Excella Gionne - Nude Mod RE5 Gold Edition

On 11/11/2017 at 4:28 AM, sora3 said:

RE5 uses a completely different engine compared to GMod/Source which is the MT Framework. If you know how to rig and model, then it could be done as shown in the RE Nude Jill Mod on this site. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how to do so.

But if someone did it with the other female characters there must be a way for Excella or not? Is it so impossible?

Probably it is easier to start with the RE5 original model instead of something from another engine. It is not impossible to make one, just that there is no one willing to put the time in it. You just need to find someone who has the modeling talent and has the time to do it.

Too bad we have nude mods for almost all characters in RE series, but not Excella Gionne. 

On 30/11/2017 at 9:40 PM, bbsonjohn said:

Probably it is easier to start with the RE5 original model instead of something from another engine. It is not impossible to make one, just that there is no one willing to put the time in it. You just need to find someone who has the modeling talent and has the time to do it.

Too bad we have nude mods for almost all characters in RE series, but not Excella Gionne. 

But nobody provides a tutorial.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/14/2018 at 1:45 PM, monster79928 said:

for her for jill for anything :(

All the other girls in the game have Nude Mod, except for her and Rebecca ... even Chris has a fucking Nude Mod! I mean ... Rebecca has a Nude Mod in other games but Excella only appears in this game in the Resident Evil series and she does not have a Nude Mod! that's fucking sad.  ? 

On 9/18/2018 at 7:58 PM, serpientesmile said:

All the other girls in the game have Nude Mod, except for her and Rebecca ... even Chris has a fucking Nude Mod! I mean ... Rebecca has a Nude Mod in other games but Excella only appears in this game in the Resident Evil series and she does not have a Nude Mod! that's fucking sad.  ? 

i know a mod exist but for some reason they don't share it

• 1 year later...