[Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear [15.02.21]

1 hour ago, mk40 said:

I was wondering, is there any plan to add bras that will go in pair with the current lace underwears? 

Could be a pretty nice addition in my opinion. :smile: 

Of course you're right, it would be fine but unfortunately the point is I'm not so good in making clothing and so bra is pretty hard thing to do for me:) I always have thoughts to try to learn how to do it but I can't find so much time. I hope one day I'll be able:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you for the up WG. ?

Happy simming B10HAZARD. Unfortunately I usually have too little time for this mod, I would like to implement more but animations and FBD have a higher priority and so it goes how it goes.

• 3 months later...

Amazing work, a small request, could you please make everything HQ mod compatible? So I don't have to re upscale your mod if I download a new update, thank you, you don't really need to redo all the texture, just need to upscale all RLE2/RLES texture to 2048*4096 in photoshop... Thank you thank you!

12 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Amazing work, a small request, could you please make everything HQ mod compatible? So I don't have to re upscale your mod if I download a new update, thank you, you don't really need to redo all the texture, just need to upscale all RLE2/RLES texture to 2048*4096 in photoshop... Thank you thank you!

This would not be a good solution because such upscaled textures look blurred. Here is a comparison:

111.png.0383f65b321bf8226e2bf25a4aa29f86.png

So I can't do this. Textures must be initially made in 4k to be compatible with and without HQ mod.

On 11/8/2018 at 3:22 AM, wild_guy said:

This would not be a good solution because such upscaled textures look blurred. Here is a comparison:

111.png.0383f65b321bf8226e2bf25a4aa29f86.png

So I can't do this. Textures must be initially made in 4k to be compatible with and without HQ mod.

I know that upscale image doesn't entail quality, what I meant was, if you don't want to redo all the texture originally in 4k (It takes some time), you could just upscale them and make a temporary HQ version because using non-HQ mods will cause the Sim to appear completely black. Downloading a new version, HQ user needs to upscale the texture all over again, it's really tedious work... Just suggestion.

If you do plan to release HQ compatible version in the future,

RLE2 texture: diffuse map, shadow map (even if it's blank), needs to be at 2048*4096 resolution.

RLES texture: specular map (even if it's blank), need to be at 1024*2048 resolution.

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

Downloading a new version, HQ user needs to upscale the texture all over again, it's really tedious work...

However it's much less work than redo everything anew:)

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

if you don't want to redo all the texture originally in 4k (It takes some time), you could just upscale them and make a temporary HQ version

Not some time, it would take pretty much time, so much that I'm actually not sure I want to do this. I would better do this initially if I knew, but now... Honestly I would not like to release such low quality content with rescaled textures.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Patreon major update

• All types of underwear splitted into separate files and separate items in CAS. Most of the files renamed.
  • Added WickedWhims underwear randomization compatibility (added new package with the configuration of WW underwear cas parts).
  • Added 3 types of bra.
  • Added new color (burgundy) for all mod parts.
  • Made some improvements for different mod parts.
  • All mod files placed into the own mod folder.

Removing of the old version of the mod required before updating to this one.

Use 'ww.random_sims_underwear force' WickedWhims command so that newly added underwear is considered in re-randomization.

111.png.d4cb3baede7e295d6f8dfc6ccb73f839.png

• 4 weeks later...