BBB: Better Bouncing Boobs

If someone has BBB_Manga_Pack1-1-30932.rar' date=' he/she has to share it :D[/quote'] Not sure what's so special about it, but ok.  Try http://www.mediafire.com/?roz84f9oodvslhx

Thx for sharing. I was especially interested in the BBB swimming idles, although seeing it in action it has to be mentioned that the breast movement is very subtle and sometimes hardly noticeable.  :(

Realistic BBB movement in water should be awesome if it was ever made.  ;D

If someone has BBB_Manga_Pack1-1-30932.rar' date=' he/she has to share it :D[/quote'] Not sure what's so special about it, but ok.  Try http://www.mediafire.com/?roz84f9oodvslhx'>http://www.mediafire.com/?roz84f9oodvslhx

The curiosity of a guy collecting every animation mod he can ^^

If someone has BBB_Manga_Pack1-1-30932.rar' date=' he/she has to share it :D[/quote'] Not sure what's so special about it, but ok.  Try http://www.mediafire.com/?roz84f9oodvslhx

Thx for sharing. I was especially interested in the BBB swimming idles, although seeing it in action it has to be mentioned that the breast movement is very subtle and sometimes hardly noticeable.  :(

Realistic BBB movement in water should be awesome if it was ever made.  ;D

More graceful swimming movements should be made before that, I think :)

See Tomb Raider Underworld's movements, they are a hundred time better...

Has anyone seen a BBB jump animation similar to teh "Amazing jump" animation? ie you do a flip? i loved that jump but switch to stylish jump because stylish was BBB, Hoping to find a conversion or something similar.

Amazing jump

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11449

[Edit] Found it actually thanks to Pyjinbom. It is part of the BBB manga pack. 

Thank you pyjinbom.

is there any BBB for NPCS?

I know there is Mayu but has anyone a mod that can soley make female NPC have BBB animations? thanks

Only Mayu's mod and it is not compatible with Lovers.

You see, in Oblivion all female characters use the same meshes and skeleton, PC and NPC alike, so you can't really isolate it. The best way to get around it is to use Setbody to give your character a non-bbb body. However if you have BBB enabled clothes they will still bounce regardless od what body you set.

is there any BBB for NPCS?

I know there is Mayu but has anyone a mod that can soley make female NPC have BBB animations? thanks

Only Mayu's mod and it is not compatible with Lovers.

You see' date=' in Oblivion all female characters use the same meshes and skeleton, PC and NPC alike, so you can't really isolate it. The best way to get around it is to use Setbody to give your character a non-bbb body. However if you have BBB enabled clothes they will still bounce regardless od what body you set.

[/quote']

I would also add that if you wear clothing without BBB you wont bounce either. So there are ways to have the effect of NPCs bouncing but your character not even without using setbody.

Most custom armours are not BBB so you wont bounce. And with setbody you have the power to change your own body to a non bbb type body as nithtwynd stated.

Anyone got the file BBB_Manga_Pack1-1-30932.rar?

It supposedly contained some exclusive BBB animations and was released here' date=' but as usual with u115 links they are dead before you can get anything.

[/quote']

I was able to download them. I know that site is in japanese coding, but if you click on the "1" on the left...it will start the download. I'm guessing that is a placeholder for the "Mirror 1" button.

Dm

BBB Maids Uniform, requires vipcxjs real high heels.

can be found in a chest on the dock outside of the starter dungeon.

there is both a stockined version and non stockinged vesion, the stockined set was included only because it was requested. It has issues with it and I am not exactly happy with it.

the non stockined version is perfectly fine and I am more then pleased with how that turned out.

ups25404.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/G5psAQvE/maid_set.html

Just wanted to ask something here. I like Murzik's walk but v1.2 with the different speeds doesn't have BBB for me and I have to use v0.5 to get it to work. I think that's a bit weird since it's an older version. Are his walks made to be compatible with BBB to begin with and has anyone managed to get the newest version to work?

There was only a BBB version of Mur_Zik's sexy walk, but it was taken down the Nexus because Mur_Zik seems to deslike BBB and doesn't want his animations weighted for that. After that nobody added BB to his walks again, so the only existent one with BBB is the slow classic one.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find an F-cup version of BBB anywhere' date=' and it seems some of my favorite mods like Dancing Shadow Rose BU and Blades Armor BU use this particular body.  Is it a modular beautiful people body or something?

[/quote']

To my knowledge, if your F-cup character is naked or topless and you have BBB installed, her bewbies will bounce.  But, in order for it to show when she has clothing or armor on....that particular clothing or armor must be BBB capable.  It has to do with weight painting I believe, but that is over my head atm.  So...what I'm saying is, look for 'bbb' here or at the nexus, and see if any clothes or armors are made for the F-cup size.  If not...she will not bounce when wearing them even if you have it set up properly. 

I can't find an F-cup version of BBB anywhere' date=' and it seems some of my favorite mods like Dancing Shadow Rose BU and Blades Armor BU use this particular body.  Is it a modular beautiful people body or something?

[/quote']

To my knowledge, if your F-cup character is naked or topless and you have BBB installed, her bewbies will bounce.  But, in order for it to show when she has clothing or armor on....that particular clothing or armor must be BBB capable.  It has to do with weight painting I believe, but that is over my head atm.  So...what I'm saying is, look for 'bbb' here or at the nexus, and see if any clothes or armors are made for the F-cup size.  If not...she will not bounce when wearing them even if you have it set up properly.

Nnnnnnno...  They need the BBB nude body meshes to have BBB, BBB isn't standard in HGEC.

the Body must be BBB if you want your characters breasts to bounce while nude. The Armor also must be BBB if you want your characters to breasts to bounce while clothed.

The installation order is extremely important, so is the skeleton that you chose to use, which also needs to support BBB.

4 steps to get BBB working

1st install HGEC

2nd install Set Body - most variations of set body are now BBB

3rd install the normal versions of the armors and cothings that you want.

4th install the BBB versions of the same armors and clothings

darkhistory: Perfectly right. I feel the same. There has been another sexy standing idle where the char was swaying very subtly from side to side. The breasts just suggested the effect' date=' but it looked just right. Only problem: I can´t find it anymore!  :(

[/quote']

I remember the idle you guys are talking about, it was called something like real breathing, real breath or something along those lines. I have no idea if its still pubicly available as do remember there being alot of drama regarding alot of the animations on nexus and a rather emo jackass