Again, I downloaded the whole MOD and there is the same head there, I do not know where the error is.

I don't recognize the name of that file. Are you sure you got the right one? We are currently in Beta 2, and your file says "Alpha", so maybe that was the problem. You can find the latest files here.

But anyway, I'm just going to cut the knot and post the nif file here. This is the right one, period.

TigerFemaleHead.nif

You should still check out the link I posted to get the latest version of YA, but you should be able to simply download the attached nif and use it straight away.

Again, I downloaded the whole MOD and there is the same head there, I do not know where the error is.

Did you download it from the bottom of page 124? Can't check right now, I'm at a bit of a slow down and did a clean install. Re-installing a bunch of stuff today and need to did for my key codes. Try reporting there for further help.

I don't recognize the name of that file. Are you sure you got the right one? We are currently in Beta 2, and your file says "Alpha", so maybe that was the problem. You can find the latest files here.

But anyway, I'm just going to cut the knot and post the nif file here. This is the right one, period.

attachicon.gifTigerFemaleHead.nif

You should still check out the link I posted to get the latest version of YA, but you should be able to simply download the attached nif and use it straight away.

Thanks, I know where the bug is, the head named TigerFemaleHead in the "meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets" folder is not correct. The right head is in the folder "meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets \ Nitro \" . 

Thanks, I know where the bug is, the head named TigerFemaleHead in the "meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets" folder is not correct. The right head is in the folder "meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets \ Nitro \" . 

Of course it is, because for some reason you are downloading the ALPHA file, which is outdated (but is still available for download from BadDog's Drive, I guess). The most recent download is BETA 2. If you want to use any other assets from YA, you should really get the latest version, 'cause there have been lots of changes and improvements.

But anyway, glad you found the right file and hope the tiger head is good enough.

Hi, I modified little bit texture of tigress. I did not like the right and the left side is mirror copies, I also little bit edited chest. The texture is attached if you want to try it. 

PS: The original author did a great job, but I like edit everything  :cool:

That... actually looks pretty good. The white belly transition is smoother and feels a bit more natural IMO; BadDog's original one is pretty good but I always felt it was a bit too abrupt. I'm going to see if I can edit the head texture to blend it a bit better with the body (probably continue the white underbelly a bit further up the neck), and I will post back here if I get something worth mentioning.

You may also want to let BadDog know about it in case he wants to use it, though it may require some edits to blend in with the schlong textures again. Regardless of if he uses them or not, I'll probably use them myself.

Thanks for the texture  :shy:.

Hi, I modified little bit texture of tigress. I did not like the right and the left side is mirror copies, I also little bit edited chest. The texture is attached if you want to try it. 

PS: The original author did a great job, but I like edit everything  :cool:

That... actually looks pretty good. The white belly transition is smoother and feels a bit more natural IMO; BadDog's original one is pretty good but I always felt it was a bit too abrupt. I'm going to see if I can edit the head texture to blend it a bit better with the body (probably continue the white underbelly a bit further up the neck), and I will post back here if I get something worth mentioning.

You may also want to let BadDog know about it in case he wants to use it, though it may require some edits to blend in with the schlong textures again. Regardless of if he uses them or not, I'll probably use them myself.

Thanks for the texture  :shy:.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I began to edit head texture, but it did not work well.  Now I'm editing Sabrelion  :P .

PS: the file attached is an unfinished version of the tigress head texture

FemaleHead.7z

post-62440-0-51442500-1505325802_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I began to edit head texture, but it did not work well. [...]

Well, this is what I've been able to come up with so far:

post-90180-0-36144000-1505335844.png

post-90180-0-94764900-1505335822.png

post-90180-0-95167400-1505335831.png

post-90180-0-94764900-1505335822_thumb.png post-90180-0-95167400-1505335831_thumb.png post-90180-0-36144000-1505335844_thumb.png

I've also got another version of the body texture with one left side of the texture mirrored over the other that's even smoother around the belly-to-standard-fur transition, but the asymmetry of this one looked a bit more realistic, so I left it as it is for now. Do note that the end result may depend on the ENB or lack thereof (I used Rampage for the pics), but from my quick testing, the transition will match more or less with all ENBs and even vanilla setups.

Do let us know when you are finished with the Sabrelion texture, it looks good so far :shy:.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I began to edit head texture, but it did not work well. [...]

Well, this is what I've been able to come up with so far:

I've also got another version of the body texture with one left side of the texture mirrored over the other that's even smoother around the belly-to-standard-fur transition, but the asymmetry of this one looked a bit more realistic, so I left it as it is for now. Do note that the end result may depend on the ENB or lack thereof (I used Rampage for the pics), but from my quick testing, the transition will match more or less with all ENBs and even vanilla setups.

Do let us know when you are finished with the Sabrelion texture, it looks good so far :shy:.

Very nice work, I really like your character :) .  Good work, the seam on the neck is not visible at all  ;)

That, or it's just because it's not being rendered in the Skyrim engine which is also why you notice more detail. Forget what it's called, some free film software.

Huh, what? That's 100% Skyrim. The room is one of the apartments from Aether Suite (FYI ingame it has a nondescript name like "Apartment 3-12" but the CK cell name is something like KnoxRamensApartment or so, if you want to check it out), and the graphics look like that because I took the pics using Rampage ENB, but yeah, still Skyrim.

Even the camera tilt is possible thanks to a SKSE plugin available in the ENB forums. So I don't know what could have led you to think it is not Skyrim. Oh, and BTW, I'm pretty sure the program you were referring to is Source Filmmaker. But I don't even have it installed anymore, so there's that, lol :huh:.

That, or it's just because it's not being rendered in the Skyrim engine which is also why you notice more detail. Forget what it's called, some free film software.

Huh, what? That's 100% Skyrim. The room is one of the apartments from Aether Suite (FYI ingame it has a nondescript name like "Apartment 3-12" but the CK cell name is something like KnoxRamensApartment or so, if you want to check it out), and the graphics look like that because I took the pics using Rampage ENB, but yeah, still Skyrim.

Even the camera tilt is possible thanks to a SKSE plugin available in the ENB forums. So I don't know what could have led you to think it is not Skyrim. Oh, and BTW, I'm pretty sure the program you were referring to is Source Filmmaker. But I don't even have it installed anymore, so there's that, lol :huh:.

Yeah "SFM." That's the program. Around the time you mentioned it is when you started taking pictures with that apartment stuff, so I assumed. Are the pics you posted with Bad Dog's snow leopard and the mesh for tail normal maps I made from the same apartment mod? (re-posted here on the 1st page)

Yeah "SFM." That's the program. Around the time you mentioned it is when you started taking pictures with that apartment stuff, so I assumed. Are the pics you posted with Bad Dog's snow leopard and the mesh for tail normal maps I made from the same apartment mod? (re-posted here on the 1st page)

Yup, all of those are from Halo's Aether Suite mod. From the Knox area, which is supposed to be a huge cyberpunk-(noir)-ish city set in the future of Skyrim/Elder Scrolls. There's also a somewhat Japanese-themed hotel in some mountain hot-springs, a Japanese school that seems to have come straight out of some anime (lol), and some randomly themed cells/scenarios meant for screenshotting.

It's got some good modern clothing items, both ports of the Basic Wears mod from Oblivion and original ones made by Halo, though unfortunately all of them are female only. That's why I decided to work on what ended up being my Modern Clothes mod; to give males some matching modern outfits to wear.

I've been working on it a little, and I've figured out where the main difference in size is, it can be a chin. The smaller chin gives the impression of a longer neck.

Yes, the chin was intentional to give it a more cat-like jaw line. I was thinking that maybe you meant the neck seam (excluding the neck fur layer). I slightly changed the fur layer to rest on the poly surface of the UUNP body, and fixed the short broken neck seam hiding in the fur layer to line up with the body's neck seam. Not sure if that issue is present in the default khajiit heads, but was on the Citrus heads. A link to it is in the main page for comparison.

Also, features and width may differ depending on the various types of khajiit heads I made. Also, always used to make the chin smaller in RaceMenu anyways.

I've been working on it a little, and I've figured out where the main difference in size is, it can be a chin. The smaller chin gives the impression of a longer neck.

Yes, the chin was intentional to give it a more cat-like jaw line. I was thinking that maybe you meant the neck seam (excluding the neck fur layer). I slightly changed the fur layer to rest on the poly surface of the UUNP body, and fixed the short broken neck seam hiding in the fur layer to line up with the body's neck seam. Not sure if that issue is present in the default khajiit heads, but was on the Citrus heads. A link to it is in the main page for comparison.

Also, features width may differ depending on the various types of khajiit head I made. Also, always used to make the chin smaller in RaceMenu anyways.

Thank you for the information.

Just a little update:

Okay, got my computer up and running again. Just need to re-install a few more programs, re-customize my ZBrush UI, and optimize my PC's RAM/memory usage. I should be able to start working again later tonight or tomorrow.

Bad news is, I lost my human female ZProject, but have OBJ backups (for everything else as well). I'm set back a few days making polygroups for it again for splitting up for retopology. Working around closed lips and the corner edges of the eye sockets are a pain. Or most of the inner mouth. But will put that aside for the Khajiit Overhaul update.

How it happened? I thought I would install Sculptris for testing and put it into my Pixologic folder, but didn't make it's own folder and got mixed up with ZBrushes folder (which I still needed to reinstall). Stupid me for not making a backup, when I uninstalled it for reinstallation. It uninstalled all folders in that location instead of just the associated files. Well all applications function differently during install or uninstall (maybe company specific.), especially when in a custom location and can be annoying.

I did recover them with a recovery tool, but was corrupted. Recovery tools are useless 80% of the time.

Just a little update:

Okay, got my computer up and running again. Just need to re-install a few more programs, re-customize my ZBrush UI, and optimize my PC's RAM/memory usage. I should be able to start working again later tonight or tomorrow.

Bad news is, I lost my human female ZProject, but have OBJ backups (for everything else as well). I'm set back a few days making polygroups for it again for splitting up for retopology. Working around closed lips and the corner edges of the eye sockets are a pain. Or most of the inner mouth. But will put that aside for the Khajiit Overhaul update.

How it happened? I thought I would install Sculptris for testing and put it into my Pixologic folder, but didn't make it's own folder and got mixed up with ZBrushes folder (which I still needed to reinstall). Stupid me for not making a backup, when I uninstalled it for reinstallation. It uninstalled all folders in that location instead of just the associated files. Well all applications function differently during install or uninstall (maybe company specific.), especially when in a custom location and can be annoying.

I did recover them with a recovery tool, but was corrupted. Recovery tools are useless 80% of the time.

Such a pity, many hours of work is gone. Something like this has already happened to me, since then, I have always created several backup copies.

Here is the smilodon pointed tail with new UVs. Not the best, was made with a tri spiked mesh, and still leanring to make UVs. It should be in the same position as the other meshes UVs, just not the exact same shape.

The mesh is in position with the body, not the default position of the tail. Not sure if that effects anything.

06aeccab9af47830e5eb3df4eb27d3ac.png

EDIT

Scratch that. Made UVs, edited them, and the edit didn't save.

EDIT2

New UVs are similar, but may not be in the same position on the grid as the default.

Smilodon_Tail_Pointed W-UV.rar

Here is the smilodon pointed tail with new UVs. [...]

The mesh is in position with the body, not the default position of the tail. Not sure if that effects anything.

Well, the thing is, the change in placement done to the modified mesh you posted some time ago means it doesn't match the tail bone position as it used to, and the tail anims distort and stretch the tip of the tail. Like, pretty badly. Weighting is a pain, so I put it aside and was going to look at it sometime later. I may check this mesh out instead and see if I can rig it myself.

I guess I could try rigging it to the body bones only but none of the tail ones; it will be a bit rigid, but at least it should retain its shape and position without distortion. IIRC the rabbit tail BadDog made for the Lungaris for the previous version of YA was done like that, and it worked okay. Besides, do lynxes or any other short-tailed felines even move their tails that much?

Here is the smilodon pointed tail with new UVs. [...]

Well, the thing is, the change in placement done to the modified mesh you posted some time ago means it doesn't match the tail bone position as it used to, and the tail anims distort and stretch the tip of the tail. Like, pretty badly. Weighting is a pain, so I put it aside and was going to look at it sometime later. I may check this mesh out instead and see if I can rig it myself.

I guess I could try rigging it to the body bones only but none of the tail ones; it will be a bit rigid, but at least it should retain its shape and position without distortion. IIRC the rabbit tail BadDog made for the Lungaris for the previous version of YA was done like that, and it worked okay. Besides, do lynxes or any other short-tailed felines even move their tails that much?

The one I posted previous to this one was in the wrong position? I positioned that one back to the way it imported from the NifSkope OBJ export. Tails tend to import into ZBrush in weird ways for me. Looking back on it, I believe only the vanilla Khajiit tails exported correctly to the body position. Any other tail or morph imported in a position somewhere behind, but between the crotch and knees. So I get confused on what position I should export it with.

So just to be sure, which position do you want it at? 

So just to be sure, which position do you want it at?

As I said before, seems like any change at all to the ingame nif posted by poblivion will cause the tail to get distorted due to the tail anims and would require a brand new rigging, so I guess any position will do. Worst case scenario, if it doesn't match the body position on import, I can place it myself.