Messaged vinfamy about this but until he replies, if anyone else sees this & thinks they can help:

I updated Violate, Kidnapped, Control Panel (1.0) & Prostitution from 2.0 all the way to their latest versions but I also had the last version of the original 4Lei patch that was made obsolete by the Community Patch. After adding it & the new mod versions to my game, the mods updated "correctly" in that their setting changes worked properly but Community Patch never gave me the box to decide on what animations to load. I had to do it manually but even then, only one single animation loads & plays correctly. Crazy's Choke & Jerk animation plays partially fine while none of his other animations & none of Leito's animations play now that I have the Community Patch installed with Leito's & Crazy's packs disabled per its instructions. I disabled the old 4Lei patch too & reloaded a save but that did not fix anything. Even starting a new game does not fix this problem. Sounds play normally when it tries to play an animation but the actors involved do nothing. I even tried reloading the animations manually in Framework's MCM & resetting the Framework entirely but nothing was fixed (in fact its hard to tell if anything happens when doing either because these mods MCM's still have the problem of not showing whether or not settings have been changed within its menus, barring the message box that says "applying your settings" after backing out completely but no box appears when changing any of Framework's settings or using its functions.)

So does anyone know how to fix the animations so they play correctly?

Hi!

Sorry my language but i have few problem: Four-Play Framework MCM item is missing. i dont know how, but i dont find in apparel page and other pages. Uninstalled the mod and intall again (with total delete, download and install again (everything overwrite)), but i dont get this. I used the console command for giving the item (player.additem ID), and i got this, but dont working. If i active the item dont pop up the menu for useing. The num7 dosnt work (hot key for menu). So i have the Four-Play Framework MCM (by the console command) but dont work. Would u plz help me with giving any idea how can fix this problem?

I installed any recomended mods.

I use Singing settlers, NAC, AdatoHuman, (this mods use any setting holotapes) and i instaling all mods with NMM.

Thank you for your help ahead!

Have a nice day!

I use the latest patch on Steam Fallout 4 "1.10.64" it seems with the latest f4se this Community patch and four-play its no longer possible for me to fly around and have a free cam when Piper and my caracter fuck, its locked in a weird close camera angle. I use Vanilla fudge to fuck after sleep. Tcl wont let me fly free either to see all those nice angles.

32 minutes ago, Labiosus said:

I use the latest patch on Steam Fallout 4 "1.10.64" it seems with the latest f4se this Community patch and four-play its no longer possible for me to fly around and have a free cam when Piper and my caracter fuck, its locked in a weird close camera angle. I use Vanilla fudge to fuck after sleep. Tcl wont let me fly free either to see all those nice angles.

You need to use TFC, not TCL. If the script isn't forcing 3rd person view, you get a second or two after initiating sex to quickly zoom out with your mouse wheel before the animation cycle starts. This, combined with TFC, will get you those "nice angles".

I use 1.10.64 plus the latest F4SE and FPCommunityPatch without (major) issues.

On 2018-02-21 at 3:24 PM, DominusKaine said:

You need to use TFC, not TCL. If the script isn't forcing 3rd person view, you get a second or two after initiating sex to quickly zoom out with your mouse wheel before the animation cycle starts. This, combined with TFC, will get you those "nice angles".

I use 1.10.64 plus the latest F4SE and FPCommunityPatch without (major) issues.

Thanks!!! Works well!! *rubbing hands in delight and breading deeply trough the nose*

On 2/17/2018 at 12:42 AM, nanashi50 said:

What are the controls for this? It seems a lot of the numpad keys do something regarding positioning, but is there a post somewhere explaining what key does what?

On 2/17/2018 at 5:28 AM, formanfred said:

in your inventory under apparel you will find a Four Play Framework MCM the hot keys are listed here, hope this helps you :smiley:

Found it but... it doesn't seem to work right. The keys don't seem to move the actors in the expected direction. Is it broken for anyone else?

It almost seems like a number of the keys move the actor in the same direction.

On 2/19/2018 at 6:19 PM, Stiffon said:

I have alignment issues too, but have assumed it is due to the framework being in infancy - hope it will be sorted given time.  Seems to me that FO4 sexing has come along a lot faster than Skyrim did.

After doing my own research into the animation framework mod making, FO4 does not have the liberties of locking actors in place as easily as skyrim. Nice functions like SetVehicle seem to do nothing in FO4, and that was imperative for easy collision-less actor positioning in Skyrim, if I read SexLab's ActorAlias scripts correctly. I think it also does offset adjustments per animation, if my visual observation is correct. There's also a lot of other work put into sexlab to make sure actors don't move, like slowly rotating the actor by minuscule amounts to make sure they don't move in weird ways.

Another thing to note, is that Skyrim's MoveTo (the function to teleport npcs and objects in the work) allows for positioning in the center of the player or another actor, albeit the actor slides out of the player/actor they were MoveTo'ed. In FO4 however, they instantly realize they're clipping within another NPC or object and do another teleport to get away.

It seems that it will have to be proper scene placement (no obstructions, level ground, animations that have root nodes of npcs spaced far enough to not collide, invisible walls so actors don't bump into animating actors, etc.) that will be priority for proper alignment.

That or do some F4SE dll stuff to freeze and remove collisions from actors, which might take more work. Hell, I bet there's some code in FO4 that still does setvehicle, it just might need to be revived.

For right now, in this order, four_play does these things to position actors:

1. Position the nodes according to the actors going to have smex. Actor 0 is at the center, Actor 1 will be front by 70 units.

1a. (optional) Make the actors move to the nodes via walking.

2. Disable collisions for EVERYTHING, but only temporarily.

3. Position the actors to the nodes. Translate (as in physically take time to move) the player, MoveTo (as in, instant teleport) any other actors into position.

4. Re-enable collisions now that actors are positioned.

5. Restrains any Non-Player actors. Disables player controls if the player is involved.

6. Then disables foot inverse kinematics (the thing that makes actor's feet level with angled ground)

7. Then "play the danm idles already!" (misspelling within the script comments :tongue: )

And that's how Four Play starts positioning actors, and ends with the animations themselves playing.

This is not accounting for beds. With beds, the only real difference is that the nodes are placed on the bed instead of relative to actors, and the player gets MoveTo'ed to the bed, instead of translating into position.

With the way Four_Play is coded, it only has one thread where the code is being executed, so multiple scenes setting up don't really have any race conditions with each other when it comes to enabling and disabling collisions temporarily. Doing something like sexlab, however, would require having to account for multiple threads making multiple scenes at the same time. Most likely a separate quest that keeps track of the number of threads that have collisions disabled, and will only re-enable collisions when there are no threads reliant on collisions being disabled.

From what I can tell, Four_Play gets around actors being forced apart for animations is having their "Root" nodes (the center node that is basically the position of the actor) be spaced 70 units apart, and when the idle animations play, the animations shift around the actors to make them visually move into each other and animate, while they're actual gameplay positions stay 70 units apart.

And I learned all of this within the span of a week trying to get kinky times going on in VR without just trying to transfer over Four Play code. I've even got a prototype animation framework working in VR, albeit it only works with supermutants and humans, as there's no animation registration and matching framework in place.

Is it just my game or do the dog scenes not have hotkey support? None of the hotkeys work except Numpad 7 to bring up the FourPlay menu widget. This issue only occurs during dog scenes no matter if it's Dogmeat, Junkyard Dogs, or Feral/Vicious dogs. It's normally not an issue as I have the scene set to go only 30 secs, but subsequent rounds in the same sex session run a full 2 mins. Not necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes I just want to escalate the points for perversions or quickly get a few bottles for the guzzler addiction.

Like I said, hotkeys work fine with humans, super mutants, and even other creatures. It's just the dog scenes. I'm not even sure if this a FP or community patch issue. It may be an SEU or RSE issue. Anyone have any insight on this?

Have to say, the controls & alignment fixes can sometimes fuck up pretty badly. The actors will sometimes move in the opposite direction of the hotkey pressed, hitting a key too much will place the actor back where they started, & hitting the forward/backward keys will make them go diagonal right or left instead of straight forward/backwards. Thought cycling through animations would fix these issues but it keeps them in the same position relative to the current animation.

24 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Have to say, the controls & alignment fixes can sometimes fuck up pretty badly. The actors will sometimes move in the opposite direction of the hotkey pressed, hitting a key too much will place the actor back where they started, & hitting the forward/backward keys will make them go diagonal right or left instead of straight forward/backwards. Thought cycling through animations would fix these issues but it keeps them in the same position relative to the current animation.

Try using the number 3 key as this is better for that kinda thing. but it's only a bit better tho. :smile:

I tried to locate the answer to this question on here, but if it is here I can't find it. 

I'm confused by "From 2.4 onwards, you need to disable or delete FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp also" does that mean that I don't install Leito's Animations, that I don't activate FOE Animations By Leito - v1.2, or that I have to delete FOE_AnimationsByLeito in Stream/Streamapps/common/Fallout 4/Data

Sorry if this is a stupid question I'm brand new to PC mods and my FP and Dongs aren't working right. I think it's the order of over writing, but I'm having trouble finding the answers I need. 

4 hours ago, Paeantrix said:

I tried to locate the answer to this question on here, but if it is here I can't find it. 

I'm confused by "From 2.4 onwards, you need to disable or delete FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp also" does that mean that I don't install Leito's Animations, that I don't activate FOE Animations By Leito - v1.2, or that I have to delete FOE_AnimationsByLeito in Stream/Streamapps/common/Fallout 4/Data

Sorry if this is a stupid question I'm brand new to PC mods and my FP and Dongs aren't working right. I think it's the order of over writing, but I'm having trouble finding the answers I need. 

You just gotta install it, and then disable Leito's .esp from your load order :smile: His "mod" needs to be installed for the animations, but his .esp is unnecessary since it'll be FourPlay doing the script work o/

Another thing, you should know that I only get cum applied to me during Crazy's double penetration animation & that's right when it begins, not after it ends. You should adjust it to apply at the end of all animations & let us choose how long it lasts (unless its supposed to then something wrong with my game again). Also I have not seen the spitroast animation by Crazy at all yet & I can't cycle to it as it does not let me cycle during threesomes. Maybe there's a specific way cuz I have only used Violate & Prostitution's sex triggers so far?

7 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Unless i'm mistaken the number of animations in fourplay is limited, the only way you will get any of the animations crazy added in his 1.3 update is to replace current animations with them.

But im getting his double penetration animation from his new pack & all of the 2 person animations??? Plus they not keeping Leito's from working & his older pack is independent of 4Play cuz they never get used even before any of the 4Play mods got updated for the Community Patch so why is the spitroast the only one failing???

16 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

But im getting his double penetration animation from his new pack & all of the 2 person animations??? Plus they not keeping Leito's from working & his older pack is independent of 4Play cuz they never get used even before any of the 4Play mods got updated for the Community Patch so why is the spitroast the only one failing???

The DP animation was from a previous update, along with an animation for dogmeat, vinfamy added support to four play for those animations https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76559-four-play-animations-by-crazy6987/?do=findComment&comment=1970754  but the latest ones have not been added, crazy also added some other 1v1 anims and two new anims for dogmeat in the 1.3 update but they will not play either as many others have posted.

Until they get added to the patch your only option is to replace afaik.

SOLVED:  one left over file buried in F4SE plugins from a mod test!!! Works now.  BTW; this problem should have been sent to RSE topic, so this is the wrong thread.  My apologies

I do not have a 4Play MCM setting menu anywhere in my game. checked Pipboy apparel, misc, junk, etc and also checked the MCM menu accessed by ESC key.  Where is it?  Can I get it with console commands? And the 7 key does not do much if anything.  I have started new games, removed and deleted everything back to a vanilla game including deleting and re-downloading all 4Play framework and mods, and deleted all mods from NMM and uninstalled it from my PC then redownloaded and rewbuilt the whole thing. 

So what simple stupid thing did I miss?  (ps. game and all mods including CBBE and 4Play are working - just no MCM setting menu)

7 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Yes if you have updated F4se in the last 24hr :smile:

Oh okay :open_mouth: I'm seeing the installation instructions... do I have to start a new game to not see any issues in my game? I wouldn't think that'd be the case but, just wanna make absolutely sure! Thanks in advance o/