[Unity3D] Memory Trees : RPG Life+Farming simulation game ( WIP )

Cereza Character that player can Getting married

It's "can marry", not "can Getting married"

Please get a translator, this looks way too promising to be brought down by poor fluency.

LOL i'm not drama person,All Fine with me just you "understand" it ... Period ! :D

If you're attempting to market this, as appears to be the case, I don't think that's good enough. Considering people already pirate and translate games for free, why would anyone pay for a shoddy English translation? If the team's first language is something with a big market for these types of games already, like Russian or Japanese, why not release it in that language first? If it's something with a smaller market, like a Romance or Germanic language, there's a pretty big number of English speakers who could translate it into proper English, probably even on this site. Seriously, the art looks amazing and the gameplay is definitely good enough to sell, so I don't really understand the reluctance here. 

Love the latest update.

This is sure an awesome game :)

I like the Final Fantasy feel you've added to it :)

Awww thank you so much.You're so kind and nice

but our game just start we still have so much thing to do LOL :shy:

We will update battle system soon!! :D

thank you for your visit and comment that mean a lot to me :heart:

image-4A60_59C6864E.jpg

Ivan Character that player can Getting married
https://soundcloud.com/memorytrees/mt-ivan

Voice actor : Michael Zekas

Facebook: fb.com/michaelazekas
Twitter: @michaelazekas
Instagram: instagram.com/michaelazekas
YouTube: youtube.com/michaelazekas
Mastodon: MichaelAZekas@mastodon.xyz

MemoryTrees RPG Life+Farming simulation game base on
runefactory or harvestmoon

Download game and more info on
http://www.patreon.com/Estra

I definitely understand what the person one page ago was saying when they were talking about language localization.

Is English your first language?  Here's the thing: I have seen many promising games that have had misleading/poor translations/localizations into English.  While it's understood (sometimes), it takes away from the experience when playing the game.  If you really want to make a good game that leaves people with a good view of your game, I recommend either getting someone to localize/correct the game's text for you or breaking it down and doing it yourself.

This isn't meant to be mean or "drama".  I just genuinely feel like I can't get myself to be into this game or the idea of this game if the quality of the game's text is like this.  Especially if it's a game that has a lot of text.

Are you planning a softcore twincest story line between Ava and Aiden?  I didn't see any mention of it in the FAQ.

No i'm not planning a softcore in twincest (sis/bro) I'm not enjoy sex with family member but i understand it very popular in some country

( Mom x Son / Dad x Daughter / Bro x Sis )

...but ...sorry it ...it really not my type.

I definitely understand what the person one page ago was saying when they were talking about language localization.

Is English your first language?  Here's the thing: I have seen many promising games that have had misleading/poor translations/localizations into English.  While it's understood (sometimes), it takes away from the experience when playing the game.  If you really want to make a good game that leaves people with a good view of your game, I recommend either getting someone to localize/correct the game's text for you or breaking it down and doing it yourself.

This isn't meant to be mean or "drama".  I just genuinely feel like I can't get myself to be into this game or the idea of this game if the quality of the game's text is like this.  Especially if it's a game that has a lot of text.

LOL thank you for your concern but Please read FAQ before you comment :3

and thank you fo your visit