[Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear [15.02.21]

• 3 weeks later...

can i ask how you added the shadow on the lace string?

most cc panties without a mesh don't have a shadow but yours does, did you use a 3D editing software?

no I didn't, shadows are made via photoshop, it's a particular texture called "shadow map"

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you  :cool:

Thank's wild guy smile.png

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like this stuff:) Unfortunately I don't have enough time to make it continuously but I'll try to make it from time to time.

Take your time, no rush. Everyone should realize that sometimes, real life takes the driver seat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Reitanna said:

when will you release the "early access" ones? you posted this in july, EA says early access content should be released for everyone after 2-3 weeks. it's illegal to restrict content behind a paywall.

Oh! I have forgotten about this thread, sorry)) But only the latest thing is still available only on Patreon, I'll release it here today, thank you for reminding