Please could you tell me the order they should be installed in and what shouldn’t overwrite what?

I have just reinstalled FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_1 overwriting Dongs which has made things a lot lot better thank You but now animations initiated inside are executed on the roof.

LooksMenu v1-5-0-12631-1-5-0

four_play_0_0_8_2

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1%2e1b

FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_1

FP_Prostitution__2_3

Vinfamy_CP__1_3

Strap-on dildo 1 0-13673-1-0 (2)

FP_Violate__2_3

FP_Vanilla_Fudge__2_2

Dongs_of_Fallout__1_4

SuperMutant (angle of the dangle)

Please help -  FP_Prostitution__2_3 is unplayable since you said I should overwrite Dongs with FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_1 every animation jumps to the roof

I have had to go and reinstall all of Dongs_of_Fallout__1_4 to enable Prostitution although not as good without the full FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_1 complete.

But the main.pex file in FP_Alignment is what’s making the animations jump to the roof.

1.2 Released

• Removed the problematic script to find a flat space, no more teleportation for now. Need some more work
  • Upped Four-Play's quest priority a bit, hopefully solving the issue with some people not even having FP initializing

Four Updates today you have been busy, thank You.
Problem:
Animations not starting they whistle I say YES then Player and customer just stand there and do nothing. “I didn’t get which animation packs do you want to load” Popup when I started. I did get lots of thanks for Installing Violate etc.
Clean Start - installed in this order:
four_play_0_0_8_2
FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_2
Vinfamy_CP__1_4
FP_Violate__2_3
FP_Prostitution__2_4
Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5

I tried putting back the old FP_Prostitution__2_3 without any change still nothing worked. Reinstalled FP_Prostitution__2_4
I removed Vinfamy_CP__1_4 and installed Vinfamy_CP__1_3 still nothing worked. Reinstalled Vinfamy_CP__1_4.
I then remove FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_2 and installed FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_1 still no animations. I put back FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_2.
I remove Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5
And reinstalled Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5 and then reinstalled FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_2 to put back the things Dongs shouldn’t overwrite.

Still didn’t work. So I removed all of today’s updates and went back to:

four_play_0_0_8_2
FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_1
FP_Prostitution__2_3
Vinfamy_CP__1_3
Strap-on dildo 1 0-13673-1-0 (2)
FP_Violate__2_3
FP_Vanilla_Fudge__2_2
Dongs_of_Fallout__1_4
SuperMutant (angle of the dangle)

Still doesn’t work! Verified my game files and everything, but no animations since I did the clean save.
Everything seems to be working except the animations Any Ideas of what I’m doing wrong?
I now have No working FP in any form.

I also went back to an old save where I knew it was working but still not working.

Four-Play is still looking for Crazy's animations by default. The Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader has not been installed correctly.

Use console commands:

stopquest dox_4play_q

startquest dox_4play_q

Four-Play is still looking for Crazy's animations by default. The Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader has not been installed correctly.

Use console commands:

stopquest dox_4play_q

startquest dox_4play_q

The console commands didn’t do anything

Is that not the correct order to install?

Should I reinstall today’s updates? What did I do wrong is my install list in the wrong order?

Should I still be using the SuperMutant (angle of the dangle)?

You just need to make sure that you don't initialize Four-Play before initializing the Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader. They both have to initialize at the same time in a save (so that you get my pop up to ask which animation pack rather than FP's default "sex slots set"). And that in your Data> Scripts, there should be a four-play folder and main.pex file inside it

You just need to make sure that you don't initialize Four-Play before initializing the Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader. They both have to initialize at the same time in a save (so that you get my pop up to ask which animation pack rather than FP's default "sex slots set"). And that in your Data> Scripts, there should be a four-play folder and main.pex file inside it

yes I did find the Main.pex and loadgame.pex.

Its working !! Thank You

I reinstalled everything but this time I found out why NMM doesn’t like your main Animations file FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1%2e1b. I just renamed it by removing the % from the file name so now I am sure things are installing in the right place.

I did get which animation packs do you want to load and everything.

I want to thank you for your quick response and help. I am going off to flaunt my stuff at the men.

Thank You again.

P.S. Should I still be using the SuperMutant (angle of the dangle)now or is it superseded?

1.3 Released - Added support for Devious Devices to Four-Play Framework. Devious devices will no longer be stripped during sex.

This version is crucial for all the optional Devious Devices integration coming to my mods this weekend.

-------

.S. Should I still be using the SuperMutant (angle of the dangle)now or is it superseded?

Pretty sure that was just a file that BringTheNoise made specifically for me to work on for Dongs of Fallout. Remove it and just use DoF.

Weird. With this activated, when i start a new game, the game hangs at the start when the character cleans the mirror. It's fine when i disable it.

Edit: if i don't override four_play.esp the game starts OK.

After installing this mod and Dongs and then starting a new game, the game 'freezes' on the white screen just before character creation.  Is this what you were referring too?  

After playing around for a bit I noticed if I moved my Dpad I would hear a click like I was going through the options of a pop up and if I pushed A (A on my xbox controller) I'd hear the selection sound and then the game would continue like normal to character creation.  I heavily suspect what is happening is that this mod's animation select pop up is popping up before my screen clears the white 'steam' (steam as in shower mist not the marketplace app) overlay. Is there anyway to test this further?  Are others having this issue?  I would really like to know what the invisible pop-up is.  

Weird. With this activated, when i start a new game, the game hangs at the start when the character cleans the mirror. It's fine when i disable it.

Edit: if i don't override four_play.esp the game starts OK.

After installing this mod and Dongs and then starting a new game, the game 'freezes' on the white screen just before character creation.  Is this what you were referring too?  

After playing around for a bit I noticed if I moved my Dpad I would hear a click like I was going through the options of a pop up and if I pushed A (A on my xbox controller) I'd hear the selection sound and then the game would continue like normal to character creation.  I heavily suspect what is happening is that this mod's animation select pop up is popping up before my screen clears the white 'steam' (steam as in shower mist not the marketplace app) overlay. Is there anyway to test this further?  Are others having this issue?  I would really like to know what the invisible pop-up is.  

I'm having this issue as well, seems it is indeed this mod, works fine when loading an existing save and initiating a scene.

When you get the chance, I would love to be able to disable specific animations. Some I just don't care for, while others, just make me shake my head.

couldn't you just go to:  Data\Meshes\actors\character\Animations\AnimationsByLeito and delete the ones you don't like(assuming its leitos animations), not sure if its that simple?

When you get the chance, I would love to be able to disable specific animations. Some I just don't care for, while others, just make me shake my head.

You'll have to edit my main.psc file. From line 373 to 446

I heavily suspect what is happening is that this mod's animation select pop up is popping up before my screen clears the white 'steam' (steam as in shower mist not the marketplace app) overlay. Is there anyway to test this further?

Good to know. Try not to install Four-Play on a new game for now. I'll look into it next time

Hi V, I'm using this instead of Nudesuit, (all 3 .esp files are disabled)

but it's about 50% rate that violators will wearing clothes and no erect penis...

Is it about computer's function or some conflict?

This is not a replacement for Nudesuit. Dongs of Fallout is.

Since I've started using this, all the human animations work correctly but the only supermutant one that works is doggystyle. I told it to register all the animations when prompted - I have a feeling an earlier version didn't register the mutant animations correctly. Is there a way to force the register animation prompt?

Since I've started using this, all the human animations work correctly but the only supermutant one that works is doggystyle. I told it to register all the animations when prompted - I have a feeling an earlier version didn't register the mutant animations correctly. Is there a way to force the register animation prompt?

disable the four-play.esp, load a save, save. Enable the esp, load the save you just made.

1.3.1 Released: Tiny tweak, prevent the popup message to select which animation pack from trying to appear during the pre-war opening scene. It will instead appear when the first sex scene is triggered. This allows people to start a new game with Four-Play installed.

Thanks for the work, 

Hey btw, you have a plan something like, settings who is the fucker and getting fucked?

I believe you can set those options in the Control Panel mod. It's a good mod to have because it allows you to control the options of a lot of Vinfamy's other mods.

User report:

1.There's 2 poses of SuperMutant sex with wrong penis angle (Standing Doggy and Standing One-Leg-lifted doggy)

2.Crazy's animation works without sound, I guess it doesn't has it originally.

1 is a Dongs of Fallout thing, which will become irrelevant anyway once I implement the 180 degree rotation to Supermutant dongs

2, yeah. Crazy's animations don't have any sounds. Eventually, I would imagine that the framework itself will be responsible for sounds centrally and not individual animators (so that you don't get male grunts during FF dildo animations for example)