Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

Given the current amount of activity on my private testing threads, I may as well open this up publicly.

I will be posting packaged versions of my mods for testing in this thread. You can use it to offer help or report issues with the beta versions. For anything else - ideas, suggestions, issues with versions available in the main download pages, please use the corresponding threads in my signature or use the two Github repositories available:

For SD+ and Dialogues https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues

For my other modshttps://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues

You can look at the latest recorded fixes here:

SD+https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

Other mods https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

Patches https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLpatches/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

At this point, I will try to focus my time on finishing up the various quests and stories I have started.  That doesn't mean I will stop working on my 'frameworks' mods (SD+, Dialogues, Hormones) but it does mean that given the choice to work on two issues, I will give quest related issues the priority for the foreseeable future.

I do need help.

If you know about Skyrim modding, and you are bored with other games while waiting for the next TES game, I will gladly accept bug fixes, patches and any code related discussion. 

The only exception is anything to do with esp files since it is a pain in the ass to work on esp files in a collaborative way. That said, if you do know what you are doing, I am open to letting you work on the esp file of one mod while I work on another.

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR 2021

January
Parasites
February
Milk Farm (Stories) / Hormones
March
Milk Farm Conclusion 
April
Tentacle Monster / Living Armor  / Hormones
May
Spriggan to Parasites  I
June 
Spriggan to Parasites II / fixes to Parasites
July
SD+ main quest
August
Family Ties / Kins (Stories Start) 
September
Nord Queen (Stories Start) / ELLE (Stories Starts)
October
Sisterhood (Stories) / Alicia (Stories) / Pet (Stories Start)
November
Mind Control  / Hormones / Dibella Sisterhood (Stories Start)
December
Move to SE
January
Dialogues redesign / Spin Off Mage Apprentice / Spin Off Blacksmith Apprentice

post-159469-0-70831300-1499824865_thumb.pngpost-159469-0-99914400-1499824867_thumb.pngpost-159469-0-29836100-1499824870_thumb.pngpost-159469-0-47216400-1499824872_thumb.png

post-159469-0-09083500-1499824874_thumb.pngpost-159469-0-99224500-1499824875_thumb.pngpost-159469-0-12388400-1499824878_thumb.pngTESV 2018-02-16 00-41-36-88.png

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

Is this the place where we criticize your work and leave the support thread to actual support? If so, I might just fit right in :)

Absolutely.

I was missing a common thread to all my mods, for things like ideas, lore, etc... criticisms fall in that category too. 

I will get the first one out of the way for everybody - my mods are routinely incomplete. I am a serial starter of quests and ideas, but rarely see them to completion. I am working on that but there is always a ... ohhh...shiny......

Given the current amount of activity on my private testing threads, I may as well open this up publicly.

I will be posting packaged versions of my mods for testing in this thread. You can use it to offer help or report issues with the beta versions. For anything else - ideas, suggestions, issues with versions available in the main download pages, please use the corresponding threads in my signature or use the two Github repositories available:

For SD+ and Dialogues https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues

For my other modshttps://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues

At this point, I will try to focus my time on finishing up the various quests and stories I have started.  That doesn't mean I will stop working on my 'frameworks' mods (SD+, Dialogues, Hormones) but it does mean that given the choice to work on two issues, I will give quest related issues the priority for the foreseeable future.

I do need help.

If you know about Skyrim modding, and you are bored with other games while waiting for the next TES game, I will gladly accept bug fixes, patches and any code related discussion. 

The only exception is anything to do with esp files since it is a pain in the ass to work on esp files in a collaborative way. That said, if you do know what you are doing, I am open to letting you work on the esp file of one mod while I work on another.

I don't have any file to post here yet since I just released a version of most of my mods last month and kept github up to date.

these pictures are related to each mods ? except the first wo, I never saw these NPCs.

#1 - hidden shrine of Sanguine in Alicia's abandoned prison

#2 - Alicia

#3 - the Kin family in Stories

#4 - example of enslavement to a Troll in SD+ (no NPCin particular)

#5 - statue of Dibella in the underground baths in Markarth (Sisterhood of Dibella)

#6 - one of the traveling sisters in The Sisterhood of Dibella (sister Eda if I remember well), at the naked hunter hot springs

#7 - an earlier version of Honey the Bimbo in Hormones

Is this the place where we criticize your work and leave the support thread to actual support? If so, I might just fit right in :)

Absolutely.

I was missing a common thread to all my mods, for things like ideas, lore, etc... criticisms fall in that category too. 

I will get the first one out of the way for everybody - my mods are routinely incomplete. I am a serial starter of quests and ideas, but rarely see them to completion. I am working on that but there is always a ... ohhh...shiny......

Something i wanted to mention for a while... if you leave your quests due to "ah, that becomes boring but i have an idea for something else" or "i have absolutley no clue what to do now" i can't help much, but if you have a (very) raw idea and search for some inspiration/help/whole stories for single quests/tasks, you can always ask me, i've done that for some mods. :)

That i want at least a raw frame is partly because i need a clue what you want to do. i don't want to write a whole story that you don't like at all in the end, so... if you're open to everything and/or you're willing to take the time to throw ideas back and forth, that frame can be missing. :)

What i've seen so far in your mods it's probably more lack of time than inspiration, but details down to single dialogues are hard to write if they are supposed to be logic, consistent and everything, so i could imagine that there are times where you think "nah, i'll do that later." I won't be able to give you a finished story out of nowhere, but i think i can help at least, depends a bit on my health and time.

Reasons vary. Sometimes it is lack of time, sometimes lack of ideas and most of the time, because something else comes up that need more of my attention (in a mod or at work).

I am sitting on a lot of material, quest dialogues especially, that people provided over time and I never took the time to implement.

Thanks for the offer. I will keep that in mind if I get stuck developing a story.

It is still incomplete, the goal is to link with the DDi quests I believe. I would actually prefer for the blacksmith quest to replace the DDi quests entirely.

Thanks!

I have ideas to add a final chapter to the blacksmith quest in Dialogues (and possibly cover part of DDi's quests) but I have no timeline about when I would be able to do that.

Might I ask which body you're using in picture 4?

It's my custom CBBE inspired morph available in the download area of Hormones.

I designed it specifically to work with Hormones, going from nearly flat chested and thin at weight 0, to heavy breasts and fat at weight 100.

I find most shapes are just content with the same overall body and small breasts at weight 0 to very large breasts at weight 100 and that's it.

Are there more statues like the one in the first pic and can they be made available as resource?  Thanks

Unfortunately, the two Sanguine shrine statues as well as the Dibella ones were custom made with the express wish from the creator of the statues that they are meant to be used only in these mods.

If you want to use them in yours, please contact azmodan22 directly and ask him permission.

I need your help.

After  years lurking around here, I thought it was about time to post a Poll :)

As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. Too many things started and nothing quite finished.

I would like to get a sense of what YOU would like to see finished first so I can properly direct my attention and fight the mild ADHD I have when it comes to my mods.

Do you want to make it an actual poll, with the radio buttons and everything? Or just a straw poll here in this thread?

I guess if I had to rank your mods according to which one I'd like to see done first, I'd put them like this:

1. Sexlab Parasites
2. Sexlab Stories
3. Sexlab Dialogues / SD+
4. Sexlab Hormones
5. Sisterhood of Dibella

I dunno about the rest. I mean, SD+ and Dialogues are frameworks, and afaik they're both pretty much done save for bugfixing, right? I guess I'd put them in at #3. Obscure Patches is just patches. Family Ties is what you work on when you're stumped or bored?
I've never used Sexlab Mind Control or Dibella Sanctuary of Whiterun so I can't have an opinion on those.

EDIT: Derp, I didn't see the poll at the top. ;)

I voted for Blacksmith apprentice because it's the best Blacksmith mod out there, it's pretty immersive and it's not finished. But I think it won't win this poll.

But I am also interested in Family Ties. It would be great to have more scenarios added, like the one you are son/daughter of Lemkil in Rorikstead.

I tried Alicia Painslut a few months back, and she really hasn't held up well appearance-wise. I'd

be happy if she got a new hairdo and had the folders set up up so we could easily swap in the

skin texture, body type and normal map of our own choosing. I tried to do it myself and suffered

abject failure.