Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

push, help!

Did you install a CBBE nude body or when installing Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer did you install a CBBE nevernude. or it could be a underware mod you have installed? :s

Using a nude body with no underwear, so this shouldn't be an issue right?

Sounds good to me. Strange It should do that? have you posted you Paprus log. and load order perhaps something in there could give a hint at what's wrong? Me i usually reset everthing. That sorts out most problem for me. :)

Sorry, what do you mean with Paprus log? Waht is that?

Sounds good to me. Strange It should do that? have you posted you Paprus log. and load order perhaps something in there could give a hint at what's wrong? Me i usually reset everthing. That sorts out most problem for me. :)

sorry my typing is bad. :blush:  I mean your papyrus scripts which are in C:\Users\YourComputer\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script. :)

sorry my typing is bad. :blush:  I mean your papyrus scripts which are in C:\Users\YourComputer\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script. :)

ah found the folder, how would I go about posting them? There are also 4 in the folder, do you want to see all of them?

ah found the folder, how would I go about posting them? There are also 4 in the folder, do you want to see all of them?

At the bottom of this page,below the reply window theres a button called More Reply Option select it, A window will open up now in the bottom lefthand side there will be two options Browse and attach, select browse and go to the location of the files you wish to attach, select them and the click on the open tab. then click attach files. :) and your load order is here:C:\Users\YourComputer\AppData\Local\Fallout4          You need the Plugins.txt

At the bottom of this page,below the reply window theres a button called More Reply Option select it, A window will open up now in the bottom lefthand side there will be two options Browse and attach, select browse and go to the location of the files you wish to attach, select them and the click on the open tab. then click attach files. :) and your load order is here:C:\Users\YourComputer\AppData\Local\Fallout4          You need the Plugins.txt

Thanks man, really appreciate you spending your time helping me

Is this all you need?

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

plugins.txt

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tibi said:

no body changes

Family Planning will not be continued by vinfamy

I have received permission to take care of Family Planning, and have released an updated version called  Family Planning Enhanced ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4629-family-planning-enhanced/ ). Please direct any concerns with FP or FPE here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87051-family-planning-enhanced/

Edited by Chosen Clue
2 hours ago, Chosen Clue said:

Family Planning will not be continued by vinfamy

I have received permission to take care of Family Planning, and have released an updated version called  Family Planning Enhanced ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4629-family-planning-enhanced/ ). Please direct any concerns with FP or FPE here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87051-family-planning-enhanced/

I was getting body changes, but I did have to crank it all the way up......I'll try this new one.

6 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I was getting body changes, but I did have to crank it all the way up......I'll try this new one.

Pregnancy doesn't grow a woman's stomach to full in a few days...

unless you want it that way with Family Planning Enhanced :P

• 3 weeks later...

I only started with this, I tried searching for the answer but couldn't get anything (search is so bad) I am pregnant and i keep getting a notification I'm going into labour and I should find a doctor, but when I see a doctor (I tried the one in Diamond City) I don't get any dialogue options to do anything. Which doctor do i ahve to talk to? Is there a clinic or somewhere I have to go to? This baby has been trying to get out for DAYS and it's not easy to battle raiders and supermutants with a baby lodged down there

• 2 weeks later...

Hi first of all awesome!!! second of all for some reason the dialogue isn't showing up when i play (like when talking to a potential baby daddy) and for the life of me i cannot figure out what the problem is. i tried to see if this has already been answered but i didn't see anything. do you have any idea what might be wrong?? 

2 hours ago, ragt0p said:

Hi first of all awesome!!! second of all for some reason the dialogue isn't showing up when i play (like when talking to a potential baby daddy) and for the life of me i cannot figure out what the problem is. i tried to see if this has already been answered but i didn't see anything. do you have any idea what might be wrong?? 

Make sure subtitles are enable, I had that happen and had forgotten that I had turned them off at some point.