Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

Edit: Would it be possible to add support for Intelligence and Perception? I think they could be useful.

Pros of LooksMenu's BodyGen:

- Morphs are randomly selected from a user-defined list, with user-defined variation (allows for distinct body types)

- Can assign specific BodyMorphs to specific NPCs without using in-game tool

Is there a install and forget package for bodygen stuff?, I have looked over the unofficial docs post on ll,  but even reading my way through it my first though on it was clear as mud, at least to me anyway.

Yes and no. Someone could create a Bodygen package, which tells LooksMenu's Bodygen to take the default CBBE Presets (you have to convert them first, there is a python script posted somewhere), but in the end, you have to modify 2 INI files yourself whenever you want to add or remove a cbbe preset.

It does seem like a bit of trouble to make, but I still find it surprising that there are pretty much no customized INIs being shared.

I am using Unique Player. Let's say I want to use this mod for all of the npcs, but I want to leave my player character with the custom preset I'm already using. Would that be as simple as not installing the files as instructed in the spoiler tag? or would not installing those files mess everything up?

Also, another related question: Are the in-game sliders capable of going beyond the 0-100 range? because if so then i could just rebuild my preset manually in-game that way. but i need both sub-zero and 100+ values to do so.

I don't use Unique Player, but it should be fine, can't see why not.

The sliders are definitely able to go beyond 0-100. The first thing I did with this mod is accidentally give someone crater-breasts.

Is this mod compatible with ATOMIC BEAUTY body mod.

​It should be, as long as you checked build morphs.

apparently I have done something wrong, so far I can not modify males in any way.  the only mod I have for Males is EVB.

​Sounds like incompatible male body nif, or missing tri files (or whatever the male equivalent is). Make sure you're not overwriting Dongs of Fallout's nifs with EVB's.

Good work on the mod, but I spent the better part of 2 hours trying to diagnose why Piper now has comically large breasts and a ridiculously slim waistline. I thought a 12 year old had played with my bodyslide presets.

How difficult or time would it take to implement something like a scale or range for the user to set max levels? 

I wouldn't mind seeing a handful of fatties though lol

Good work on the mod, but I spent the better part of 2 hours trying to diagnose why Piper now has comically large breasts and a ridiculously slim waistline. I thought a 12 year old had played with my bodyslide presets.

How difficult or time would it take to implement something like a scale or range for the user to set max levels? 

Do not forget that most of this sort of thing assumes that your ermm slider/pyramid or what ever the hell it is called used to change the body settings is in the zero setting ie slap bang in the middle of the pyramid/triangle thingy, if it is not then that could also be part of the problem.

I have the mod installed, but the Ring of Diverse Bodies wont show up in my inventory. Is there a console command to getting the ring? 

help "Ring of Diverse" 4

Note down the id and put it in place of # in the command below

player.additem # 1

I have the mod installed, but the Ring of Diverse Bodies wont show up in my inventory. Is there a console command to getting the ring? 

help "Ring of Diverse" 4

Note down the id and put it in place of # in the command below

player.additem # 1

it's strange because i got the ring but it won't let me interact with anyone when I'm wearing it. I don't get why it won't work for me if i have all the required mods and the Script Extender. 

it's strange because i got the ring but it won't let me interact with anyone when I'm wearing it. I don't get why it won't work for me if i have all the required mods and the Script Extender. 

mod has not been initialized successfully.

Disable Diverse_Bodies.esp. Load a save, save. Enable the esp, load that save you just made.

mod has not been initialized successfully.

Disable Diverse_Bodies.esp. Load a save, save. Enable the esp, load that save you just made.

It works, thanks!

It works, thanks!

Recently been receiving a lot of reports of similar initialization problems from all my FO4 mods and Doc's Four-Play Framework itself. So it seems it's simply the case that our mods are bullied big time by other mods during their initialization ...

We were playing too nice with our quest priorities of 0 it seems. Fine, I'll up these a bit.

It works, thanks!

Recently been receiving a lot of reports of similar initialization problems from all my FO4 mods and Doc's Four-Play Framework itself. So it seems it's simply the case that our mods are bullied big time by other mods during their initialization ...

We were playing too nice with our quest priorities of 0 it seems. Fine, I'll up these a bit.

LMAO! You had the priority set to zero? No fucking WONDER I was having such a hard time! Set it to 5, at least!

:P :P :P:lol: :lol: :lol:

After installing this and it started running no one has tits anymore :/ they are almost all flat chested.

the NPCs have low Luck and Charisma.

I'll add things like average boob size, average ass size for the population so that people can tweak to their preferences

After installing this and it started running no one has tits anymore :/ they are almost all flat chested.

Yup! Happened to me!

:(

​This mod considers a Special stat of 5 to be the mid-ground, therefore NPCs with a stat lower than 5 will have the reverse effects for that stat (eg. Luck < 5 will shrink the breasts). That is why most NPCs become flat chested - they have shit stats. Followers' bodies become a bit crazy because they've got all-round high stats (totalling higher than the player most likely).

​​

​You could go to settings > decrease amplitude, but that's kinda lame. I think it'd be better if the stats were somewhat stacked against each other. Eg. high Luck increases breast size, high Agility could decrease it again.

IMO another problem is how some of the sliders are actually used. Whenever breasts are increased basically all sliders are used, even comical ones like Fantasy and Double Melon. They also get some PushUp, which seems odd. There are also a few missed opportunities for diversity (eg. nipples are untouched :blush: ). The good news is this is all easily tweakable in xEdit under the quest "DB_Player".

Yup! Happened to me!

:(

​This mod considers a Special stat of 5 to be the mid-ground, therefore NPCs with a stat lower than 5 will have the reverse effects for that stat (eg. Luck < 5 will shrink the breasts). That is why most NPCs become flat chested - they have shit stats. Followers' bodies become a bit crazy because they've got all-round high stats (totalling higher than the player most likely).

​​

​You could go to settings > decrease amplitude, but that's kinda lame. I think it'd be better if the stats were somewhat stacked against each other. Eg. high Luck increases breast size, high Agility could decrease it again.

IMO another problem is how some of the sliders are actually used. Whenever breasts are increased basically all sliders are used, even comical ones like Fantasy and Double Melon. They also get some PushUp, which seems odd. There are also a few missed opportunities for diversity (eg. nipples are untouched :blush: ). The good news is this is all easily tweakable in xEdit under the quest "DB_Player".

yea i wondered why if i change breast size the waist got comical thin and waist are really thin on every female now it looks bad i can say

Do not forget that most of this sort of thing assumes that your ermm slider/pyramid or what ever the hell it is called used to change the body settings is in the zero setting ie slap bang in the middle of the pyramid/triangle thingy, if it is not then that could also be part of the problem.

All Companions have a minimum CHR of 9. Piper has 10. Also only Companions have a full stat set. Combatants get some PER and AGI and non-combatants get nothing. At least that is what I've seen in the CK/xEdit.

So currently I am diceing my way though all NPC's to give them some random stats - which is quite tedious. Anybody knows a xEdit script that could do that?

FunFact: Mama Murphy has a vanilla STR of 15 :dafuq:

Is there a way to permanently turn off auto diversifying body?  I know there is an option  via ring to disable it but it seems you need to do it everytime you zone, go into a new area or load a save.

Trying to use the new nora companion and everytime diverse bodies gives her big tits, stick arms, legs and waist.   Just want to make db stop affecting her.