Spanking Mod

I, too have been searching for a spanking animation, not just a mod. If a mod is my only option then so be it. I find it really hard to believe with all the amazing animations here that there isn't a simple, basic, over-the-knee spanking animation.

I've looked into OSex and tried it. It's great but, it has too much that I just don't want or need. Can't a girl just get a simple spanking?

Please? I'm looking at you, animators. :blush:

Zaz AP has an spanking animation

(pillory and chair)

• 2 weeks later...

Ultimate question: Does it come with spanking sounds or will I get "silent spanking" like playing the animation from the nonsexlab animations pack? I mean, the animations are great, but hand-spanking without those nice sounds isn't that great. :D

You get a varied spank sound, you get a varied vocalized reaction from the recipient, you get a surprised or slightly distressed facial expression and you get jiggle if you're running HDT.  It doesn't get any better in this game.

I didn't install yet, but I couldn't find any sound files in the archive (downloaded from nexus). So how it's possible? O_o

I didn't install yet, but I couldn't find any sound files in the archive (downloaded from nexus). So how it's possible? O_o

It's possible if your download didn't work or you are looking in the wrong place.  Did you also download the required OSA framework?

skyrim\Data\sound\fx\0SA

It's possible if your download didn't work or you are looking in the wrong place.  Did you also download the required OSA framework?

skyrim\Data\sound\fx\0SA

Ahhh, found it! Thank you. :D

One Question: Many of the Hotkeys used by the mod, I have bound by myself (Numpad for example). Will these hotkeys deactivated during 0Sex/OSA scenes or must I chose new keys? The problem is, that many of the keys are already reserved by other mods (Sexlab, Defeat, and Skyrim standard functions)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

5 years old this game is and not a single mod evolved around spank only.

All these other fetishes all over the place on this site.

Theres even diaper mod that comes with pacifiers that could be incorporated.

And bunch a spank animations to work with it.

Where you could do all normal spank scenarios Mom/daughter or whatever combo your into. Cheesy spank dialogue, mouth soaping - the works.

Theres not even a way to redden the butt only and not even sound to go with it. Yet you are able to make whip marks on a character with sound.

I'm guessing what the kids are into today seems to rape and bondage mods because there all over the place on here.

Most unfortunate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Where you could do all normal spank scenarios Mom/daughter or whatever combo your into. Cheesy spank dialogue, mouth soaping - the works.

Theres not even a way to redden the butt only and not even sound to go with it. Yet you are able to make whip marks on a character with sound.

I'm guessing what the kids are into today seems to rape and bondage mods because there all over the place on here.

Most unfortunate.

I kinda have to agree here, it's really funny reading though this from the start and seeing all the searching and effort that went into things and no one thing focused on why this was even started.  We need not only animations, we need animations that work with child models.  We're not interested in Sex, BDSM, Sado Maso, Crime and Punishment, Slavery or anything like that.  We are interested in plain, old fashioned child discipline.  We find it odd that there are any number of mods to allow us to kill child NPC's (and yes even mods to have sex with them, I've seen it) and yet nothing about parental or other sorts of authoritative discipline for them.  It could even be considered "immersive" since in a setting like Skyrim, physical punishment for young people would have been an accepted and common method.

I'll admit, this is probably a lot harder than it would seem, even with compatible animations and the models at your disposal, but it seems like no-one really focused on what the key objective here was.  We want child spanking scenes, we want to be able to play parents and have scenarios like this or the play the children of said parents.  We just wanna know it's even possible at this point!  Maybe with the new engine they have for Special Edition, we'll be able to finally see this mod come into fruition, but for now, at least everything else seems to have been covered.

• 2 months later...

Most unfortunate.

I kinda have to agree here, it's really funny reading though this from the start and seeing all the searching and effort that went into things and no one thing focused on why this was even started.  We need not only animations, we need animations that work with child models.  We're not interested in Sex, BDSM, Sado Maso, Crime and Punishment, Slavery or anything like that.  We are interested in plain, old fashioned child discipline.  We find it odd that there are any number of mods to allow us to kill child NPC's (and yes even mods to have sex with them, I've seen it) and yet nothing about parental or other sorts of authoritative discipline for them.  It could even be considered "immersive" since in a setting like Skyrim, physical punishment for young people would have been an accepted and common method.

I'll admit, this is probably a lot harder than it would seem, even with compatible animations and the models at your disposal, but it seems like no-one really focused on what the key objective here was.  We want child spanking scenes, we want to be able to play parents and have scenarios like this or the play the children of said parents.  We just wanna know it's even possible at this point!  Maybe with the new engine they have for Special Edition, we'll be able to finally see this mod come into fruition, but for now, at least everything else seems to have been covered.

Agree 100% with this. How, with all the fetishes we have and mods catered to those fetishes is there not a single mod or animation pack dedicated to spanking? Is there really no one here with a spanking fetish? And yes, I'm still ranting about this. So there. :@

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Serana is getting spanked for her sass when we first met. Braith for how she treats Lars. WR Jarl's bratty kids. Sofie and Lucia when they argue with each other again. And Every follower who won't get the f*ck out of the doorframe and let me pass, Lydia, that Dark Elf at Azura's statue, some mages from Winterhold. 

As soon as a mod allows me to do all this, there may not be a blood moon in the sky, but there'll be Red moons all over Skyrim. 

I too agree with the statements pervious. A solo spanking mod would be a welcomed addition to my library. 

If any modders are with us today, being able to carry people or drag them by the wrist or elbow would be pretty sweet. 

Or Dialogue options. "Thats enough, you're needing a spanking!" "Lemme alone!" *Braith runs away* 

Sitting on bedsides, chair. Getting on one knee to place them over it, bending them over a table/chair. Holding them under the arm. Theres so many variables. 

And speed up/slow down option wouldn't be bad either, or being able to decide how hard you're hitting while doing it. 

Maybe after the spanking there is an hour period where the spankee can drastically change their mood towards you pending on what you do. 

Maybe staying in a certain range, talking to them, simply being either comforting or chastising afterwords can determine the following days. 

"You know why I had to do that?" "yes" "But you know I don't like doing it, and that I still love you?" "uh-huh" "Good. Now off to bed, we'll speak tomorrow" "yes pa"

Or

"Now go stand in the corner" "But I don't want to!" "Do you want over my knee again?" "You're mean, I hate you forever!" *goes to to corner*

Also. Just for lols. What if spanking someone as a vampire turned them into spank happy vampires too. 

Imagine walking into the blue palace, and frigging Everyone is spanking people at random. Shouting random chastisement at each other. 

Jarl Elisif runs up and treis to spank the dragon born, and you need to mash J or something to reverse it, or you could just let it happen ;P  

11 hours ago, SpecificInter3sts said:

Waiting sucks, but if you're hungry to at least look at some spankings. 

Try AnimeOTK. 

It's a fanart site excessively for spankings. 

I'm studying how to do animations at a pace. Pretty much so I can make this and a "slapping" mod- one with good animations. It is much more involved than I anticipated, but, I hope to produce something in a few months or so.

• 2 weeks later...

crazy... I started the Request 6 years ago.. and people told me to have patience xD

I guess, if someone finally made a good spanking mod for skyrim, the next Elder Scrolls will come out :D

*wink to AnimeOTK*

• 1 month later...

It's not necessarily a 'spanking mod' and it might not be what anyone here is looking for, exactly, but it happens that I found a spanking system I'm satisfied with at AnimeOTK. :)

Here's the instructions that I use to get my female dragonborn spanked whenever she loses to human NPCs in combat (at least with males, female victors sometimes do other animations, which might just mean I messed it up somewhere).

Step 0: Install the Sexlab Framework: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file...-jun-3rd-2016/
Step 1: Install Sex lab Submit: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file...-01sep14-1133/
Step 2: Install SexLab Animation Loader: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file...mation-loader/
Step 2: Install Nibbles Animations (includes an OTK spanking with paddling): https://www.loverslab.com/files/file...es-animations/
Step 4: Install Rydin's Animations: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4694...resource-pack/
Note: The previews are all M/M but the animations work for M/F as well (haven't tried with F/F).
Step 5: Install the SexLab Animation Tag Editor (SLATE): https://www.loverslab.com/files/file...-editor-slate/
Step 6: In Skyrim, register Nibble's Spanking and Rydin's Spanking animations through the MCM menu under the animation loader.
Step 7: Using SLATE add the "Aggressive" and "AggressiveDefault" tags to the spanking animations.
Step 8: Under SexLab, toggle on all the spanking animations and toggle off all the other aggressive animations under the "Aggressive Animation" category.

Now, whenever you're defeated, when SexLab Submit triggers, it'll pick one of the spanking animations.

You see, when SexLab Submit triggers, it picks a random "Aggressive" animation. So if you make your spanking animations "Aggressive" and disable all the other aggressive animations, Submit will only have spanking animations to choose from!

SexLab Framework *also* allows you to toggle what equipment gets stripped when aggressive animations are playing. So you can basically tell the game not to strip anything if you don't want everyone to get naked before spankings insue.

Bonus Step: Install the Sexy armor pack: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160

And voila you can have a sexy character in thongy armor running around getting spanked by bad guys.

SexLab Submit *also* allows you to be the aggressor. So, by following the bazillion complicated steps above that will probably take you all weekend, you can run around in a thong getting spanked by bad guys and spanking other girls running around in thongs! 

And if you have questions (and don't mind making an account there to ask), here's the link to the topic: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php/does-skyrim-spanking-32014.html

NOTE: You can easily tweak things if you want, and I think you can just have spankings be the only sex animation (even non-aggressive) and then use another mod to trigger sex scenes (thus spanking scenes) as per whatever works for you. I use Defeat+Death Alternative: Your Money Or Your Life instead of Submit with little issue.

• 5 months later...

A simple spanking mod for SSE would be welcome!

Little standalone mod with one or two lines of dialogue to choose between different animations (otk, standing, kneeling), whos getting spanked, with what utility (hand,paddle,belt) and maybe some dressing options (only remove bodyarmor?).

I hope i catch the attention of a modder out there!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...