[Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear [15.02.21]

3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Hi and thanks for your reply. So, how would I do that exactly? When I click on outfits or change outfits there is only the outerwear available. As mentioned, I'm still fumbling my way around this game. :( Is it possible I haven't installed the mod correctly or maybe there's a load order that's required? I unzipped and placed the unzipped folder in the mods folder like I have done with every mod. Also, all the items show up in the window when first starting the game, so I assume they're loading.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/nudity#/nudity-underwear/

@Sandatharius you should see 'Wicked' options category in the pie menu while clicking on a sim. If I remember right, the option should be by path Wicked/Clothing/Change underwear. You can also use the special WW command to randomize available underwear for all sims. To see all available WW commads open command console (CTRL+SHIFT+C) and type ww.commands

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, SanjouMaki said:

I know it's been awhile, but could you post pics of the clothing items with their file name attached so we can easily pick and choose the ones we'd like? Thank you, you're incredible!

You know, honestly it's quite uncomfortable for me. I woud better advice you to install Sims4Studio instead. You can always see what's inside if open a package using it. If you make an association of package file with S4S by default, you'll be able to open package just by double clicking on it.

Spoiler

111.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2017 at 10:39 PM, wild_guy said:

View File

Hey! Let me present you my creation for adult The Sims 4:

Shameless Underwear

Making mods takes much time and this mod really can't progress without your support, so if you like my work and have the ability to support me then please do it on my Patreon page. You can get early access to new animations. Gold and Platinum supporters also get access to exclusive bonus stuff.
362128637_Becomeapatronwild_guybutton.png.83270c124d4d8149ce7d948145e3cee7.png

I always did not have enough some really sexy female underwear, there is not enough such stuff in the net I could download. Therefore I decided to make something like this myself.
I don't know how large this mod could be in the future becouse making animations takes very much effort and time, but I think I'll be able to add some new stuff to it from time to time.
I hope you like it and I want to thank my patrons because nothing would be possible without their support.

Underwear features

WickedWhims underwear compatibility

This underwear is fully supported with WickedWhims underwear feature including autonomous wearing by sims, randomization and re-randomization functions.

(Use 'ww.random_sims_underwear force' WickedWhims command so that newly added underwear is considered in re-randomization for all sims.)

The stuff marked in red is new or updated and is currently available for early access on Patreon

Contains
wild_guy Bra_01

wild_guy Bra_02
wild_guy Bra_03

wild_guy DefaultSexyBra.package

wild_guy DefaultSexyPanties.package

wild_guy GarterBelt_01

wild_guy GarterBelt_02

wild_guy GarterBelt_03

wild_guy GarterBelt_04

wild_guy Panties_01

wild_guy Panties_02

wild_guy Panties_03

wild_guy Panties_04

wild_guy Panties_05

wild_guy Panties_06

wild_guy Panties_07

wild_guy Panties_08

wild_guy Panties_09

wild_guy Panties_10

wild_guy Panties_11

wild_guy Panties_12

wild_guy Panties_13

wild_guy Panties_14

wild_guy Panties_15

wild_guy Stockings_01.package

wild_guy Stockings_02.package

wild_guy Stockings_03.package

wild_guy Stockings_04.package

wild_guy Stockings_05.package

wild_guy Stockings_06.package

wild_guy SwimwearBottom_01

wild_guy SwimwearTop_01

wild_guy_Shameless_Underwear_CAS_Parts

Important note for other underwear/clothing CC creators

I reserve 'Display Index' values from -51 to -100 of each outfit category/sub part type used in Shameless Underwear for this mod.

Please keep this in mind while creating your CC to avoid a mess when displaying items in CAS menu.

You may also like

Skarrd's underwear mod

Additional Credits
Sims 4 Studio

View File

thanks for the great work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

LL update

• Added stockings 04, 05, 06 (flesh base color, different tops and feet colors)
  • Made all stockings have 2 sets of swatches, fully and partly colored
  • Added SwimwearTop_02, SwimwearBottom_02 (both match existing tan lines)
  • Changed meshes of Bra_01-03, SwimwearTop_01, SwimwearBottom_01 to more suitable
14 hours ago, wild_guy said:

LL update

• Added stockings 04, 05, 06 (flesh base color, different tops and feet colors)
  • Made all stockings have 2 sets of swatches, fully and partly colored
  • Added SwimwearTop_02, SwimwearBottom_02 (both match existing tan lines)
  • Changed meshes of Bra_01-03, SwimwearTop_01, SwimwearBottom_01 to more suitable

Hey wild, thanks for the update.

This is something I just noticed in my game while checking out the new LL stockings (see left index finger of my sim in the attached photo). It only happens with this specific stocking, and seems to be the same with all of the color swatches.

02-14-21_2-43-36 AM.png

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

For some reason the stockings and garters aren't showing up in my game when the animations are being performed and I was wondering if it's just me or if there's a fix for this. I am able to select the options when changing underwear but they don't physically show up on the manneqin either even though it's marked as selected. 

16 hours ago, adribait said:

For some reason the stockings and garters aren't showing up in my game when the animations are being performed and I was wondering if it's just me or if there's a fix for this. I am able to select the options when changing underwear but they don't physically show up on the manneqin either even though it's marked as selected. 

Stockings and garters aren't considered as underwear in WW but only top and bottom.

To make them stay dressed while in sex you need to keep 'Undress leggings with bottom' and 'Undress socks with shoes' disabled in WW nudity settings related to undressing.

Here is my settings for example:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by wild_guy
15 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Stockings and garters aren't considered as underwear in WW but only top and bottom.

To make them stay dressed while in sex you need to keep 'Undress leggings with bottom' and 'Undress socks with shoes' disabled in WW nudity settings related to undressing.

Here is my settings for example:

Hide contents

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks so much for the clarification, and for the quick response as well; you're the best! I love your work by the way 

• 2 months later...

Hi Wildguy,

when loading a save, i had a message like 'elements suppressed...'... Then when entering the CAS, i had the same message. Actually, in CAS, the female body trunks didn't show up. After removing all mods and reinstalling them again, i realized your mod was causing those troubles. Maybe should you have a look at it.

On 7/23/2022 at 4:07 AM, orion75 said:

Hi Wildguy,

when loading a save, i had a message like 'elements suppressed...'... Then when entering the CAS, i had the same message. Actually, in CAS, the female body trunks didn't show up. After removing all mods and reinstalling them again, i realized your mod was causing those troubles. Maybe should you have a look at it.

I don't see any issues, the reason probably should be in something else.