[WIP] Four-Play Enslaved - Welcoming Suggestions and Ideas

vinfamy

I'd love to see this happen.

I made a very private and personal 'breeding slave' mod mod to Skyrim where your master occasionally noticed that you were not pregnant and made sure to fix that, and any babies that came out were removed to various locations with comments from your master 'they need extra hands farming at .. lucky I could get some silver for your litter'.

It was buggy as hell and I was planning a quest once released that you could search out all your children and adopt / make them into followers.

Would love to see that sort of functionality tied to 'player enslavement + family planning'.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you know what i'd like to see? as a male player i'd like to see a mod that lets female companions get enslaved. i'd like to see those of us that use the NORA IS ALIVE mod to have a quest that maybe we find out that she is alive and enslaved by a raider faction and we have to go and rescue her. those followers that do get enslaved are taken to random locations that are not easily discovered and we have to rescue them as well (if we wanted to). 

thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 9:23 AM, MissBling2000 said:

I'd love to see this happen.

I made a very private and personal 'breeding slave' mod mod to Skyrim where your master occasionally noticed that you were not pregnant and made sure to fix that, and any babies that came out were removed to various locations with comments from your master 'they need extra hands farming at .. lucky I could get some silver for your litter'.

It was buggy as hell and I was planning a quest once released that you could search out all your children and adopt / make them into followers.

Would love to see that sort of functionality tied to 'player enslavement + family planning'.

lol can you port to fallout 4?

(DS edit: removed reference to drama)

To make an attempt to get the thread back on topic. How are you liking enslaved? I've tried those types of mods before and I end up not liking them a whole lot and while I like bondage and what not. I like having a lot of control in what happens. 

(DS edit: removed reference to drama)

20 hours ago, BCarmine198 said:

...How are you liking enslaved? I've tried those types of mods before and I end up not liking them a whole lot and while I like bondage and what not. I like having a lot of control in what happens. 

Wait, is this actually released? I was under the impression that they were waiting on Four play 1.0 before releasing it. I'm really enjoying the idea though; there aren't a lot of mods that make Fallout 4 worth playing over Skyrim yet, but this would probably get me willing to boot it back up

3 minutes ago, tacomarine said:

Right...

Wait, is this actually released? I was under the impression that they were waiting on Four play 1.0 before releasing it. I'm really enjoying the idea though; there aren't a lot of mods that make Fallout 4 worth playing over Skyrim yet, but this would probably get me willing to boot it back up

I actually have no idea i was just assuming it was at least available to download and try. If anything it'd work something close to skyrim right? I like shooters so all the great weapon mods makes me want to F4 sometimes :tongue: 

35 minutes ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Wow, so I haven't visit this post & people went toxic to the point a forum mod gotta clean it up?
Sheesh, some people just don't know how to be patient...
Hope not too many harsh words were said to the point the modder stopped working on the mod though.

It's been 10 months and the thread starter has shown absolutely nothing. It's not a matter of waiting for other mods to be updated, it's a matter of people coming to realize the mod will never be released because false promises were made. The community gathered behind something that was never going to happen. People have a right to be disappointed because someone made a false declaration in July of LAST YEAR. Some people's disappointment manifested in harsh words, which is understandable but likely not the right thing to do. But one thing is clear, as a statement of fact, this mod will never be released. And to the person viewing this comment one year from now, I told you so.

10 hours ago, anonymous515 said:

It's been 10 months and the thread starter has shown absolutely nothing. It's not a matter of waiting for other mods to be updated, it's a matter of people coming to realize the mod will never be released because false promises were made. The community gathered behind something that was never going to happen. People have a right to be disappointed because someone made a false declaration in July of LAST YEAR. Some people's disappointment manifested in harsh words, which is understandable but likely not the right thing to do. But one thing is clear, as a statement of fact, this mod will never be released. And to the person viewing this comment one year from now, I told you so.

Exactly right........

17 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Thread cleaned of whining, attacks and lunacy. Anyone involved: it's suffered enough, keep on topic or leave it alone.

Maybe that last sentence should have been in big bold text, some people clearly didn't see it.

12 minutes ago, tato34 said:

so the mod is undead no? and the drama is false ?

There has been no significant update since july of last year. As far as we know, we are still waiting on the animation loader by Jaam to be finished but right now There hasn't really been much of a progress update by Vin or Jaam other then "hopefully soon". We are all still in the dark and Vinfamy has started creating a game of his own. So it's up to you to decide if it's worth hoping this is still alive or not.

Let's try and keep this on topic please.

It might make most sense to simply close the topic unless @vinfamy actually indicates he wants further suggestions. I was under the impression that he already had much of the mod - the parts not dependent on FP 1.0's release - fleshed out. Though I could be mistaken about that. Again, he should be the one to make the call.

2 hours ago, zexari said:

It might make most sense to simply close the topic unless @vinfamy actually indicates he wants further suggestions. I was under the impression that he already had much of the mod - the parts not dependent on FP 1.0's release - fleshed out. Though I could be mistaken about that. Again, he should be the one to make the call.

For whatever reason, Vinfamy abandoned 4Play in total to work on his own game in another part of the website. There will be no updates, and hasn't been in a very long time.

On 5/13/2018 at 11:02 AM, anonymous515 said:

To be fair, vinfamy doesn't have a good record on the Skyrim mods either, but at least the mod author is taking the time out of the mod author's personal life time to make a mod for Fallout 4 which is more than most. Even if the mod will never come to be, I think someone will make it anyway, because player slavery seems to be a thing a lot of people want in their game.

I have one for Breeder myself. Communities all over the Commonwealth need ways to expand their meat so they enslave breeders ( NPCs and the player) to lock them in stalls and force them to breed with whatever source of livestock they carry  from Brahmin (if someone ever makes animations for it) to mole rats or any creature that you can gather resources for food. also since Raiders have attack dogs you can be sold to them to breed out more dogs for them to use. With the farmers and raiders having fun with their fattened resource anytime they want.

Archived