As soon as i activate this mod, my game starts to crash relentlessly... i dont know whats going on i cant even get my game working even after disabling the mod. i have to reinstall teh whole game.. :/ Even if i start a new game as soon as i leave the vault it crashes. Even if i coc to commonwealth or to red rocket station with in seconds the game crashes.

the skse logs say this: "LLfourplay unsupported runtime version".

Any advice please?

18 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Hello all, i installed and use latest version with RSE mod, everything seem to work but not flycam / freecam, and above link is dead, does anyone have the file, or other solution? Thank you!

Cam's dead again until someone gives us an update for it. Sorry.

:frown:

6 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

Hello all, i installed and use latest version with RSE mod, everything seem to work but not flycam / freecam, and above link is dead, does anyone have the file, or other solution? Thank you!

Follow this link and download version 13, your free cam will work once you install it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81889-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v13-20171201/?tab=comments#comment-2070875

First of all, thnx for the great mod! I really appreciate it. It seems sexual mod in Fallout is about to evolve into its final form!!

It's so awesome!  BUT.....

what's wrong with the facial expression? It doesn't look.. 'lively'. Yknow, the animation, the mod configuration, everything's so perfect but this

dull facial expression kinda ruins everything... Will there any further development about facial expression? In future version, I hope there's more natural facial expression or user-customizable features (like Sexlab). Then it will be the 100/100 score mod. (It's still 99/100 awesome mod!)

4 hours ago, ekfvod777 said:

First of all, thnx for the great mod! I really appreciate it. It seems sexual mod in Fallout is about to evolve into its final form!!

It's so awesome!  BUT.....

what's wrong with the facial expression? It doesn't look.. 'lively'. Yknow, the animation, the mod configuration, everything's so perfect but this

dull facial expression kinda ruins everything... Will there any further development about facial expression? In future version, I hope there's more natural facial expression or user-customizable features (like Sexlab). Then it will be the 100/100 score mod. (It's still 99/100 awesome mod!)

Yes, facial expressions are kinda creepy......Nothing we can do about that........YET.

;)

Okay so this may have been answered before, or it might just be super obvious... but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to enable the use of strapons. They were mentioned in the description of the mod so I assume that there is a functionality that allows them to be automatically equipped during appropriate animations, but I haven't found an option like that in-game.

I have downloaded Strap-on's by Vioxsis (as recommended in the installation guide), but can't obtain them because I play on survival and the console is disabled. :x

---------

Okay so having perused this entire thread I decided to add a bit more to this!

1) I'm still not getting strap-ons to show up in-game. The PC doesn't wear them, the NPCs don't wear them. Switching positions/roles with the hotkeys did not fix it. None of the previous posts mention in-game settings, so I'm guessing the problem is something more fundemental.

2) Dogmeat does not have... "meat". I honestly didn't know he was supposed to have a visible dick until I read some posts here that indicated he did. So maybe this is related to the missing strap-ons!

3) I don't know if the "flying cam" is working or not -- when the PC initiates sex upon someone, I get a third-person camera and can sort of rotate the view, just like when you enter third-person with your weapon holstered. If that isn't what the Flying Cam is supposed to be, then that feature is not currently functioning for me. Since there are a bunch of recent posts talking about broken fly cams, I doubt this has anything to do with the Case of the Delinquent Dildos.

So what could it be? Did I miss a dependency somewhere? Could it be a load-order issue? If anyone has thoughts or suggestions, I'm all ears!

Alright, I'm at a loss. I originally posted this in the beginner guide to installing four play, but it likely got swallowed and not looked at, so trying it here. 

I need help, and am at a loss as to what is causing four-play and anything like it to not work. All other mods work. I figured it was with my FO4SE installation since the updates, and have reinstalled/double checked it several times since the post above. 

I've even scrapped every file related to my previous install from my PC, reinstalled everything fresh so it is the latest version. New Game, new save, unmodded everything. Installed when I got out of the vault.

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
four_play.esp=1
Mindless_Sex.esp=1
4PlaySEU.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=0
fn five-seven v3.0.esp=1

I also downloaded and over wrote the community patch with the v13 LLFP file linked throughout this thread, and nothing. I've poured over everything I can find, and must concede defeat.

Halp? Pleeze?