View File

Had these meshes sitting in my Skyrim folder and I thought I port it over to Fallout 4 with a few tweaks. I can't remember/find the original author of the bikini The meshes for the bra and panty is from Shocky, however it has since been removed from his mod (used to be here). The boot and glove meshes are from nakrulz in a mod re-uploaded here.

The clothing is enchanted with +5 charisma, +1 endurance, and +1 luck. It can be created at the Chemical Workstation under Latex Bikini and be upgraded with standard mods plus ballistic weave at the Armorer Station (no perks required).

Edit 1: Added the bodyslide files I used (no physics yet - working on it).
Edit 2: Found out source of meshes (thanks in part to Vivi!).
Edit 3: Decided to take this mod to 11! Comes in 11 colors now: (Black, Gray, White, Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Purple).
Edit 4: Edited the collar mesh for those who like the collars a little bite more snug. ;) Plus, made the outfits take hand slots (prevent hands from clipping).
Edit 5: Added 6 base texture files: Tiger, Leopard, Zebra, Cow, Fire, and Checkered - see screenshots (have to rename each "Latex.dds")

Credits for screenshots:

Absolutely stunning!  thank you for your hard work. 

Thanks!

Looks great, any other colors besides black?

What kind of colors are you looking for? The full rainbow? Or just red, blue, and green? Silver? Transparent?

BodySlide?

Added. Working on body physics...

No BodySlide files included, did a quick and dirty conversion to CBBE.

Edit: Derp, forgot to attach file...

Edit 2: Added BodySlide files for physics. Based on Cherry Hotalings.

Thanks for doing a conversion. I've included the original bodyslide files I used (no physics yet).

Taking this mod up to 11 (colors)! Happy now?  :)

Cool, but the yellow doesn't match my characters post-war curtains :)

There is just no pleasing you!  :) On a serious note, if you're not afraid of using the CK, you can modify the colors just by moving a slider in the color remapping index in the model biped window in the armor addon window (files that start with: aa_).

Wow cool mod ! il love it, well done =D

Thank you!

There is just no pleasing you!  :) On a serious note, if you're not afraid of using the CK, you can modify the colors just by moving a slider in the color remapping index in the model biped window in the armor addon window (files that start with: aa_).

Cool, I'd seen that slider but didn't know we could do that :)

Cool, I'd seen that slider but didn't know we could do that :)

I knew it was possible with recoloring armor pieces and I kind of started just messing around until I got it to work. It makes it so I don't have to make multiple nif or material files. 

Just asking can make those outfit parts got options to disappear or reappear back on the CBBE bodyslide tool?

Yes, I can make it happen since it is pretty trivial to do with zap sliders. What are you looking for? Removing gloves/boots/topless/straps/heart/spikes/collar? All the above?

Yes all of the above parts such as Left or Right Leg Boots, Both of the High Heel Boots, Left or Right Hand Gloves, The Top Bra part, The Bottom Panty part, All of the Straps on the Boots or Gloves, All of the Buckles on Boots or Gloves, The Panty Metal Heart, The round thing on the collar, Those Spikes on the collar, The whole collar part.

Maybe need to add-in more parts such as the frills, the skirt, the garter for the legs, the waist corset.

Yes all of the above parts such as Left or Right Leg Boots, Both of the High Heel Boots, Left or Right Hand Gloves, The Top Bra part, The Bottom Panty part, All of the Straps on the Boots or Gloves, All of the Buckles on Boots or Gloves, The Panty Metal Heart, The round thing on the collar, Those Spikes on the collar, The whole collar part.

Can do.  :)

Maybe need to add-in more parts such as the frills, the skirt, the garter for the legs, the waist corset.

This will take more time.  ;)

Maybe is just me.

Wanna have some pattern in the styles such as the Tiger Pattern Stripes, Racing Checkered Stripes, Fire or Flame Stripes with in different colors such as Black, White, Grey, Chrome, Pink, Purple, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green colors.

Put those pattern on the top bra part, bottom penty part, left & right legs boots, left & right hand gloves.

Maybe is just me.

Wanna have some pattern in the styles such as the Tiger Pattern Stripes, Racing Checkered Stripes, Fire or Flame Stripes with in different colors such as Black, White, Grey, Chrome, Pink, Purple, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green colors.

Put those pattern on the top bra part, bottom penty part, left & right legs boots, left & right hand gloves.

Added some texture swaps for you (Leopard, Tiger, Zebra, Cow, Fire, Checkered). That should cover all my bases. You're welcome!  ;)

Thanks for ur help on those patterns textures, but need urgently the most was the CBBE bodyslide ZAP parts fixes on the latex outfit parts.

The rest of the add-on parts i can wait no rush for those newer add-on you are working on now.

Again need your expertise help to port a nice jewelry from the Skyrim game.

Torcs by cleanzor 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50005/?

If can make some options to reverse those terminals to the back of the player's neck.

It might make sense to post this to a mod request forum. Although I can certainly do it, I still have a few things to work out on this mod (Plus have another mod on Nexus that I'm working on). I suggest learning how to use Bodyslide Outfit Studio. It is pretty intuitive and mostly user friendly. I also suggest downloading Nifscope 2.0.0 Pre-Alpha 6 where you can open the Skyrim nif files and export the .obj file then import in Bodyslide Outfit Studio for Fallout 4 where you can put textures back on and weight paint it and export the nif for Fallout 4.

• 4 weeks later...