Club de striptease renovado

On 22/01/2018 at 4:56 PM, VelvetKiss said:

Hey!

Thanks for the shots! Glad you like the club!

If you have the animations for the stripper poles then you click above the light on the actual pole and it will bring up the WW menu and then you can go from there. 

If you click on velvet she also gets up on a pole and strips....HEHEHE

On 1/22/2018 at 8:56 AM, VelvetKiss said:

Hey!

Thanks for the shots! Glad you like the club!

If you have the animations for the stripper poles then you click above the light on the actual pole and it will bring up the WW menu and then you can go from there. 

Oh ok gotcha. I didn't know there were stripper pole animations. I thought there were only poses. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, Alohaoe65 said:

Oh ok gotcha. I didn't know there were stripper pole animations. I thought there were only poses. Thank you!

You are very welcome. I know Anarcis has some. But I can't remember who else and I don't have the poles installed right now to check. Sorry :frown:

15 minutes ago, VelvetKiss said:

You are very welcome. I know Anarcis has some. But I can't remember who else and I don't have the poles installed right now to check. Sorry :frown:

But she has one in her bedroom...hehe..i saw it it has scaffolding holding it up...lol...only joking velvet....

45 minutes ago, Stuzy44 said:

But she has one in her bedroom...hehe..i saw it it has scaffolding holding it up...lol...only joking velvet....

Jokes on you, that was my dildo. 

4 hours ago, Stuzy44 said:

Apply the lube ...sit on the top of it...and spin with my legs out like a helicopter blades...right?....lol

LOL! Yup, just like that! 

On 1/25/2018 at 7:41 PM, VelvetKiss said:

I know Amra72 and Azmodan animations have them too (sorry for any mispellings of the mod names)

Velvet, this mod is definitely warrior approved! Although maybe you know this, maybe you don't, maybe I'm dumb (most likely) but the CC links for the disco lasers, fountain, and balcony, from the text file appear to be dead. I copied and pasted and got that lovely 404 message.

Anywhere else to obtain them?

Thanks again

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, snackiecake6996 said:

Velvet, this mod is definitely warrior approved! Although maybe you know this, maybe you don't, maybe I'm dumb (most likely) but the CC links for the disco lasers, fountain, and balcony, from the text file appear to be dead. I copied and pasted and got that lovely 404 message.

Anywhere else to obtain them?

Thanks again

giphy.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHA that is awesome! So glad you like it!

OK, let me give the links a check. 

Here are the direct links to them hun. 

http://simfileshare.net/download/150650/  Spitfire Fountains (working)

http://simfileshare.net/download/150649/  Lasers (working) 

http://simfileshare.net/download/238546/ Balcony (working) 

If you need anymore help let me know <3

Just wanted to say thank you very much for the mod VelvetKiss! It looks great! I'm two stuff packs short but that's going to real change real soon lol.

I am curious though, how did you get your NPC Sims to dance on the pole like that? I know you're supposed to have WickedWhims and everything but as far as I know you can't control NPCs to do the animation you want. Unless those dancing Sims are actually yours and not NPCs?

12 hours ago, Infernoxpx said:

Just wanted to say thank you very much for the mod VelvetKiss! It looks great! I'm two stuff packs short but that's going to real change real soon lol.

I am curious though, how did you get your NPC Sims to dance on the pole like that? I know you're supposed to have WickedWhims and everything but as far as I know you can't control NPCs to do the animation you want. Unless those dancing Sims are actually yours and not NPCs?

You are very welcome! 

Those actually weren't NPCs. Those were part of a household I had made of strippers. lol I just manually triggered the pole dancing animations. 

Hindsight 20/20 I would have done this club very differently and tried to keep it more base game compatible. But it was my first attempt at something like this. Building is definitely not my thing lol  

What packs are you missing? I can tell you that Get Together you will most definitely need for the dance floors and DJ booths. This was supposed to initially be a Vampire Club so I did use some things from the Vamp pack too. 

18 hours ago, VelvetKiss said:

You are very welcome! 

Those actually weren't NPCs. Those were part of a household I had made of strippers. lol I just manually triggered the pole dancing animations. 

Hindsight 20/20 I would have done this club very differently and tried to keep it more base game compatible. But it was my first attempt at something like this. Building is definitely not my thing lol  

What packs are you missing? I can tell you that Get Together you will most definitely need for the dance floors and DJ booths. This was supposed to initially be a Vampire Club so I did use some things from the Vamp pack too. 

Oh so that's how you got it to work lol! I thought that someone had finally made a mod where you could control NPCs the way that MC Overwatch did in The Sims 3! My bad!

Oh I'm not upset about the stuff pack requirements at all! Honestly I'm planning to get all of them soon so this is a great way to encourage me lol.

I'm only missing Vintage Glamour and Cool Kitchen. I guess Laundry Day too since that one just came out heh heh. I own all of the Expansion Packs and Game Packs.

3 hours ago, Infernoxpx said:

I'm only missing Vintage Glamour and Cool Kitchen.

I think the only thing I used out of VG was those long wall mirrors and maybe the end tables. 

8 hours ago, VelvetKiss said:

I think the only thing I used out of VG was those long wall mirrors and maybe the end tables. 

Oh that's good to know thanks!

Sadly I realized that I'm actually missing three packs. The two that I mentioned earlier, and the Spooky Stuff Pack. Dang. I'm going to have to wait two more weeks to be able to try out this mod to the fullest :(.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.1.2018 at 12:38 AM, VelvetKiss said:

BAHAHAHAHAHA that is awesome! So glad you like it!

OK, let me give the links a check. 

Here are the direct links to them hun. 

http://simfileshare.net/download/150650/  Spitfire Fountains (working)

http://simfileshare.net/download/150649/  Lasers (working) 

http://simfileshare.net/download/238546/ Balcony (working) 

If you need anymore help let me know <3

Unfortunately the laser-link got an advert. If someone got that problem, try this onedrive (working)
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AH2WnJUuB6kWQ-g&cid=30949FBC745B7570&id=30949FBC745B7570!3342&parId=30949FBC745B7570!3312&action=locate