Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

@DeepBlueFrog

when you talk to sanguine to leave the dreamworld after sanguine sends you to moon shadow for your soul shard, you have the option to be sent back to the last place you came to the dreamworld from, which it registers moon shadow as the place to be sent back to. only options to avoid this are, some place safe or supprise me. not sure how hard it would be to put in a block after returning from moon shadow to prevent being sent there, or an option to be sent home, and have breezehome be where you get sent.

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@DeepBlueFrog

when you talk to sanguine to leave the dreamworld after sanguine sends you to moon shadow for your soul shard, you have the option to be sent back to the last place you came to the dreamworld from, which it registers moon shadow as the place to be sent back to. only options to avoid this are, some place safe or supprise me. not sure how hard it would be to put in a block after returning from moon shadow to prevent being sent there, or an option to be sent home, and have breezehome be where you get sent.

Ah... finally, that makes sense. 

I didn't think about that one.  I will see if I can fix it.

About the guardians - they are not supposed to look like the player. 

The rose being the first one you find is just random luck. In my tests, it was not that one.

I don't think I was ever given the option of whether to go back to the last place or somewhere else. I'm pretty sure I was just sent with no choice as to where.

Is it a dialogue option? That would be more dialogue options I'm apparently missing. I'm running the SL Dialogues beta 3.

I got back to the Dreamworld again and now I have the option to select to be sent back to where I was or somewhere safe. I'd been enslaved by goblins from Immersive Creatures and the band I was with came across hostiles; my owner was killed and so was I, and DA sent me to the Dreamworld where I had the options from Sanguine.

So at least once, and arriving to Dreamworld that way, I had the option of where to be sent.

Please don't take any of this wrong. I understand that this is a beta version and not meant to be perfect. In that light I hope that this will be constructive. I also know that you are aware (from reading the thread) of some of these issues - I am repeating them since I have had the same experience.

1) When I first went to Dreamworld and spoke with Sanguine we had the same talk we had in previous versions (the tour, etc.). At that point she went into some Cicero-like perorations but FuzRoDah did not give me any dialogue. At the end I was supposed to respond yes or no but I had no idea what the question was (kind of reminds me of college). 

2) Having asked to be released and returned to Skyrim I have found it impossible to return to Dreamworld. While I have not yet gone to the shrine (I haven't yet done the Thieves Guild quest which gives me access to the basement). All attempts at sleeping have been fruitless.

3) The dogs of Skyrim are downright insatiable (that needs to be toned down somehow, I think).

4) Along a similar vein Coveted is overdone (in my opinion). Yes, I can turn it off (and do for extended periods so that I can get something done in the vanilla game) but this too should probably be turned done somewhat.

5) When the only item I'm wearing (of note) is Sanguine's Artifact I can ask anyone in Skyrim to "help me" be released from these cursed chains. First, regardless of the outcome I get a boost to Speech (seems like I should only be getting this when someone helps me-or offers to anyway). When someone does agree to help me that simply sit/stand there and look at me without removing the Artifact. It seems to me that if the Artifact is not removable by mundane means (which would fit the story line just fine) then either 1) I shouldn't be able to ask anyone to help me out of it or 2) they should all turn me down. In either case I should not be receiving a boost to Speech. By the way I really like the "Vow of Poverty" response.

Otherwise, it seems to be working wonderfully.  I can (and do) ask "for a strong hand to guide me (while collared) and enter slavery that way. I have been enslaved by bandits without problems. When I was enslaved (once) by the Thugs they didn't seem to be able to figure out what they were supposed to do with me. They attacked me at the College of Winterhold and I submitted. Shortly after going through Winterhold they just stopped. Waiting, talking, etc. made no difference. Finally I ran until someone else killed them and I made my escape.

Finally, despite what might sound like a load of complaints I really like this mod and hope that you will continue to work on it and improve it as I have seen you do over the years.

Sorry but I forgot this last night. As in previous versions when I went to Dreamworld Sanguine (of course) confiscated all my goods. When she released me she didn't return ANY of my keys (I understand her keeping chastity/restraint/piercing keys but the key to Breezehome)?

19 hours ago, Psalam said:

Please don't take any of this wrong. I understand that this is a beta version and not meant to be perfect. In that light I hope that this will be constructive. I also know that you are aware (from reading the thread) of some of these issues - I am repeating them since I have had the same experience.

1) When I first went to Dreamworld and spoke with Sanguine we had the same talk we had in previous versions (the tour, etc.). At that point she went into some Cicero-like perorations but FuzRoDah did not give me any dialogue. At the end I was supposed to respond yes or no but I had no idea what the question was (kind of reminds me of college). 

2) Having asked to be released and returned to Skyrim I have found it impossible to return to Dreamworld. While I have not yet gone to the shrine (I haven't yet done the Thieves Guild quest which gives me access to the basement). All attempts at sleeping have been fruitless.

3) The dogs of Skyrim are downright insatiable (that needs to be toned down somehow, I think).

4) Along a similar vein Coveted is overdone (in my opinion). Yes, I can turn it off (and do for extended periods so that I can get something done in the vanilla game) but this too should probably be turned done somewhat.

5) When the only item I'm wearing (of note) is Sanguine's Artifact I can ask anyone in Skyrim to "help me" be released from these cursed chains. First, regardless of the outcome I get a boost to Speech (seems like I should only be getting this when someone helps me-or offers to anyway). When someone does agree to help me that simply sit/stand there and look at me without removing the Artifact. It seems to me that if the Artifact is not removable by mundane means (which would fit the story line just fine) then either 1) I shouldn't be able to ask anyone to help me out of it or 2) they should all turn me down. In either case I should not be receiving a boost to Speech. By the way I really like the "Vow of Poverty" response.

Otherwise, it seems to be working wonderfully.  I can (and do) ask "for a strong hand to guide me (while collared) and enter slavery that way. I have been enslaved by bandits without problems. When I was enslaved (once) by the Thugs they didn't seem to be able to figure out what they were supposed to do with me. They attacked me at the College of Winterhold and I submitted. Shortly after going through Winterhold they just stopped. Waiting, talking, etc. made no difference. Finally I ran until someone else killed them and I made my escape.

Finally, despite what might sound like a load of complaints I really like this mod and hope that you will continue to work on it and improve it as I have seen you do over the years.

Sorry but I forgot this last night. As in previous versions when I went to Dreamworld Sanguine (of course) confiscated all my goods. When she released me she didn't return ANY of my keys (I understand her keeping chastity/restraint/piercing keys but the key to Breezehome)?

How do you get the coveted quest to start?

I can't seem to get that one to trigger. Spriggan one is easy just kill some Spirggans and get some roots. I don't know how to begin the others though other than the actual Sanguine ones.

35 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

How do you get the coveted quest to start?

I can't seem to get that one to trigger. Spriggan one is easy just kill some Spirggans and get some roots. I don't know how to begin the others though other than the actual Sanguine ones.

Once I receive Sanguine's Artifact by entering (and leaving) Dreamworld it started automatically. Be forewarned by my experience above. The Coveted effect makes playing vanilla Skyrim difficult because of the attention you will draw.

not sure if this is the area for this or not.

i have a few suggestions based slave lvl. currently when you are not allowed to wear clothes at any lvl. the first suggestion is at lvl 6 when out doors the owner will put clothes on you. clothes could be based on what they do in skyrim. if they are a blacksmith the could put a blacksmith apron on you. when you are enslaved to someone who has a spouse you really, from what i have seen, have no interactions with the rest of the family. my second suggestion, when you reach slave lvl 4 the owner, can send you to help their spouse. using the how may i serve you dialog chain. they could say something to the effect "i am busy right now. go help my wife/husband with what ever they need" when you get there, with in a 5 to 10 min real time, you would adress them as master/mistress and they would give you tasks to do. it would only be for a short time maybe 2 to 3 in game hours, then they would send you back to the person that is your owner. that also brings me to my third suggestion. the spouse of your owner would be adressed as master/mistress as well. as for someone who doesnt have a spouse they could loan you to a friend of theirs. and the same rules would apply when working with the other person. as for the failing the do not disturb. my forth suggestion is, when you reach slave lvl 6, it would either be a very low chance to get the do not disturb, and if you do get it, you wouldnt be able to fail it. reason i am suggesting that you cant fail it at lvl 6 is that by then they would know you wouldnt disturb them unless if it was important.

as for owners who are vendors and have a time frame of when they work and when they dont. i will use alvor as an example. while at slave lvl 0-3 you would be required to help them make items to sell such as weapons or armor. he would say " slave, i want you to forge me an iron dagger, here is the materials to make it. after you are done making it bring it to me" if you make what he tells you, he would be pleased. make the wrong items and you would be punished. he could occasionly give an extra ingot or piece of leather and if you improved it at the grinding wheel or improved a piece of armor at the work bench and then give it to him it would make him very happy and he would reward you.

8 hours ago, Razghar said:

Great mod ,thanks for sharing and all you hard work. After installing beta 3 Finis sexy move has to be reset after every load. can anyone else confirm this and if so is there a work around or a fix? Thanks again,keep up the good work DBF!

I have the Beta and I have no problem with it.  Check if you don't have too many animation.  There is a FNIS XXL for a lot more animation.

Hi,

The Sanguine artifact finally came off.  I'm sure it was a glitch as I removed it myself.  What happen is:  I was under the effect of the Curse of Dibella ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60026-the-business-of-the-fourth-era/  ) doing the purification quest (maybe Dibella helped me :smile: ) I was getting zap and had to remove my close in a hurry.  I miss-click and remove the artifact.  I thought nothing of it as I was sure it would be re-attached next time I open the inventory.  But it did not.  I removed from the inventory and it work.

May I propose you contact the author of "The Curse of Dibella (The Business of the Fourth Era)" and have his mod integrated in your mod.  Basically what this does is when the player arousal is above a limit (configurable in the MCM), she get Zap and lose a good portion of her health, stamina and Magika.  To prevent further effect, she must either drink a special potion to negate the effect for a while, or remove her clothing.   I have "for personal use" modify a little his mod as now it is a Sanguine Daedra who give the curse (Here it could be done by the Daedra giving the succubus curse).  I had my setting set to be forced to remove my armor above 85 of arousal, but when Sanguine find me not fun 'cause I was going to cure the temple, is set that at 0 with with every thing else had to be remove. Off course Dibella remove the curse when a temple is cured.

Maybe you could have something similar and even if the player become another Allicia, she could be forced naked or partly naked (allowing jewelry and heels :smiley: ) .  And maybe you could have a new artifact to boost her armor or some of the power of the armor she used to wear.

Well this were only a few idea, hope you'll like them.

15 hours ago, Snook001 said:

I have the Beta and I have no problem with it.  Check if you don't have too many animation.  There is a FNIS XXL for a lot more animation.

I do have FNIS XXL and sexy move works it`s just that I need to reset it every time i reload my game and after kneeling and crawling  but it didin`t happen with 3.6.1 or beta 2, only after i installed beta 3 did this start happening. I assume it has to do with the kneeling and crawling animation overwriting sexy move somehow but i just can`t figure it out yet.

EDIT: Ok so i`m using PCEA2 with realistic animation project, I removed RAP and Sexy move is ok now after kneeling and crawling. 

I tested how the SD+ devices could be open and I found that all ok with spectral devices, but not the same with regular devices like Iron Cuffs or Iron Collar. That could be remove by DCUR dialogue with NPC traders. I don't know, is that supposed to be? And another one question: does this remove method could broke something or not?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I'm a bit stuck here. After being enslaved via Simple Slavery, Red Waves quest was started and ALL of my items were removed (minus quest items). I pay off my debt, and talk to one of the workers and they let me go. The quest does not finish (because the quest is work in progress??) but worst of all, my items were not returned. Is there anyway to get my items returned? Will I have to reload a save prior to being enslaved?

4 hours ago, visoth said:

Okay I'm a bit stuck here. After being enslaved via Simple Slavery, Red Waves quest was started and ALL of my items were removed (minus quest items). I pay off my debt, and talk to one of the workers and they let me go. The quest does not finish (because the quest is work in progress??) but worst of all, my items were not returned. Is there anyway to get my items returned? Will I have to reload a save prior to being enslaved?

Your items should be in a bag next to one of the bedrolls at the bottom of the ship.

I wasnt sure if i should post here or on the main thread, but i'll try here first. Cage scenes wont play for me. I get an error message at midnight "cage alias failed to update" and there is no cage scene. This is on a new skyrim installation, on a new PC and was also happening on my old PC. Anyone know if theres something i can do to get the cage scenes to play? Btw, yes, the option is selected in the MCM

Cheers!

I'm not seeing the artifact when it is equipped. It looks like it is set to equipment slot 50, isn't that the decapitated head equipment slot? I was wondering if that is creating some sort of issue since that could mean it is competing with the player character head?

Also, the object shows under biped model in creation kit as slot 50, but when you look at it in the model screen, it shows as assigned to slot 51. Could this be why it doesn't show up?

It also seems like the random vibration occurrence isn't working for the artifact. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

I installed the beta version on a game that had been running the most recent non-beta version file. Will that create problems? If so I can always start one from scratch. 

4 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I'm not seeing the artifact when it is equipped. It looks like it is set to equipment slot 50, isn't that the decapitated head equipment slot? I was wondering if that is creating some sort of issue since that could mean it is competing with the player character head?

Also, the object shows under biped model in creation kit as slot 50, but when you look at it in the model screen, it shows as assigned to slot 51. Could this be why it doesn't show up?

It also seems like the random vibration occurrence isn't working for the artifact. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

I installed the beta version on a game that had been running the most recent non-beta version file. Will that create problems? If so I can always start one from scratch. 

Same thing happen to me, due to a glitch it came of after a few weeks (real time).  It has been reported already and the author is working on a fix.  Thanks for the slot info, I believe it will help.

On 7.4.2018 at 8:22 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Regarding Moonshadow.

The normal progression is this : Sanguine should send you there once to retrieve your soul shard. You do that by checking out each sanguine rose in the moonshadow garden. The wrong rose will activate a guardian and make her aggressive towards you. The right one will make your double appear. After a few seconds, you should teleport back to Sanguine automatically - no need to do so with the console.

What I am asking is that it looked like somehow, you went back to the garden again after retrieving your double.

Am I understanding right?

- found a small room in sanguines garden, not sure if that wa too  early or intended (because first visit in dreamworld) -> talked to sanguine after he enslaved me about the alicias =>

- Sanguine send me to moonshadow garden to find a rose =>

- in the garden all the guardians where already active before i even found the first rose (killing them without magic, weapons and in armbinder+restrictive DDs + DT2  was a bit of hassel, but i had that helpful dwemer turrent bot in my pocket. It helped with that (careful lots of friendly fire by this thing)

- i found the right rose and met my ali (?) -> same HDT hair bug as already reported in this topic (so best not to do this quest part with HDT hair,  or it will be bugged on my ali later in sangines garden too) (btw i love the ali story part) =>

- automatic recall to sanguines garden worked

- sanguine send me again to a place where i could have fun (or he could have fun watching^^), BUT that was again the now empty moonshadow garden without any exit! My Magic was back, so i used that to teleport to whiterun after exploring the cave a lot.

HUD compass shows a exit out of the cave, but it seems to have no function

On 4/29/2018 at 8:55 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Your items should be in a bag next to one of the bedrolls at the bottom of the ship.

I see. I looked through many containers(even that hidden chest at the bottom of Red Wave which happens to be in the vanilla game) but ultimately gave up. I reloaded on a save before I was captured. I would like to suggest you add this info to either the mod download page or maybe even in-game via dialogue. I searched all through google, and I couldn't find any info on it. I like to think I tried my best, but I guess I didn't(because I couldn't find that bad).

Edit: Do you happen to have a read-me file that has a bunch of miscellaneous information about your mod? Something like that would help a ton! I'm sure you often get asked the same question a bunch. Having information more readily available always helps in cutting back FAQ's.