Club de striptease renovado

Good job Velvet. The Text File that is Included in the rar folder. is nicely done. and Linked to ALL the CC you have to have for this.

And is Quite Simple to Follow. Good job. I downloaded the club, think i have all the cc but, i'll check just to be sure. Let ya know my thoughts on it later

Thanks Scorpina! Tried to make it as simple as humanly possible this time around. And easier for people to run through google translate if needed. 

Let me know how it plays for you or if there is anything different I could/should do next go round with building to make it better. wub.png

I just want to thank you for uploading this venue! I have adapted some things to better fit my tastes and playstyle, but your club provides an excellent base to what has become my Sims' favorite location. Thank you very much for taking the time to make and upload this! :-)

You are very welcome! wub.png

I am glad to hear that you have adapted it to your own style. It is a canvas and everyone is more than welcome to do what they wish with it as far as redecorating/ repurposing the rooms or changing the colors of the lighting. I have redecorated it about 4 different times since releasing it myself since IMO that purple wasn't the best choice looking back on it now. Or at least not as purple..lol 

I do that too when I get lots. I find ones I love then make it so I love them more. biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

can you link theses . Spiky Gothic Dining Chair and the Undersea Round Dining Table,

as want to have them

They are already in your game. They are game files. 

Nice. For anyone looking for a fuller stripper experience- get the "Extreme violence" mod. There's an action called "twerk for money". Your sim will bend over and start dancing and sims around you will come over and throw money at you like when they tip street performers (yes it counts as tips and you keep it). I've been using it for a while but I never built a strip club cause i was waiting for WW to get autonomy. Guess it's time to play :)

Nice. For anyone looking for a fuller stripper experience- get the "Extreme violence" mod. There's an action called "twerk for money". Your sim will bend over and start dancing and sims around you will come over and throw money at you like when they tip street performers (yes it counts as tips and you keep it). I've been using it for a while but I never built a strip club cause i was waiting for WW to get autonomy. Guess it's time to play smile.png

YES! Now that it has been updated and doesn't cause LE's this is PERFECT for a club setting! Good call! 

Just so I understand before I download this, I need all the expansion packs and other official downloaded content except the fitness?

You did read that right. If you do install it make sure you also read the bit about the weird table and chair glitch as well. Those are game content and included in game. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks! I tried every which way I could think of to get a second bartender with no luck at all. It's a game mechanic limitation. Not sure about the music. I tried doing the same as well with no luck. 

Hey Max! 

Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it!

When and if I ever make another strip club I am going to have to keep all of my mistakes I made with this one in mind. 

I've only ever been to one strip club and that was very recently so I had no clue what I was doing lol

• 1 month later...

Hey Max! 

That looks awesome! You are very welcome! 

If you are wanting more people there check out Modthesims site, someone made a mod that enables more sims per zone and also LittleMsSam made a more visitors mod (lot traits) that increase the number of people on a lot. There is also a mod that helps so that sims don't stand idle outside of a venue. If you use the More Visitors mod, make sure your DJ and bartender are on the lot before you put the lot trait in effect. 

I went a little overboard with size. Hopefully next time I won't be such a size queen :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Donnasoul said:

your strip club looks really good, shame I cant download as I only got 2 expansion packs at the moment. wish I knew how to make mods, but I not got the patients to even try lol .

Hiya!

Thank you for the compliment! Sorry you can't use it :frown: 

I have a lot of packs, but do i absolutely neeeeeeeed all of them? lol I really need a strip club and I can't find one for the life of me! I have the basemental drugs mod and others and this would really add to my gameplay MUAHAHAHAHA! lol I'm silly, but yeah, I'd really love if it's just I won't get all the furniture and it'll get replaced type of situation lol

I know get together is probably the main one since that is the dance floor and the DJ booths (I think). I think everything else can be replaced if need be. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2017 at 9:56 AM, maxm2288 said:

Hi Velvet,

I wanted to show some screens of your awesome club in action.

Thanks so much again for sharing with us!

12-14-17_2-22-32 AM.png

12-14-17_2-24-29 AM.png

12-14-17_2-34-37 AM.png

How do you get them to dance on the pole? My poses are in the air next to the pole haha Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hey!

Thanks for the shots! Glad you like the club!

If you have the animations for the stripper poles then you click above the light on the actual pole and it will bring up the WW menu and then you can go from there.