10 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Function four_play() is not global, so it can be called only on a script instance, ie. have to do something like this:

four_play:Main api = four_play:Main.GetAPI()
api.four_play(Don, PlayerRef)

Thank you very much!

I cant get the flycam to work somehow? I have fourplay 0082 and the patch 261 installed. Also sometimes the animations wont really start, both my player and the partner stand naked infront of eachother. When pressing 0 on the keypad I can cyle through about 5 diffrent possible animations. I use this with RSE but even without it the same issues happen.

2 hours ago, GornoDD said:

I cant get the flycam to work somehow? I have fourplay 0082 and the patch 261 installed. Also sometimes the animations wont really start, both my player and the partner stand naked infront of eachother. When pressing 0 on the keypad I can cyle through about 5 diffrent possible animations. I use this with RSE but even without it the same issues happen.

Probably need the latest version of F4SE & the latest update from jaam........

:blush:

5 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Kk then what can I use to open it up to change it from leito's old animations to the new one's? Reason I asked is i keep getting a error with ck

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that we aren't allowed to mess with the Four-Play base file.

I mean...or are you allowed and you just can't post an update on here or something?

56 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that we aren't allowed to mess with the Four-Play base file.

I mean...or are you allowed and you just can't post an update on here or something?

I was going to do it for myself because AAF isn't stable and if your running more than 120 mods it won't work. I'm running 266 mods and tired of uninstall then reunstall. I can get the animations working but no home so was going to patch my game to use the new Leito86 v 1.4b animation and stay fp till something gets figured out 

8 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Kk then what can I use to open it up to change it from leito's old animations to the new one's? Reason I asked is i keep getting a error with ck

You can use FO4edit to change the esp, go to idle animations and select the one you want to replace, in the info window the last entry is the file path for the animation, change the file path to point to the animation you prefer, or you can just go into your game folder and rename the anims you want to replace the ones you don't.  Whichever one you choose be aware if you use nudesuits, the male body will still use the dick position of the original animation, so try to replace like for like.

5 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

Messing with game files is verbotten.

:open_mouth:

4 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

You can use FO4edit to change the esp, go to idle animations and select the one you want to replace, in the info window the last entry is the file path for the animation, change the file path to point to the animation you prefer, or you can just go into your game folder and rename the anims you want to replace the ones you don't.  Whichever one you choose be aware if you use nudesuits, the male body will still use the dick position of the original animation, so try to replace like for like.

kk thanks for the help

8 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Typo......I accidentally hit the T key twice.

:confused:

if you knew how many kids in germany write it like this and think they did it right ... like my nieces. Or they write it with 2 O's. -.-'

Hence why it was funny for me. ^^

Guys I'm having some difficulty with Four-Play the community patch letios and Crazy's (updated) animation pack.

So far I've only attempted Canine Animations with dog meat since I'm starting a new game. I don't mean to sound like a douche but I'll just list off the problems I'm having as that seems the most efficient way to present the problems encountered so far.

The camera view doesn't really offer a good angle to view the animations. 
Only Letios animations are avalible. I cant access Crazy's animations even though they are loaded in MCM.

The animations for the NPC i'm interacting with play for a few seconds then return to a default idle while my character continues their animation for the full duration.

I have followed the installation guide to the letter and i'm still having problems.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated 

I am playin as a female character and I have been having a couple issues.

1) alignment: The characters seem to be off set, and using the number pad doesn't ever get it quite right. The only time I was close was fucking a super mutant.

2) lesbian action is pretty rough. I don't have the DCLs so I don't have devious devices. And they basically just air hump each other (also out of alignment.) I installed BOD, and the strap on mods but haven't figured out how to get them to work (they don't auto equip or anything.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Also is there a link somewhere to load order? I am guessing LOOT doesn't sort LL mods?

On 18/05/2018 at 7:05 PM, NeoCat said:

Are you using the gun(leito's) to trigger sex cos that's how it sounds.  If you are using leito's gun then you will need to use the console to toggle free cam to get a better view.

Animations being interrupted is a known problem with leito's anims, particularly if it's a guard or any npc that has some type of patrol script

However if you are using Fourplay with something like sexemup or RSE, then when a scene starts your camera should auto switch to free cam, if doesn't then something is not right, are you on the latest patch? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v17-2018-01-05/

Also with Fourplay there is only 1 canine animation, none of the animations from crazy's last update(including the 2 extra canine ones) were added to fourplay, so you wont see them in game.

See the link i have pasted below for up to date install instructions, it might help(assuming that isn't what you used already) 

On 18/05/2018 at 8:27 PM, volfin said:

So I just got interested in this mod, but The install instructions say 

However this link is broken. where do you find this file?

This is a more up to date install guide with working links https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96215-tutorial-four-play-installation-guide-for-beginners/

19 hours ago, Sunsnub said:

Alignment is very easy to mess up, try and make sure you are in an open flat area(not always easy lol)

Not sure about your strap on issue sorry

This is my load order(for fourplaymods at least), with something similar you should be good.

four_play.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=0
4PlaySEU.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FPEDogAddon.esp=1
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp=0
FP_RSE.esp=1

3 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Are you using the gun(leito's) to trigger sex cos that's how it sounds.  If you are using leito's gun then you will need to use the console to toggle free cam to get a better view.

Animations being interrupted is a known problem with leito's anims, particularly if it's a guard or any npc that has some type of patrol script

However if you are using Fourplay with something like sexemup or RSE, then when a scene starts your camera should auto switch to free cam, if doesn't then something is not right, are you on the latest patch? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v17-2018-01-05/

Also with Fourplay there is only 1 canine animation, none of the animations from crazy's last update(including the 2 extra canine ones) were added to fourplay, so you wont see them in game.

See the link i have pasted below for up to date install instructions, it might help(assuming that isn't what you used already) 

This is a more up to date install guide with working links https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96215-tutorial-four-play-installation-guide-for-beginners/

Alignment is very easy to mess up, try and make sure you are in an open flat area(not always easy lol)

Not sure about your strap on issue sorry

This is my load order(for fourplaymods at least), with something similar you should be good.

four_play.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=0
4PlaySEU.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FPEDogAddon.esp=1
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp=0
FP_RSE.esp=1

Hi,

thanks for the response, and the info. My load order is definitely messed up. four_play.esp wasn't even at the top.

What does the =1 or =0 refer to? I am using NMM btw... MO has always given me problems, even though it's way more efficient for disk space (especially on a ssd.) Is that whether the mods are enabled in the mod tab?

This is my current load order, according to LOOT (after LOOT sorting):

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     four_play_resources.esm
  2  2     ArmorKeywords.esm
  3  3     TrueStormsFO4.esm
  4  4     ACS Master.esm
  5  5     SimSettlements.esm
  6  6     four_play_Nudesuits.esm
  7  7     CBBE.esp
  8  8     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
  9  9     FP_VanillaFudge.esp
 10  a     4PlaySEU.esp
 11  b     LooksMenu.esp
 12  c     CompanionIvy.esp
 13  d     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 14  e     2pacSkimpy.esp
 15  f     Crazy_Multi-Tool.esp
 16 10     Vinfamy_CP.esp
 17 11     More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
 18 12     Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
 19 13     CarryWeight99999.esp
 20 14     EasyHacking.esp
 21 15     SlowTime.esp
 22 16     Mosin.esp
 23 17     EveryonesBestFriend.esp
 24 18     CustomizableNeeds + RealisticAidSideEffects.esp
 25 19     CN + RASE - Sleep Anywhere Add-On.esp
 26 1a     ACS Paintings.esp
 27 1b     ACS TastyTextures.esp
 28 1c     ABP Paintings.esp
 29 1d     More Where That Came From - Classic.esp
 30 1e     AA FusionCityRising.esp
 31 1f     AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
 32 20     FP_RSE.esp
 33 21     DC Penthouse.esp
 34 22     XXXMags.esp
 35 23     four_play.esp
 36 24     FP_Prostitution.esp
 37 25     ClassicSniper.esp
 38 26     Sickotiks_Art.esp
 39 27     Animated_Fannies.esp
 40 28     HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
 41 29     KSHairdos.esp
 42 2a     GiveMeMyBottleBack.esp
 43 2b     bottlewater.esp
 44 2c     VIO_Strap-On.esp
 45 2d     Campsite.esp
 46 2e     Campsite-AWKCR.esp
 47 2f     Crazy - Sex Toys of the Commonwealth.esp
 48 30     Tactical Flashlights.esp
 49 31     Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
 50 32     ValdacilsItemSorting - Tactical Flashlights TAGS.esp
 51 33     ASA.esp
 52 34     AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
 53 35     FablePaintings.esp
 54 36     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 55 37     Schlong.esp
 56 38     def_inv_scrap_en.esp
 57 39     50% Fusion Core Drain.esp
 58 3a     My_Minutemen.esp

3 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Thx for the response.
Yes i was using leitos gun for the most part but Sexmeup wasent working untill after Found a post that mentioend that patch

At the very least the camera issue is sorted, I had figured that was just something other players have gotten around using a console command or mod I was unaware of.

One more question though, is Four play + Sexmeup supposed to play animations at random, including Leitos, or are thoes only activated using letios gun. Leitos and Crazy's animations were the only animation packs i have installed.

46 minutes ago, Sunsnub said:

Hi,

thanks for the response, and the info. My load order is definitely messed up. four_play.esp wasn't even at the top.

What does the =1 or =0 refer to? I am using NMM btw... MO has always given me problems, even though it's way more efficient for disk space (especially on a ssd.) Is that whether the mods are enabled in the mod tab?

This is my current load order, according to LOOT (after LOOT sorting):

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     four_play_resources.esm
  2  2     ArmorKeywords.esm
  3  3     TrueStormsFO4.esm
  4  4     ACS Master.esm
  5  5     SimSettlements.esm
  6  6     four_play_Nudesuits.esm
  7  7     CBBE.esp
  8  8     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp       2
  9  9     FP_VanillaFudge.esp                 5
 10  a     4PlaySEU.esp                          3
 11  b     LooksMenu.esp
 12  c     CompanionIvy.esp
 13  d     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 14  e     2pacSkimpy.esp
 15  f     Crazy_Multi-Tool.esp
 16 10     Vinfamy_CP.esp                   7
 17 11     More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
 18 12     Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
 19 13     CarryWeight99999.esp
 20 14     EasyHacking.esp
 21 15     SlowTime.esp
 22 16     Mosin.esp
 23 17     EveryonesBestFriend.esp
 24 18     CustomizableNeeds + RealisticAidSideEffects.esp
 25 19     CN + RASE - Sleep Anywhere Add-On.esp
 26 1a     ACS Paintings.esp
 27 1b     ACS TastyTextures.esp
 28 1c     ABP Paintings.esp
 29 1d     More Where That Came From - Classic.esp
 30 1e     AA FusionCityRising.esp
 31 1f     AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
 32 20     FP_RSE.esp                  8
 33 21     DC Penthouse.esp
 34 22     XXXMags.esp
 35 23     four_play.esp               1
 36 24     FP_Prostitution.esp       4
 37 25     ClassicSniper.esp
 38 26     Sickotiks_Art.esp
 39 27     Animated_Fannies.esp
 40 28     HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
 41 29     KSHairdos.esp
 42 2a     GiveMeMyBottleBack.esp
 43 2b     bottlewater.esp
 44 2c     VIO_Strap-On.esp         6
 45 2d     Campsite.esp
 46 2e     Campsite-AWKCR.esp
 47 2f     Crazy - Sex Toys of the Commonwealth.esp
 48 30     Tactical Flashlights.esp
 49 31     Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
 50 32     ValdacilsItemSorting - Tactical Flashlights TAGS.esp
 51 33     ASA.esp
 52 34     AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
 53 35     FablePaintings.esp
 54 36     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 55 37     Schlong.esp
 56 38     def_inv_scrap_en.esp
 57 39     50% Fusion Core Drain.esp
 58 3a     My_Minutemen.esp

Yeah that is all over the shop lol.  I'm using nmm as well, its just how the load order looks copied to text, the 1/0 is whether the esp is active.  

I don't know if it matters really but i have all my Fourplay stuff at the end of my load order, i do know the author RSE advises it to be at the end.  I've marked the esp's i recognise with a "suggested" order but you have some sex related stuff there I'm not familiar with, so how it will affect your game i don't know, I've never used HotC but I'm sure I've heard it doesn't play well with FP mods, i could be wrong though.

10 minutes ago, NeoCat said:

Thx for the response.
Yes i was using leitos gun for the most part but Sexmeup wasent working untill after Found a post that mentioend that patch

At the very least the camera issue is sorted, I had figured that was just something other players have gotten around using a console command or mod I was unaware of.

One more question though, is Four play + Sexmeup supposed to play animations at random, including Leitos, or are thoes only activated using letios gun. Leitos and Crazy's animations were the only animation packs i have installed.

Yes sexemup will use anim's from leito's and crazy's gun versions if installed, however fourplay is a bit out of date now, so as i said before, nothing from crazy's last update will play and none of leito's multi stage stuff will play. 

When you first installed did you get a window asking you which animations you wanted to use? it should have asked you if you wanted to use one or both mods, maybe try resetting your framework by hitting 7 on your keypad go to debug(i think) and reset framework, you should get the prompt again asking what animations you want, if that doesn't work it may be a case that some of your anim's didn't install properly, several people have complained of missing anim's only to find NMM didn't install them properly, check you game folder and make sure all the animations are actually there.