Spanking Mod

"I haven't made one"

haven't =have not = you have not?

That confuse me... have you or have you not? O.o

EDIT: Oh now I Understand you don't have it but have a People that you add it to your Mod^^ okay :P

If you can make that can you make a complete package with medieval Punishment?

-Pillory

-whip (with 1-3damage?^^)

-Spanking.

-and a little extra: torture chamber

:)

Thise was very cool with this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20614/

greetz

Prusias

"I haven't made one"

haven't =have not = you have not?

That confuse me... have you or have you not? O.o

I do not have any spanking animations. Sorry.

But if anyone else makes some' date=' I would like to add them to Sexrim so everyone can use them.

If you can make that can you make a complete package with medieval Punishment?

-Pillory

-whip (with 1-3damage?^^)

-Spanking.

-and a little extra: torture chamber

If I get the animations and permission to use them, I will bundle them into the default Sexrim package to make it easier for people to use them in their own mods. As well as putting a room in Sexrim Demo and using them in SSG :)

it's been a week, animations and things are generally going to take quite a while to come out when it is just people working in their spare time. I would assume that Mastercchris is still working on it and will release when it is finished.

Ummm, Relax these things Take Time . Most Modders here Dont want Money or anything ,

And Have their own agenda , Animators are Few ,Getting to use 2p animations in game is headache in Skyrim , Also Im Managing New Vegas Animations till I can Pass on the Torch to someone else.

Even If I did make the Animations , My Job Would Finish There. Getting to use them in Game is not my area of expertise .Scripting and creating the mod is not my forte .

So relax , and have patience .

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Ok' date=' I wait.

[/quote']

Good. It was beginning to sound like you needed a spanking. Keep up the good work you awesome people. Can't wait to see the results. But I will be patient, of course. ;)

And for that have you registerd?

i think we need this mod ' date='but to discipline those little shit children !

[/quote']

i do that usually in the form of an ice spear to the face, or jamming a sword through their collar/chest/back/Any other part of the body the game decides to kill cam into.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone here seriously needs to remember the bases of modding :

1. the modders are working for themselves first. It has to be fun for them.

2. Modders need time to do things perfect. Maybe some of you enjoy the alpha stage mods but I hate CTD and lots of modders hate them too.

3. There is no "little mod" ! Except the face replacers ! There is an animation to create / place / add ? So it's LONG to do.

4. Mastercchris is working on a lot of different things at the same time (be curious, explore the forum and look at the projects he is following). "Your" mod will surely be a little part of a bigger one.

So now, Prusias, seriously... Do something else and stop complaining ! You will ruin the pleasure of the people who were working on this mod and even boring the others who are waiting for it !