• 2 weeks later...

i'm getting the script folder missing error popup again. ive only got these mods;

four_play 0_0_8_2

FP Patch 2_61

MCM 1.34

leito's animations 1.4c

crazy's animations 1.3.7z

4pSEU 2.51

and i installed f4se 0_06_15 by extracting it with winRAR, dragging all the files except the 2 folders. extracted the 'data' folder using winRAR's 'add to' function, dragged that into my vortex mod manager and enabled it, and also manually added the data folder to fallout 4/data/scripts to be sure.

all plugins are enabled, im testing using both a completely clean save and a save that had the earlier mods removed. but now, i get the dreaded 'f4se has not been installed correctly (its scripts folder is missing most probably)' error popup, and no animations play (although the characters are now stuck in place for a few seconds.) it seems like if you even breathe on f4se, it breaks. 

just now, i tried uninstalling the fp community patch, because of the convo above saying that it conflicts. and i no longer get the f4se script error popup, but animations dont play even though characters strip and stand perpendicular to each other.

4 hours ago, millenniumfae said:

i'm getting the script folder missing error popup again. ive only got these mods;

four_play 0_0_8_2

FP Patch 2_61

MCM 1.34

leito's animations 1.4c

crazy's animations 1.3.7z

4pSEU 2.51

and i installed f4se 0_06_15 by extracting it with winRAR, dragging all the files except the 2 folders. extracted the 'data' folder using winRAR's 'add to' function, dragged that into my vortex mod manager and enabled it, and also manually added the data folder to fallout 4/data/scripts to be sure.

all plugins are enabled, im testing using both a completely clean save and a save that had the earlier mods removed. but now, i get the dreaded 'f4se has not been installed correctly (its scripts folder is missing most probably)' error popup, and no animations play (although the characters are now stuck in place for a few seconds.) it seems like if you even breathe on f4se, it breaks. 

just now, i tried uninstalling the fp community patch, because of the convo above saying that it conflicts. and i no longer get the f4se script error popup, but animations dont play even though characters strip and stand perpendicular to each other.

Try this:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/

Don't install the AAF stuff in the video, just the 4Play stuff.

Enjoy!

?

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Try this:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/

Don't install the AAF stuff in the video, just the 4Play stuff.

Enjoy!

?

i appreciate you trying to help so much, but for all intents and purposes, ive followed the video to the letter. to be honest, it might be a mod conflict, because i tried starting a new game with this four-play community patch installed, and the game freezes right after the cinematic intro. i uninstall it, and the game continues like normal. 

at this point, all that remains is for me to uninstall fallout 4 completely, and see how that goes.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:27 AM, VonHelton said:

Yes, a fresh install is what I suggest.......

?

i've actually replaced the four-play files with the AAF equivalents, and suddenly the animations are playing! however, i cant get many of the features of RSE to work, so its not a complete fix. im currently re-arranging files and such right now, to find a fix.

it's possible that four-play is just obsolete at this point.

EDIT: indeed, i started a new game with AAF, separate RSE elements, and other basic mods, and now everything works.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:11 PM, millenniumfae said:

i've actually replaced the four-play files with the AAF equivalents, and suddenly the animations are playing! however, i cant get many of the features of RSE to work, so its not a complete fix. im currently re-arranging files and such right now, to find a fix.

it's possible that four-play is just obsolete at this point.

EDIT: indeed, i started a new game with AAF, separate RSE elements, and other basic mods, and now everything works.

Congrats!

?

4 hours ago, jaam said:

Which version ? Do not use Leito's version 2 with four_play, only 1.X will properly align.

Yeah I am using 2.0, But If I use 1.X then it does not have the animations to go along with the RSE mods. It keeps telling me that animation was not found. RSE is the main thing I want to work, so how can I get that to work properly do I uninstall fourplay?

The big thing is that RSE says it works with family planning, but family planning says it needs four play and RSE cant find animations without using Leito 2.0. Also I uninstalled fourplay and started over and its still misaligned on any of the Leito scenes

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 6:24 PM, Lolitanator said:

Yeah I am using 2.0, But If I use 1.X then it does not have the animations to go along with the RSE mods. It keeps telling me that animation was not found. RSE is the main thing I want to work, so how can I get that to work properly do I uninstall fourplay?

The big thing is that RSE says it works with family planning, but family planning says it needs four play and RSE cant find animations without using Leito 2.0. Also I uninstalled fourplay and started over and its still misaligned on any of the Leito scenes

You can try using 

:)

• 1 month later...

Hello, I've installed everything, following the installation instructions, but I have weird misaligned animations, were an NPC its f*cking the floor or the air, and my PC its just shaking her ass in the air or the floor.

I was using Mod Organizer, but mods didn't work on it, no changes or something, after, I was modding with Nexus Mod Manager, but my esp load order got locked, so, everything was screwed up, and then, I decided to mod with Vortex, but this missalignment issue its stubborn, and I'm still having it.

There its something that I missed in the installation?

This is the load order:

2019-02-18 (1).png

2019-02-18 (2).png

2019-02-18.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

So Four-Play is Dead I take it? It lists Lito anims as Needed, and Cazy as Optional. LITO has fully converted to AAF Now and WONT WORK WITH Four-Play. So Without animations for this mod, How does it work????

Yes & no........As long as you have all the correct mods & an updated LLFP file, 4Play will still work just fine. The problem for new people is finding all of the correct mods that go with it.

?

3 hours ago, The Pig said:

@VonHelton If only you updated it for us like you said you would.

☹️

I'm on a FIXED INCOME. What does that mean? It means I only have so much money to spend every year & then that money is gone. It costs 190 USD every year to fire up 3D Max & make the stuff that's needed. Yet no one will become a patron. 36 USD a year doesn't cut it, especially since I have other bills that need to be paid FIRST.

?

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

I'm on a FIXED INCOME. What does that mean? It means I only have so much money to spend every year & then that money is gone. It costs 190 USD every year to fire up 3D Max & make the stuff that's needed. Yet no one will become a patron. 36 USD a year doesn't cut it, especially since I have other bills that need to be paid FIRST.

?

don't think you need 3DS MAX to fix it friend.

On 4/8/2019 at 10:05 AM, VonHelton said:

Yes & no........As long as you have all the correct mods & an updated LLFP file, 4Play will still work just fine. The problem for new people is finding all of the correct mods that go with it.

?

Thanks I Got it going. NOW Though i am having an issue with the animations not stopping. lol the keypad number one wont end the anim. Isn't there a Console command to do that? I mean to stop an animation? I Vaguely Remember a console command. Can't remember the command though and can't seem to find it on Google.

6 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Thanks I Got it going. NOW Though i am having an issue with the animations not stopping. lol the keypad number one wont end the anim. Isn't there a Console command to do that? I mean to stop an animation? I Vaguely Remember a console command. Can't remember the command though and can't seem to find it on Google.

I use the 4Play version of SEU. Console commands & guns are unwieldy for me.

On 4/10/2019 at 1:07 AM, The Pig said:

don't think you need 3DS MAX to fix it friend.

Then I have no clue what yer talking about......Animations are made in 3D Max. Rigging is made in 3D Max. Clothing is made in 3D Max. Human & Animal bodies are made in 3D Max.

?