Right, so taking all this info in, I now have limp dead supermutants and ghouls (yay!) and dead humans with boners all over the place (lol). Going to install Leito’s ‘flaccid evb’ tweak and then reinstall DOF (at least, that seems like the way to go at it) and see if that flops all the dead humans over. :classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and thank you for Dongs Of Fallout.

I found and fixed a couple of small bugs and added a MCM for the key config if anyone interested.

Here's the the readme which also in the attached archive

Dongs Of Fallout MCM Key Config.

This adds a MCM menu to configure the the four keys for Dongs Of Fallout.
It does not require a new game, replace existing files with the new ones, open MCM and configure the keys to use and your done.
Even if you dont use MCM this update still fixes 2 minor Dongs Of Fallout bugs.

Requires:
FO4 Mod Configuration Menu (if you want the MCM configure key options)

Geenral info:
If MCM is installed then MCM handles the keys completely (changing keys via console will have no effect).
Changing a key via MCM takes effect straight away.

If MCM is not installed then the (mildly updated) old keys method is used instead (change keys via console).
Changing a key via console will only take effect after fast travel / going through a load door.

2 minor code fixes:
Fixes broken logic in the key config of Dongs Of Fallout.
This was due to LoadKeys() function was not unregistering the old key before registering a new key.
So if a user changed the keys via console, then teleported, they now have the old key still registered along with the new key registered as well.

Also fixes a bug with change actor that could cause an indefinite black loading screen.
This was due to the code not checking if the nearby actor is not actually the player.

This is the complete Dongs Of Fallout v1.5 which edits/replaces:
Dongs Of Fallout.esp (Due to it adds a DOF_MCM_Scr.pex to DOF_Player quest for MCM key presses)
DOF_PlayerAlias.pex/psc (adds a duplicate function to handle MCM string Key ID and fix the LoadKeys() function and the Change Actor fix)
Adds the required MCM config files.
Edited/new source scripts are included.
Also adds translations file for the MCM and the LooksMenu slider names.
"\Data\Interface\Translations\Dongs_Of_Fallout_en.txt"
For those that wish to write translations or improve the key menu descriptions.

Full_Dongs_of_Fallout_1_5_With_MCM.7z

On 7/8/2017 at 10:15 PM, RogueGhost said:

Yeah, that wasn't the problem.  It was the order that I installed in, it seems.

Thanks though!

I seem to be having the same problem as you have, with all the men wearing white short underwear during sex scenes
In wich order of installing did you get it to work?

Thanks in advance :smile:

On 10/10/2017 at 5:38 PM, donesu said:

You may have something overwriting the mod. At least that was the case when I had this same issue. I had to go to the meshes folder and delete the .nif files added by Leito's Animation mod. 

Hope this helps! 

I'm having the same problem. Do you remember which files you had to delete? Thanks for any help. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2018 at 7:26 AM, smashly said:

Hi and thank you for Dongs Of Fallout.

I found and fixed a couple of small bugs and added a MCM for the key config if anyone interested.

Here's the the readme which also in the attached archive

Hide contents

Dongs Of Fallout MCM Key Config.

This adds a MCM menu to configure the the four keys for Dongs Of Fallout.
It does not require a new game, replace existing files with the new ones, open MCM and configure the keys to use and your done.
Even if you dont use MCM this update still fixes 2 minor Dongs Of Fallout bugs.

Requires:
FO4 Mod Configuration Menu (if you want the MCM configure key options)

Geenral info:
If MCM is installed then MCM handles the keys completely (changing keys via console will have no effect).
Changing a key via MCM takes effect straight away.

If MCM is not installed then the (mildly updated) old keys method is used instead (change keys via console).
Changing a key via console will only take effect after fast travel / going through a load door.

2 minor code fixes:
Fixes broken logic in the key config of Dongs Of Fallout.
This was due to LoadKeys() function was not unregistering the old key before registering a new key.
So if a user changed the keys via console, then teleported, they now have the old key still registered along with the new key registered as well.

Also fixes a bug with change actor that could cause an indefinite black loading screen.
This was due to the code not checking if the nearby actor is not actually the player.

This is the complete Dongs Of Fallout v1.5 which edits/replaces:
Dongs Of Fallout.esp (Due to it adds a DOF_MCM_Scr.pex to DOF_Player quest for MCM key presses)
DOF_PlayerAlias.pex/psc (adds a duplicate function to handle MCM string Key ID and fix the LoadKeys() function and the Change Actor fix)
Adds the required MCM config files.
Edited/new source scripts are included.
Also adds translations file for the MCM and the LooksMenu slider names.
"\Data\Interface\Translations\Dongs_Of_Fallout_en.txt"
For those that wish to write translations or improve the key menu descriptions.

Full_Dongs_of_Fallout_1_5_With_MCM.7z

Thanks for this. Couldn't get the key change working on the original and it was a problem since the default changeactor key conflicted with ENB's fps limiter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 1:35 PM, BringtheNoise said:

Included in this is both the bodyslide package as well as the output file with a *.tri file for the Super Mutant.

Note: There are only 3 sliders (erect up, erect strait, and erect down) with the default body being limp. and the Bodyslide piece is not needed for the end users (just the output files in the meshes folder).

SuperMutant (angle of the dangle).7z

I could probably build one for the human male body as well (erect up, erect strait, and erect down) and go with flaccid as the default (along with the body builder sliders from my other male body package).

Sadly I don't think the length, or girth sliders for the tool will work with the angles though....

But I'll dick around with it (no pun intended) and see what I can cum up with (again no pun inteded)...

for some reason the supermutants all have purple dicks (no pun intended) any idea why?

On 7/13/2017 at 3:48 AM, Polistiro said:

I don't know if it's my install but human and mutants 90° erect don't work. flaccid for mutants.

All 3 penises positions for human and mutants should work?

On 7/14/2017 at 8:55 AM, D_ManXX2 said:

I have slight problem with dongs for super mutants the keys dont seem to work and the dicks are always flacid no matter the buttons or animations used ?? is the console command i can check if this mod is correctly installed i do see the nude for mutants just the button presses failed to work this is with F4SE 4.02 maybe something changed with new script extender ??

On 8/6/2017 at 11:04 PM, nikitarossow said:

hey there. Even without any body replacers installed. all requirements met and everything up to date, with Dongs of Fallout overwriting everything, I'm still getting the dead erection happening on most people, sometimes on live ones that are simply naked, but not having sex.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything, but it's not fixing anything :classic_sad:

On 10/7/2017 at 8:23 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

The dongs don't become erect with this mod during animations (even though I have the required mods installed), and sometimes the alignment is WAY off. I'll keep an eye on this and hope for a more stable version in the future.

On 10/29/2017 at 7:44 AM, Darkening Demise said:

All males suffer erectile dysfunction (oh god women are going to flock to even bloatflies at this rate) in my game. I'll redownload the mod and see if that fixes it.

post-245711-0-07442000-1509277450_thumb.png

On 12/5/2017 at 11:26 AM, Ghostman7nz said:

I had to give up using dongs for the same reason, I switched back to using nudesuits until vinfamy is able to get the new iterations of his mods uploaded. I still have hope they will be, though it is dwindling.

On 1/23/2018 at 9:08 PM, NumberXer0 said:

I just can't get erections to work. Everyone is flaccid. I'm using MO and I can confirm that NOTHING is overwriting this mod and it's almost at the very bottom of my load order. I've tried pressing end, it does nothing. Am I missing something here?

Okay guys, I had the same problem with my characters that you've all reported and after some trial and error I think I fixed it. First and foremost, as suggested by Vinfamy, reinstall Dongs of Fallout and make sure you OK it if it asks to overwrite. Secondly, (and this is most important since I think it's the actual solution) put the Dongs_of_Fallout.esp all the way to the BOTTOM of the load order. All I know is that doing these two things fixed my issue, although I've only been able to test it on humans so I don't know how it affects other creatures, but I'm gonna go out on a limb to assume that it should resolve those as well.

On 1/26/2018 at 8:40 PM, Veloric said:

Would it be possible to control a supermutant dong's angle? 

From the description I read that they only have flaccid and total erect, not anything in between. This seems to be the case ingame.

From my understanding it's currently set to only have basic flaccid and erect controls, but it's a WIP right now so let's wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 12:04 AM, HentaiGnome said:

Okay guys, I had the same problem with my characters that you've all reported and after some trial and error I think I fixed it. First and foremost, as suggested by Vinfamy, reinstall Dongs of Fallout and make sure you OK it if it asks to overwrite. Secondly, (and this is most important since I think it's the actual solution) put the Dongs_of_Fallout.esp all the way to the BOTTOM of the load order. All I know is that doing these two things fixed my issue, although I've only been able to test it on humans so I don't know how it affects other creatures, but I'm gonna go out on a limb to assume that it should resolve those as well.

From my understanding it's currently set to only have basic flaccid and erect controls, but it's a WIP right now so let's wait and see.

Tried this and corpses still have erections :confused:

If you are still having problems with the erect corpses what worked for me is removing MaleBody_Nude, MaleBody_Nude_Up, MaleBody_Nude_Down nifs from the Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Characterassets directory and SupermutantBody_Down, SupermutantBody_Up, SupermutantBody_Forward nifs from Data/Meshes/Actors/Supermutants/CharacterAssets directory too. I believe with the use of the morph dials the body swap between nude, up and down is no longer needed.

On 3/19/2018 at 8:53 AM, dboura said:

If you are still having problems with the erect corpses what worked for me is removing MaleBody_Nude, MaleBody_Nude_Up, MaleBody_Nude_Down nifs from the Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Characterassets directory and SupermutantBody_Down, SupermutantBody_Up, SupermutantBody_Forward nifs from Data/Meshes/Actors/Supermutants/CharacterAssets directory too. I believe with the use of the morph dials the body swap between nude, up and down is no longer needed.

17 hours ago, HentaiGnome said:

Hi, I ended up having to install this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22110

It's a bit redundant although it worked for me. I downloaded and installed "Nude Male Cut" but I think the other options should be okay, too.

late reply is late, but i actually did what dboura suggested and it worked! i already had that file downloaded and it gives males flaccid cocks when they're alive and breathing, but the corpses had a bad case of...rigor mortis when they died lol

On 3/26/2018 at 2:42 AM, oh boy said:

late reply is late, but i actually did what dboura suggested and it worked! i already had that file downloaded and it gives males flaccid cocks when they're alive and breathing, but the corpses had a bad case of...rigor mortis when they died lol

Lol oh okay glad to know it worked either way :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why, but I just can't get the size so go up or down. tried set DOF_Average to 10 through 50 and there hasn't really been a change. have it installed over everything and it's in the correct load order. Used the faction command that's in this as well. Just doesn't seem to be working, is there a way to edit it in the files or something? I reload, I go into different cells just doesn't seem to work.

On 07.04.2018 at 10:07 PM, Tinderbox said:

Not sure why, but I just can't get the size so go up or down. tried set DOF_Average to 10 through 50 and there hasn't really been a change. have it installed over everything and it's in the correct load order. Used the faction command that's in this as well. Just doesn't seem to be working, is there a way to edit it in the files or something? I reload, I go into different cells just doesn't seem to work.

Try my edition with MCM. Average is configured in MCM. Much changed, so you need clean save.

Dongs of Fallout_ignotumvirum_edition.rar