Evy Race CM Companions Laika & Miyu

Thank you, good sir!

Also big thanks to Spikes for directing people to the location of the download link, something I completely forgot about...

The file can be found here indeed.

I'm not sure what exactly is causing the 'characters being naked upon load or travel' glitch. This I actually haven't run into yet. It might be a problem with 'CM Partners' itself, that whole system I find quite buggy and issue-laden after all. I'm still using it anyway because all of my (95!) NPC actors are CM-based and it would be a huge amount of work to get rid of the dependency from that system. But I don't really make use of any of that mod's companion-related functions, for handling NPCs I'm running 'Mad Companionship Spells' instead with its vastly superior functionality.

'CM Partners' however is still widely used by many people and offers a template for easy companion creation with a lot of pre-made AI packages included. That was my main reason to make these companions CM-based in the first place. Truth be told, I spent much more time creating the characters and tweaking their faces (and compiling/modifying their equipment) than making the actual mod esp itself.

I'd recommend giving 'MCS' a try to use in tandem with 'CM Partners'. They are compatible and don't conflict.

Its 'MCS Order' spell I have permanently hotkeyed. Using this on-touch spell on the naked girls by selecting the 'Trade' command once (immediately exiting the menu afterwards without a need to do anything about their inventories) should reset the equipped items without fail.

Guest thunderiaz
@Poontank 

I've installed MCS and played with it for some hours. It is much better than CM and for some time I haven't face undressing and unequipping weapons problem. But now it's back. I've tried MCS Order spell but it isn't resetting their inventory. I am posting my load order. Please take a look and tell me if it's correct or not. 

Lovers with PK.esm

Oblivion.esm

BreakUndies.esm

CM Partners.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DMRA  Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

CTAddPose_2ch_(Hentai).esp

AIRrace Evy.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversOrgy.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversClubCatsSx.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

MCS extension.esp

CM Laika & Miyu.esp

CapesandCloaks.esp

GwedenBrothel.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

SexyKunoichi.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp

Lollipop_Chainsaw.esp

Specialanims.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

CharGenAmulet.esp

All normal clothes buyable.esp

R18PN - Mina Armor.esp

Argent Iron Armor.esp

yangyang_Stockings.esp

yangyang_hhshoes.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

Supergirl.esp

LittleCarmine.esp

JLFashion.esp

Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp

HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp

Hentai DMRA Collection.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

TooSmallBikini.esp

SMDR 001 DM Dress.esp

NaRae Pose - 01.esp

NaRae Pose - 01 Guide Book.esp

yangyang_Magnificent.esp

NaRae Pose - 02.esp

candy.esp

Lady Dress.esp

HentaiSummerFestaRELOADED.esp

Cap.esp

HFOB Armors.esp

Carry all you want-5118.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp

I am going to disable Laika and Miyu until the problem is solved.  If it's possible I would request to make them MCS companion instead of CM companion.

Very peculiar, this. The fact that the naked NPCs issue was temporarily fixed and then returned is what baffles me.

Did you change anything about the load order or install any new mods in the meantime?

I somehow doubt this is your actual load order, as Oblivion.esm must under all circumstances be at the top of the list, meaning position 00. The classic tip is to put 'LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp' and 'LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp' at the very bottom. Since the mods are probably not in the right order it's difficult to tell what could be the reason for this problem.

In general, read this post here regarding the load order and how to get a reliable list with the mods in the correct order (either in Wrye Bash or OBMM).

As I'm not using Lovers mods anymore I can't say much about their position in the load order, but regular mods should be placed as follows:

Patches, utilities & overhauls - equipment mods (armor & clothing, weapons) - quests, player homes and landscaping mods - races and companions.

With Lovers mods somewhere in between (dunno where exactly like I said) and those two Lovers priority esps at the very bottom.

But your request is a very valid one. I am going to make a second version of the mod not based on 'CM Partners' anymore. This will serve as a testing project to eventually recreate all my characters without a need for the CM system so I can finally get rid of it for good. Using Rynak's method of just getting rid of many CM functions is just not complete enough as there will be the CM esm still installed and running. No, a complete recreation of the characters without any CM script or AI package is what I'm aiming for with this experiment. Let's see how it will turn out.

But it will take until the weekend until I can tackle this project as I'm currently working on some other things. Sorry for the delay!

Thanks a million, Poontank. I love them. Now they are always travelling with  me.

post-67106-0-70596600-1375228412.jpg

Epic. in an interplanetary scale..

Looks like you are obssessed with mega oppai and.. and those red skirts.... red.skirt. any special meaning in them?

why.. why do they should wear red skirt and should be naked in the upper body?

Guest thunderiaz

Very peculiar, this. The fact that the naked NPCs issue was temporarily fixed and then returned is what baffles me.

Did you change anything about the load order or install any new mods in the meantime?

I somehow doubt this is your actual load order, as Oblivion.esm must under all circumstances be at the top of the list, meaning position 00. The classic tip is to put 'LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp' and 'LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp' at the very bottom. Since the mods are probably not in the right order it's difficult to tell what could be the reason for this problem.

In general, read this post here regarding the load order and how to get a reliable list with the mods in the correct order (either in Wrye Bash or OBMM).

As I'm not using Lovers mods anymore I can't say much about their position in the load order, but regular mods should be placed as follows:

Patches, utilities & overhauls - equipment mods (armor & clothing, weapons) - quests, player homes and landscaping mods - races and companions.

With Lovers mods somewhere in between (dunno where exactly like I said) and those two Lovers priority esps at the very bottom.

But your request is a very valid one. I am going to make a second version of the mod not based on 'CM Partners' anymore. This will serve as a testing project to eventually recreate all my characters without a need for the CM system so I can finally get rid of it for good. Using Rynak's method of just getting rid of many CM functions is just not complete enough as there will be the CM esm still installed and running. No, a complete recreation of the characters without any CM script or AI package is what I'm aiming for with this experiment. Let's see how it will turn out.

But it will take until the weekend until I can tackle this project as I'm currently working on some other things. Sorry for the delay!

Actually the problem once starts, doesn't go away. Only solution is to load previous save or disable the mod, save , re enable and rehire. So I loaded a previous save and saw that it was happening when MCS extension initializes. So I disabled MCS extension and the problem is gone. I think there is some conflict between CM and MCS extension but I am not 100%. It could be something else that fixed it. As you suggested I've changed my load order. But only after disabling MCS extension solved my problem not changing load order.

Thanks a million, Poontank. I love them. Now they are always travelling with  me.

post-67106-0-70596600-1375228412.jpg

Epic. in an interplanetary scale..

Looks like you are obssessed with mega oppai and.. and those red skirts.... red.skirt. any special meaning in them?

why.. why do they should wear red skirt and should be naked in the upper body?

I find red color and semi long skirt very sensual. Couldn't find a decent long one for Skyrim that's why mini skirt (look at my sig). Skirts create a mystery and make you want what's behind them even more ( :D ,personal fetish). And as I am obsessed with mega Oppai, I want my girls to roam with bare boobs (again personal fetish).

So not using the MCS Extension is fixing the problem? That's great to hear!

Let me tell you this: I'm only using the basic 'Mad Companionship Spells' mod and never bothered with that extension plugin.

That might be why I never ran into the problem you described. There seems to be some conflict potential in the combination of CM and MCS Extension.

I will nevertheless soon tackle the project of making an alternate non-CM version of the mod, even if it's just for experimental purpose.

It's true what you say - such red skirts are exciting. But this body isn't actually 'Mega Oppai'. It is called 'Huge Female Organ Body' - HFOB.

My friend Malakianknight has converted some armors to this body type which can be found here.

Guest thunderiaz

So not using the MCS Extension is fixing the problem? That's great to hear!

Let me tell you this: I'm only using the basic 'Mad Companionship Spells' mod and never bothered with that extension plugin.

That might be why I never ran into the problem you described. There seems to be some conflict potential in the combination of CM and MCS Extension.

I will nevertheless soon tackle the project of making an alternate non-CM version of the mod, even if it's just for experimental purpose.

It's true what you say - such red skirts are exciting. But this body isn't actually 'Mega Oppai'. It is called 'Huge Female Organ Body' - HFOB.

My friend Malakianknight has converted some armors to this body type which can be found here.

I know the body is HFOB. I used "Mega oppai" as a general term meaning huge boobs. And I love huge boobs.

Who doesn't? Maybe people who constantly go on about more "realistic" bodies... As if huge boobs didn't exist in real life.

Too funny said people then feature Manga body outfits as well on their pictures just because they stumbled upon BaronB's blog by chance...

I just got kinda confused because 'Mega Oppai' is the official name for one particular body type that looks quite different from HFOB.

• 2 months later...

Oh no they don't like my player!!! post-25667-0-54238300-1381870667_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-21010300-1381870694_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-91020600-1381870727_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-06694000-1381870749_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-17554000-1381870762_thumb.jpg

***Just kidding they're getting along great even with my split personality. :dodgy:post-25667-0-43127700-1381870825_thumb.jpg now if only there was a spell that summoned 2 of me I could go around Oblivion saying hello I would like you to meet ME MYSELF and I. :D

Great mod thank for sharing!!! I did get a CTD from the first download turned it off then came back later and read the forums and saw the reason why and so I downloaded the 2nd one and have had no problems.

There is this newly uploaded mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/396-x110-races/ X110 Races the head meshes might be good to check out and see how they look if you ask the uploader if you can use/modify them if they look good.

*edit Laikas eems to have gone AWOL can't find her anywhere guess this weekend when play the game more I will turn it off load save turn off then turn it back on again to fix it and then go rehire them.

Pity they don't have a tracker mod like they do for skyrim you never lose any followers with that mod turned on as when it's turned on it shows you exactly where all people you have tagged are on the map.

if only there was a spell that summoned 2 of me

Thank you for enjoying the company of these girls! It's always so cute to see other people's player characters together with them.

Though I don't know any spell that does create a clone of actors, the console command createfullactorcopy can be used for this end. It's a targeted command: Open the console and click on the character to be cloned to bring up its ref ID before using the command. For a clone of your player character either go into third-person view to click on it or use the command prid 14. Createfullactorcopy can be repeated ad infinitum for a literal 'army of me'! And any character can be copied like that.

About the only character whose clone is completely different from the original is Haskill as he is a particularly special actor. A clone of his will speak with the Breton voice and can be handled any which way you want, something not possible with the original due to his 'ghost' status. I think I'm wandering from the subject here.

My first idea when Movomo came up with the x110 Evy race was a new version of 'L & M'.

Initially I wanted to recreate the whole mod, but after giving it some thought I guess the easiest way to make such a variant is simply reassigning the race's head files and keeping everything else. Soon I will release a new version of the mod.

Companions can be tracked by making them quest objects in their esp, they would even show up on the map by doing so.

Although you should consider giving the ultimate companion handling system a try instead, 'Mad Companionship Spells'. It can be used alongside 'CM Partners' and offers numerous additional functions. The system is automatically keeping track of the characters and can display their status and location. Any recruited companion can be summoned to you with an easy-to-use interface. Summoning dead characters will resurrect them, though this isn't a factor for the essential 'L & M'.

Without MCS, to get Laika back in case she is lost you should be able to summon her with the console command player.placeatme XX002a34 - replace XX with the mod's position in your load order (can be found out with OBMM or Wrye Bash, in my case it's D0). Or warp yourself to the character using the command player.moveto XX002a34. Miyu's ref ID is 002a33.

I'm using this spell atm Summon Doppleganger by Exedor http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/7294//? when used it summons a copy of your player for 300 sec they will sneak when you sneak fight when you fight they have all the spells you do and when they appear they will be wearing what you are wearing though it seems to bug when you go through a door or load a new area and they will then be wearing a mash up of everything in your armory selection.

I will try out the mad companions spell and see if that works. Thank you.

*edit got a bit carried away with the code  :D post-25667-0-30661300-1382158984_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-77648700-1382158991_thumb.jpg I did go back to a old save instead and then used the mad spell on both of them. Thanks again for the help and the code. One thing I did notice that was weird with the copies is that when they become followers they stop wearing the shades and start wearing the amulet of kings.

This is probably inevitable, an issue with the NPCs' general AI. I have noticed this before even with 'MCS'.

NPCs tend to equip the gear they consider the 'best'. Deciding factor is the items' monetary value - one reason for Laika's and Miyu's absurdly high-valued equipment so it will take precedence over any vanilla and most mods' gear.

A copy of the player character will have an inventory identical to yours. When such a copy spawns this NPC will wear the same item set-up as the player character. But upon resetting the character, either by entering a new cell or accessing the clone's inventory with the MCS 'Trade' function, the silly mix-n-match effect will take place. One workaround is to put all equipment you don't want the clone to wear into a container before the cloning. Quite a chore with full pockets.

Now I've seen the 'Armoy of Yous' pictures. Reminds me of an old PS2 game by the name of '7 Blades': There was a boss fight against literally hundreds of the same character. It was a trippy dream-like hallucination thing in a haunted house. A very cool game, I absolutely love it.

This is probably what everybody does at least once when testing out the cloning code.

This is probably what everybody does at least once when testing out the cloning code.

Damn right. I tried screenshooting some grotesque picture by killing many of my clones on the blood fountain somewhere in Shivering Isles. was that fountain for the gatekeeper quest? I don't remember..

I emptied my inventory into a chest except for the items I was wearing before making them as I have used the lovers mod for having a kid before and know that what you are carrying when they are born is what they get. The weird thing with the copies is that when they become followers they stop wearing the shades and start wearing the amulet of kings instead.

It's probably one of these inventory weirdness effects I keep running into all the time. In a recent post in "What Mod Is This?" a similar problem has been brought up - 'phantom items' which NPCs are equipping even if they don't show up in their seemingly empty inventory. Not only that (the items could just be unplayable), a 'RefScope' scan clearly indicates their pockets are in fact empty. Accessing their inventory once with the MCS 'Trade' function and immediately closing the trade window makes the items disappear.

It's most annoying with one companion character I have who is supposed to be a human Flame Atronach - she is constantly running around with an 'Akaviri Sunderblade' on her hip despite her inventory being empty according to the CS.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm liking Laika's bow. I first just started just using some of her arrows later I noticed that they got up to 53 damage I then ran over to her and looked at her bow and went YOINK! here you can use mine instead it might be weaker but cooler looking. I have since then got the bows attack up to 60 something.

I do have one question though do the followers have any known inventory glitches that you know of? I give them stuff to use/wear and if I take them back the shit disappears. The stuff is no longer in their inventory nor in mine so I'm not sure if there is a glitch in their inventory or not or what would be causing the said items to disappear when I take them back from them. 

*Edit 

Just loaded the game back up and the missing items seem to be in the inventory now so maybe it just needs to be reloaded/restarted for the items to appear in inventory. 

Sorry for the late reply, work kept me too busy yesterday.

I'm not sure it's even possible to truly mess up companion NPCs' inventory. This effect might be the Oblivion inventory glitch also plaguing containers.

Did the girls, yourself or both of you carry a huge lot of items? With so many items in the inventory the game tends not to display all of them properly. Putting surplus stuff into a container or giving it to another character (or even creature/defeated enemy corpse, just temporarily) will make all missing items eventually pop up once the inventory gets relieved. But I'm glad quitting and restarting the game fixed the problem for you.

I'm having this issue frequently with my outfit wardrobes. Too many items, too few containers. So I keep adding new chests and closets to my main player home all the time to have all my gear in one place.

That's ok I can't always reply quick either as I usually spend Mon-Fri in a motel drinking a few beers and waiting for the next day of work to start.

This is the first time that I have ever had it before and I usually always have a shit ton of stuff in my inventory till I hit the market and buy a home for my outfits.

@ Poontank  : Salut ,  ancien étudiant de Saint Luc ? Auriez-vous par hazard connu Monsieur Welter , Willy Welter ? C'est mon oncle qui me demande de vous poser cette question ... ils étaient amis lors de leur études en humanité à Seraing ...

Désolée , je ne sais pas comment fonctionne le "multiqote" ...

About  this ( below) post 63  : that's why it(s better to never assign an amulet slot to something ... "Tail" it's better, but i don't known how to do that without a script ... "Master" Growlf made  that with some clothes in his old  "4.1 Hot body and clothes "  mod , i need to ask him how he did it ... !

".... This is probably inevitable, an issue with the NPCs' general AI. I have noticed this before even with 'MCS'.

NPCs tend to equip the gear they consider the 'best'. Deciding factor is the items' monetary value - one reason for Laika's and Miyu's absurdly high-valued equipment so it will take precedence over any vanilla and most mods' gear. ..."

Sorry ,posted accidently  before i write  this whole  comment.

Cheers.

Now that's a coincidence. It once more shows what a small world this is.

I'm sure Mr. Welter was indeed one of my teachers, at least in the first year. The name does ring a bell. Just can't remember what courses he taught.

It's been almost twenty years ago and I had a lot of teachers there. Good people who not only were competent at what they were teaching but also treated the students with respect and fairness despite all the drill, pressure and stress. Illustration was an intensive course, five years worth of learning matter compressed into three years.

As for LL-related topics:

To use the multiquote function, you need to press the left of the two buttons beneath all the posts you want to quote and then click on the 'Reply to X quoted post(s)' switch in the lower right corner of the screen.

There is this old mod which allows companions to equip tail-slot items. Never tried the plugin but it should work.

LT_EquipTailItem1.1.0.7z

The scripts in there can be useful to somebody with scripting experience. One day I've really got to learn to do such things. A while ago Mem4ob4 has shared another clever Growlf technique, an alternative to amulet slot items: Equipment for NPCs in the ring slots! The only requirement for NPCs to equip such items is that these must be in the armor category. Didn't know that back when I made L & M (the Evy girls, not the cigarettes).

Personally I don't like items in the tail slot anyway because of a multitude of beast race characters I'm having who lose their tails when equipping the gear. So many Miqotes, (Wild) Tabaxis, Argonoids...

Hi .

@ Poontank .

Thank you ... unfortunately , the  "readme" in your link is "illisible" (un-readable) ... i'm suppose it 's from an "Asian mod" ??? .

I know there is a mod   "in that site over there" ...;°) .... Growlf  was talking about , that use the tail slot ( for  any NPC  of course) but it make the "stuff" invisible" , and this is absolutly not what i want ... It works like "Unlimited Amulets and Rings , but with the "tail" slot..

In fact , i'm sure Growlf made this for a few   ( not for all) "special clothes/armors"  , and without a script attached to them , but may be it was in the 3.xxx and not the 4.1 "Hot body and clothes" ... i 'll investigate that .

If  i remember well , in his mod , there was also a special skeleton Growlf made  ( not sure ) ... so , maybe the solution is there ...

I tried that mod before the "birth" of the HGEC body ... probably mixed with some Eshme 's Clothes/Armors.

Anyway , thank you .

Cheers.

Yes, it's an Asian mod. Probably Japanese. Got to take a 'Sylar-look' at the mod in the CS "to see how it works".

I couldn't say anything about these versions of 'Growlf's Hot Clothes And Armor'. I'm still having his version 5.0 installed even though I rarely am using items from the mod. It's more of a resource collection. A few clothes and armors I replaced with HGEC conversions.

At least in 5.0 I never noticed tail slot items for NPCs. Growlf might have taken out such a feature in that version. Now with the knowledge on ring slot armor items we have a valid alternative for two more pieces of equipment per NPC that will show up on them in any case.

Like I said, at that time when I created Lai and Mi I was yet unaware of this nifty trick. Future mods will make use of this.

HI .

@ Poontank.

Done ... it works ( also after a save ) ...   only on "alive" creature , but i think this is because a script cannot works on dead NPC/Creature.

To save some times , i use this "genious" mod from Addk1K  : Corpses Collector .

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30248

.... with this mod enable , i carry a few dead bodies and like that i can wear them without the need they are or were "companion" .   I also use these bodies as "containers"  .... i can carry like this some tons of stuffs !!!

Thank you  for this . I saw it's an old mod ( 2007 ) but it works . I will try right now something else with a dead body : first ressurect ( but these bodies in my inventory are all hostile at this moment and i 'm only level 1  or 2 .... so ...)    , secondly  , cast this "tail speel" (  it's a contact spell)  , and try to kill the NPC . After that i can pt in is invntory a clothes using the Tail slot .

Thirstly ,  collect this "corpse" , and put it somewhere out of my inventory . Doing so , the corpse use to wear the  best clothes/armors iof his inventory ( like an alive NPC)  ...

i can also first use a charm spell once resurected , and try to make this NPC "companion'" ... like this no need to kill him. 

I 'll see ... answer about +/- 30'.

Cheers.

PS : ok , it works well ... got one crash because i wanted to share something with a  "companion " ( not CM companion) when he was weraring a bounding armor ...  

No need the NPC is a companion , it works on any NPC .

There is a new attempt to solve this issue ( with CM cpmpanion mod )  just saw it a few minutes ago :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44497/

Will continue some other tests tommorrow.

Good night.

• 9 months later...