[Preview] Duchess Debauchery: A Slutty Noblewoman Game

To respond to some of the commentary and offer my one two cents, I for one highly, highly appreciate that she can go full sub so early in the game, as opposed to what I would have expected where she's gradually corrupted and getting passed around on the floor at the ball would be something far, far later. The voluntary element just makes it greater. (Though I can also highly appreciate it if someone volunteers her for such things once she's got a subby reputation later in the game.) 

On 11/15/2017 at 2:08 PM, greyspammer said:

Ok, I'll bite.

I didn't see her anywhere during the ball, and I tried to explore everything. She wasn't in the main hall, she wasn't in the upper left room where Alistair is and the upper right door is scripted, nothing to explore there. I couldn't really get into the kitchen (there seems to be another exit but it was unreachable due to Kali). And the dining room was blocked by a guard.

Therefore, by process of elimination, I conclude that she must have been the hooded slave in the corner. The one that happened to be introduced to the party just shortly after Isabella arrived at the ball and disappeared.

~_^

On 11/15/2017 at 5:20 PM, SHs said:

I liked TPW but I played this today and I think I might like this even more already! I sided with Tabitha (I'm very glad there was an option to skip the scene though!) and I really liked both Victoria and Isabella. I just hope we don't have to choose between them! But my very favorite character was Zoe and I was sad there weren't more scenes involving her. She didn't have any interactions at the manor either because talking to her advanced to the next scene. I hope we get to do more with her in later versions of the game.

I'm looking forward to the next version!

Nice to see a player actually want to skip sex scenes.  Do you also enjoy no-kill runs on video games?  :P  Oh and yeah, Zoe will have more elaborate scenes in the future.

19 hours ago, rockinroller97 said:

To respond to some of the commentary and offer my one two cents, I for one highly, highly appreciate that she can go full sub so early in the game, as opposed to what I would have expected where she's gradually corrupted and getting passed around on the floor at the ball would be something far, far later. The voluntary element just makes it greater. (Though I can also highly appreciate it if someone volunteers her for such things once she's got a subby reputation later in the game.) 

Yeah, I'm thinking later on, your reputation will dictate whether people just start doing whatever they want with you without asking.  For instance, if your sub rating is higher, they just grope and start fucking you without asking.  If your dom stat is higher, you would initiate it like normal.

Edited by Spanky1
2 hours ago, Spanky1 said:

Nice to see a player actually want to skip sex scenes.  Do you also enjoy no-kill runs on video games?  :P  Oh and yeah, Zoe will have more elaborate scenes in the future.

No kill runs can be fun! :P

But it was just that scene in the kennel I skipped. It's not something I'm interested in and I was happy there was an option to leave. I liked the rest of the scenes I found though. But I might try a chaste run when the full game is done too. :P And I'm happy Zoe will get more love in future chapters!

On 31.10.2017 at 12:03 AM, Spanky1 said:

First, it seems Google Drive has gotten really shittier since the last game, and doesn't like to host things as nicely, and also, RPG Maker MV apparently creates uncompressed projects (the full folder), instead of a neat compressed file like in the older RPG Maker VX Ace, so when I uploaded it to Google, I had to upload the whole folder instead of a single neat file, like last time for the Poor Whore. So the download process is just a bit messier, and I apologize, but I've been assured that this should work by my first beta player.

So when you go to the download link, you'll see this:

http://i.imgur.com/PHPqBr5.png

Ignore all the mess, and simply click the download button in the top right of the screen. Here's the game link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-cvhgOPP0N5N3p1MkxfMkpBQUU

You could always use MEGA like any other sane person...

Thx for releasing beta, im looking forward to full thing.

Found out today that this is a thing. Neat. Liked The Poor Whore.

On 11/17/2017 at 7:44 PM, Spanky1 said:

I don't know what MEGA is

https://mega.nz/

On 11/3/2017 at 1:01 AM, Spanky1 said:

Which side did you side with for the big choice, between the twins and Tabitha?

Tabitha. I found the twins obnoxious and while I didn't care for Tabitha at first, I got curious about the relationship she had with the player's deceased mother.

What about the cousins?

Didn't feel much of anything for either, though they might grow on me as the game has more interactions with them. They're too warped, feeling like walking caricatures right off the bat. I wasn't given much to empathize with beyond "more dom than person" and "out of control submissive slut".

That said I did like that you could tease Victoria by getting strapped in her bondage gear and then put a stop to it, nonchalantly thanking her for the demonstration -- much to her dejection.

Also, any standout characters that you liked, or any that you really didn't like at all?

I liked Sorcha, and I don't mean that in a "alright, where are her lewds" sense. It's nice to see her actually care about the player. Hopefully it'll possible to return the favor, quid pro quo.

Didn't care at all for Alistair, doesn't have much going for him beyond being a rich lady's boytoy. I'm curious if he and Tabitha are going to be a repeat of The Poor Whore's couple or if the player can take them apart.

On 7/10/2017 at 7:18 PM, Spanky1 said:

What about the demon did you like?

Beyond the fetish appeal (which includes the supernatural elements), there were glimmers now and then of compassion in the master/servant relationship. In the other routes, regardless of which side of the fence the player ends up on, through the Brighthart or Valefire, the dom's sadism is cranked up to 11 resulting in physical abuse/scarring, the sub's mental degeneration, and so on.

Looking forward to the full game. Best of luck.

4 hours ago, tg4 said:

Didn't feel much of anything for either, though they might grow on me as the game has more interactions with them. They're too warped, feeling like walking caricatures right off the bat. I wasn't given much to empathize with beyond "more dom than person" and "out of control submissive slut".

Hmm... I don't know. It sort of makes sense. They're nobles and used to always getting their way. They live in a subset of society where depravity is the norm. In an environment like that, if you give someone the power and resources to do as they please without real consequence, it seems reasonable that they would degenerate into caricatures of what you might call "normal people".

On the other hand, there's also the shortness of the game. There simply is no time to slowly get to know everyone or learn about other, hidden facets of their personality. Hence, all the characters seem a bit one-dimensional. Everyone who's relevant to the story has to hit the ground running. Maybe a couple more events that elaborate a bit on the different characters and give them the opportunity to show a different side of their personality would actually do them some good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played The Poor Whore and although it was hard to get to all the scenes at first,  it was definitely enjoyable. I would be very interested in playing the demo to this game.

I like that you included "possibly the most hardcore fetish of all, romance."  Have you been reading my diary? <3 you mustn't know my secrets. Looking forward to the update~

• 3 weeks later...

i kinda feel sorry for jessica yeoth, as i see her a kind of a kindred spirit to my duchess, both being secretly submissive depraved individuals. also the way her brother turns on her makes me wonder if he was just using his sister, and makes me wish that my charcter could take her in after the reveal.

15 hours ago, dragon13 said:

i kinda feel sorry for jessica yeoth, as i see her a kind of a kindred spirit to my duchess, both being secretly submissive depraved individuals. also the way her brother turns on her makes me wonder if he was just using his sister, and makes me wish that my charcter could take her in after the reveal.

Heh yeah I felt the same way. Wouldn't mind the choice to taker her under your wing as a kennel master or something.

I finally got to trying this demo out today. I absolutely loved The Poor Whore; it tickled all the right spots for me. This game looks like it will do the same. Adding my voice to the chorus of "thank you and please god more".

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2018 at 7:12 PM, Blackbryre said:

If this were a Patreon game, I'd be down to do $10 a month so long as development continued. My mega-titty slooty playthrough had practically all my favourite fetishes in it. I seriously enjoyed it more than most eroge I've paid for.

I would pay too, it is very well written and left me wanting more content.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 12:03 AM, Spanky1 said:

-snip-

Ignore all the mess, and simply click the download button in the top right of the screen. Here's the game link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-cvhgOPP0N5N3p1MkxfMkpBQUU

Once that's downloaded, extract the file, and play the exe game file.

-snip-

Let me know what you think!

Just played the demo. And that was fun!

Thanks.

I don't really have much constructive feedback.

As much as I have a question, is there any way to end up restrained or tied up? :tongue: 

There's the quick scene with Isabella. Don't suppose there any path for that to happen at the ball too? xD

Maybe there is already a path, and I just missed it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...