[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura - Estival Versus

On 9/16/2017 at 5:02 AM, sia_daisuki said:

post-2032230-0-06185300-1505552541_thumb.jpg

skev costume1.7z

Once a set of pink balloon cat
Please note that it will be lost if it is not the body scale stated in the text memo enclosed in the folder

Moreover, it is a regrettable quality by example
I think that it will only be of reference level to the end, but please forgive me

What mod makes them so...thick? 

also does it effect all girls or just some 

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/01/2018 at 2:40 AM, Trueblueking1 said:

So how do you go about actually installing these mods. I don't see any instructions on how to install them. Or am I missing something? 

Yes you are missing some things.
Just scroll down and you will see Basic Install instruction and the mods whose the install method apply.
When you download a mod in many cases it will come in it's respective folder (after you extract in some cases). So you just need to follow the instruction.
If it's not the case the install place and instruction will be right below the mod. And what you will need is simply paste the mod you downloaded in that folder and overwrite when asked.

On 17/02/2018 at 5:50 AM, Miujinshi said:

Hi, want to use the cordless balloon nipples, but I have no idea what the coordinates are. Can someone help me with the coordinates?

Coordinates for balloon nipples is right below the mod in the main post in the spoiler to be more clear.

Note that:

• You will need 2 balloons for each nipple one being the aureolad and the other being the actual nipple
  • There are 2 images : The first one is for Big breast Girl and the second for flat chest girls.
  • In these two images there are 4 coordinates respectively: Left aureola  - Right aureola | Left Nipple - Right Nipple

Hope this helps;

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 7:29 AM, Singe said:

One thing I would like to see available from Peach Beach is the face, hair, and possibly skin textures of the new characters to use for EV modding.

I was told that the models and everything else is really compatible, but I'm at loss of how to port them from one game to another.

On 07/03/2018 at 5:06 PM, 2much said:

Hmm, can't find the wooden doll for the protruding nipples mod.  Is a DLC required?

Yes.

Hello, good morning, how are you? please I'm very interested in using some textures of PSB girls in EV, Ev it a more fun game for me, so I teach myself to transfer some girls there in a simple way? Like Leo, Bansho, Soji, and a few other little girls?

Adding new girls from PBS to EV is impossible. To much things need to be taken in account, like weapons,voice,moves and so on.
Now porting existing girls models from PBS to EV is a ??? . EV engine might limit such things.

2 hours ago, Apocalypsehigh said:

Planning on using the 2k nude model for a mod on another game. Who should i credit?

It's originally from PinkCafe. It's a Anonymous JP forum focused in Adult Mods in general and some other things.

So giving proper credits can be a bit difficult.

41 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Yes.

Adding new girls from PBS to EV is impossible. To much things need to be taken in account, like weapons,voice,moves and so on.
Now porting existing girls models from PBS to EV is a ??? . EV engine might limit such things.

It's originally from PinkCafe. It's a Anonymous JP forum focused in Adult Mods in general and some other things.

So giving proper credits can be a bit difficult.

Send me a link to his profile on the jp forum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...