[WW] Breast Animation

I have made some progress in this area but unfortunately breast movement is very limited.

Untitled.gif

I think the movement is limited to what is possible in CAS but I am not sure, if breast animation goes beyond certain boundaries then no movement is shown at all, anybody know where breast movement constraints may be defined (please don't say DMAPs) ?

The animations shown is Floor Stand Behind (2) by Amra72.

I have made some progress in this area but unfortunately breast movement is very limited.

Untitled.gif

I think the movement is limited to what is possible in CAS but I am not sure, if breast animation goes beyond certain boundaries then no movement is shown at all, anybody know where breast movement constraints may be defined (please don't say DMAPs) ?

The animations shown is Floor Stand Behind (2) by Amra72.

What witchcraft is this?! :o

Indeed some sort of sorcery is afoot. Next we may even have jiggly balls!

WickedBoobs!!!
Could you test out if rotation can be applied to the bone?
I already put breast movement in my Hammering animation.

I don't know if CAS breast bone support rotation, since as far as I remember we can only scale the breast and change the location.

Wow, even if it is limited, it looks fantastic enough. Great work! Now I am wondering: How did you do it? This could be groundbreaking.

Absolutely  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I need to do some cleanup and then I will post the updated rigs in the download section so everybody can start testing what works and what doesn't, hopefully then someone will be able to figure out the restricted movement part.

As for the how, bit 5 of the bone flags appear to control whether the bone can be moved, you need set it to 1.

As for the how, bit 5 of the bone flags appear to control whether the bone can be moved, you need set it to 1.

Would you be willing to make a tutorial with screenshots showing how exactly you do that?

I have already edited the rigs and put them in a package you can install in your mods folder to enable breast bone movement, no editing is required unless you want to play around with the other flags to find out what they do.

I will give a quick rundown of what I have done, the flags are in the _RIG (0x8EAF13DE) resource and found here:

DWORD Major Version? //3-4

DWORD Minor Version? //1-2

DWORD Bone Count

--repeat(Bone Count)

FLOAT[3] Position

FLOAT[4] Orientation //Quaternion

FLOAT[3] Scaling

DWORD Bone Name Length

STRING (Bone Name Length ASCII characters)

DWORD Opposing Bone Index

DWORD Parent Index

DWORD Bone Name Hash (FNV 32)

DWORD Flags

To edit the flags, open the _RIG resource in s4pe, click on Grid and expand the Bones node, find the bone you want to update and edit this field and click Commit:

post-861419-0-51711100-1499360883_thumb.png

Let me know if you need more detailed information on something and I will see what I can come up with.

Guest Vaerz

I have posted the package needed to partially enable breast movement in the download section, happy testing and animating :)

Does it have any conflict with the toddlers by any chance?

post-1945967-0-75219700-1499363630_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-04772700-1499363632_thumb.png

Guest Vaerz

Now I am absolutely certain it's distorting all of the toddlers in the game. I tested it with a new sims 4 folder and started a new game. They all show up weird in cas.

post-1945967-0-95523400-1499365511_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-76067300-1499365512_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-89507800-1499365513_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-92339200-1499365514_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-96048600-1499365515_thumb.png

I have posted the package needed to partially enable breast movement in the download section, happy testing and animating :)

attachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-07-06 13-34-11-01.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-07-06 13-35-03-48.png

Could you please try the attached package and see if that helps, 4 of the 5 rigs are from 2014 but one is newer which I have now removed.

As I posted earlier I haven't had time to properly identify what different rigs are used for.

Denton47_RigsV2.zip

Guest Vaerz

attachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-07-06 13-34-11-01.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-07-06 13-35-03-48.png

Could you please try the attached package and see if that helps, 4 of the 5 rigs are from 2014 but one is newer which I have now removed.

As I posted earlier I haven't had time to properly identify what different rigs are used for.

I will test it now.

It worked! They are all back to normal, thanks :)

post-1945967-0-23039500-1499365864_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-19019600-1499365865_thumb.png

I will test it now.

It worked! They are all back to normal, thanks :)

attachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-07-06 14-29-31-06.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-07-06 14-29-36-21.png

Thank you very much for helping out, I will post an update.

@Denton47 i Had no Problems with this myself. have everything up to Fitness. updated ect ect, mind you i Will Probably NEVER use the Toddlers crap. if one of my sims gets Pregnant, i either Terminate it. or MCC that thing away.

Anyhow the Mod worked Fine as far as i can Tell. So thank you Kindly

Oh dear lord. Those made me laugh so hard. They reminded me of the little creepy kids out of Aphex Twins "Come to Daddy" video for some reason. 

That was some God Damn Children of The Corn, Right there x_X

As disturbing as the pictures of the poor little toddlers may be, this is actually an interesting discovery, it suggests that the State Machine uses all the data from the resource for in-game animations, I was under the impression that most of it was hidden away in C++.

Maybe it is even possible to extend the rig ?, I was thinking about the missing tongue from TS3 for example, I am not an Artist/Animator so this is a little out of my league, but perhaps someone more skilled in this area could take a closer look.

As disturbing as the pictures of the poor little toddlers may be, this is actually an interesting discovery, it suggests that the State Machine uses all the data from the resource for in-game animations, I was under the impression that most of it was hidden away in C++.

Maybe it is even possible to extend the rig ?, I was thinking about the missing tongue from TS3 for example, I am not an Artist/Animator so this is a little out of my league, but perhaps someone more skilled in this area could take a closer look.

If someone add bones to the tongue I will start to animate S4 asap. Eating icecream with only the mouth was already dumb as fuck I don't know why Maxis is so lazy to do a proper tongue like S3.

I was looking for a tongue piercing for S4 but sadly this game don't have animated tongue. Wtf.

If we can add bones to the penis aswell it could be interesting.