Make sure you overwrote EVB with Dongs of Fallout (namely the malebody.nif and malebody.tri in your meshes folder must be from Dongs of Fallout), not the other way around.

Reinstalled DOF,  overwriting EVB, but no go.

attachicon.gif20170701232832_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170701233610_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170701233531_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170701233925_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170701232905_1.jpg

Well.. we're up to 20%.

Which EVB are you using?  I found (as I posted earlier in the thread) that switching from nude male cut to nude male cut erect fixed most of the issues I was having with the erect corpses and NPCs not being erect during sex.  Not sure why that worked, since DOF is supposedly overwriting the meshes from EVB, but it did.

I'm using EVB Cut flaccid, then overwriting it with DOF . Figured DOF would handle erections during sex, it does, but puts them back on dead NPC's.

Which EVB are you using?  I found (as I posted earlier in the thread) that switching from nude male cut to nude male cut erect fixed most of the issues I was having with the erect corpses and NPCs not being erect during sex.  Not sure why that worked, since DOF is supposedly overwriting the meshes from EVB, but it did.

It's possible. Since the base mesh for Dongs of Fallout is an erect one, then at the start of the game, DOF morphs everything back to flaccid.

Question - I followed the install instructions exactly (I had FP working just fine and had DOF overwrite everything).  Once I installed DOF and launched FO4, every 10 seconds or so the screen would go black, just like it does when stripping characters in preparation for a sex act.

This problem persisted even after I removed DOF and replaced all the files it overwrote with those from the other mods.  It appears to have been caused by changes in my ini files (yeah, I forgot to read only them), as when I deleted them and let FO4 recreate them when I launched the game it worked fine.  But, when I did the edits to the new ini files needed to use mods and FP the blank screen problem returned.  I was forced to delete FO4, re-download from Steam and re-install all my mods to fix the issue.

Any idea what caused this?  I want to avoid a re-install of FO4, but I also wish to use DOF for proper anatomical alignment during scenes, etc.

Thanks,

Eric

1.5 Released:

• Go much easier on the shape and size sliders for humanoid penises so that you don't get 30-inch but super-flat sausages.
  • Included Leito's EVB textures with the package (Thanks Leito) to avoid the previous confusion with which texture to use (which apparently causes the dead erection issue)
  • Remove the main.pex file from Four-Play from the package to avoid conflict with the Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader

Okay the problem still persist for me , i see that you mention sliders , where can I find those? I'm sorry if im being a pain lol, sorta new to this.

The sliders are hidden from user but can be accessed via Bodyslide.

In game, you change the direction sliders with the hotkeys Home End Page Up Page Down.

Okay the problem still persist for me , i see that you mention sliders , where can I find those? I'm sorry if im being a pain lol, sorta new to this.

The sliders are hidden from user but can be accessed via Bodyslide.

In game, you change the direction sliders with the hotkeys Home End Page Up Page Down.

Well everyone elses dong is fine now besides mine , still flat. 

Edit: Nevermind I have fixed it, for some reason when i installed Through the mod manger it wasn't installing all the files. I just did it manually and its all good now, thanks for the help Vinfamy, and keep up the great work. 

I'm not sure which of these mods handles this but I have a problem with Maccready redressing. Even if you manually reequip any outfit he's still naked and the outfit cant be toggled on/off again. I cant be sure if any other companions have the same issue.

I installed this and my Males still have like... underwear on... white boxer shorts.

Is this mod supposed to do away with that?

Any help would be appreciate, thank you!

you  need to enable modding via  the ini

I installed this and my Males still have like... underwear on... white boxer shorts.

Is this mod supposed to do away with that?

Any help would be appreciate, thank you!

you  need to enable modding via  the ini

Yeah, that wasn't the problem.  It was the order that I installed in, it seems.

Thanks though!

Would it be possible to add "FO4 Hotkeys" support? That way we don't need to adjust the keys after every update.

You don't need to set the key every update. Whatever key you selected with set .... to # will be remembered as a Global Variable. There is no need to use a clean save every time you update.

Would it be possible to add "FO4 Hotkeys" support? That way we don't need to adjust the keys after every update.

You don't need to set the key every update. Whatever key you selected with set .... to # will be remembered as a Global Variable. There is no need to use a clean save every time you update.

Thanks for the reply.

The spreadsheet of yours on the main page just suggests that it isn't possible to mix all keys together, like shift+ctrl+F9 with FO4 Hotkeys. It's getting tricky to use more important hotkeys which work with shift+x and all of the sudden a nude man is standing in front of me. I'd rather have the nude man on shift+alt+x

I'm still unsure on how you can change the size of the penis. I would like to change my character's penis to make it smaller/bigger etc.

help DOF_Faction 4

note down the faction id (or maybe you'll need FO4Edit)

player.setfactionrank ## #

Replace ## with faction id, # with penis size you want (1 to 19 is the recommended range but you can put anything in to make it gigantic if you want)

The hotkeys don't seem to be working for me. I'm using a custom race for my player character, but even humans like the ones pulled in from the prositution mod don't seem to be affected either. 

I know it's working otherwise, since every time I load a save my PC glows red.

Is there some specific modifier key that has to be on for the hotkeys to work? Like num lock or scroll lock

Ahah. So this is why naked men keep appearing out of nowhere whenever I hit the home button. Guess I should RTFM a little closer when I install mods. :P

Actully, I think I might be seeing a bug. I changed the keybinds with the console, but I'm still having it select a random nearby male, stripping them and placing them right next to me when I use the Home button while using any crafting bench.

Ask for help.

I re-install some mod, but dunno which order can work for erect male body.

For example, I got

Nude SHB LCC Male Body Conversion

sex body Nude Male Cut Erect

I re-install them all

bu in sex scene, all male penis point down and hard to roll the angle.

(no matter using Dong.esp or Nudesuit.esp )

How to make male-erect body right

of all 3 angles?

Ask for help.

I re-install some mod, but dunno which order can work for erect male body.

For example, I got

Nude SHB LCC Male Body Conversion

sex body Nude Male Cut Erect

I re-install them all

bu in sxe scene, all male penis point down and hard to roll the angle.

How to make male-erect body right

of all 3 angles?

I would try to uninstall all others and just leave basic EVB Male mod with this mod or FourPlayNudesuits.

Remember that Dongs of Fallout also needs LooksMenu mod.