frequently, even as early as one a month (although realistically, once every 2 or 3 month is a more reasonable target).

I updated my deployment scripts to cover Family Ties, Mind Control and Stories.

I didn't have enough fixes in these mods yet for a full release but I updated Github accordingly in case anyone wants the very latest files.

As of today, Github is up to date with all of my local changes.

These new scripts I have been working on will allow me to publish my changes to Github on a weekly basis or more.